Will Kenny be ready to win at A1?

FIREfish148
12/23/2017 4:55pm
Seems like he needs more time IMO. Whistling he's a bad dude though... we'll see. Hopefully his pride doesn't get in the way if he gets tired or needs to pull off. If he comes out and even wins a race this year he deserves a ESPY.
Steve 396
12/23/2017 5:23pm
Sure will be great to have him back, can he win? Who knows but ill be glued to the TV watching.

As for the KX? I haven't ridden in a couple of years so I would be happy with a 110 to ride around the yard.

Can't wait for A1!!!
12/23/2017 7:26pm
No way in hell.
Sure he’s riding but he’s not winning.
That seems very clear to me via the social media posts? Coupled by the fact he’s not surrounded by the rest of them at the practice track.
I’ll go as far to say not 1 of them
The heard is fast and strong and uninjured.
The top 3 being Tomac,Musquin,Anderson?
Beat them? No.
None of these guys underwent 10 surgeries and all raced outdoors.
You hear it often lately but the sheer intensity of the main gate I believe will run him down.
Bagget,Pieck,Wilson,Bogle,Seely,Webb...These guys arnt backing down or getting/gotten slower in his absence.
He’s thrown it big time 3 times now in peak condition...James Stewart esque..Leading-and rides over his head and ditches it.
Like I say,I think the leopards wear down the injured water buffalo.
BobPA
12/23/2017 10:23pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
If KRoc gets 10th I promise you he won't be happy. His last 3 SX's were 2 wins and a crash while running away with a...
If KRoc gets 10th I promise you he won't be happy. His last 3 SX's were 2 wins and a crash while running away with a third. My guess is he himself won't be happy until he wins again. That's how champions like him are wired. I don't expect it to take long either. He was sorely missed last year. Here's to watching that exciting mofo race 2 full series this year!
Easy now with your narrative. You better review the race he crashed and check what position he was in....

Hopefully he keeps it on two wheels for a while.

The Shop

GarySemics
12/24/2017 11:40am
TDeath21 wrote:
If he is top ten, I would consider that an amazing accomplishment and I’d be very happy if I were him.
I agree and he should be happy with a 10th, at the first round, anyway. But I really don't think he would be.
kiwifan
12/24/2017 12:51pm Edited Date/Time 12/24/2017 12:53pm
No way in hell. Sure he’s riding but he’s not winning. That seems very clear to me via the social media posts? Coupled by the fact...
No way in hell.
Sure he’s riding but he’s not winning.
That seems very clear to me via the social media posts? Coupled by the fact he’s not surrounded by the rest of them at the practice track.
I’ll go as far to say not 1 of them
The heard is fast and strong and uninjured.
The top 3 being Tomac,Musquin,Anderson?
Beat them? No.
None of these guys underwent 10 surgeries and all raced outdoors.
You hear it often lately but the sheer intensity of the main gate I believe will run him down.
Bagget,Pieck,Wilson,Bogle,Seely,Webb...These guys arnt backing down or getting/gotten slower in his absence.
He’s thrown it big time 3 times now in peak condition...James Stewart esque..Leading-and rides over his head and ditches it.
Like I say,I think the leopards wear down the injured water buffalo.
What a load of dribble, worse thing you said he wasnt surrounded by other riders at the practice track, no one is dude so are they not going to win either?? Jeepers
kiwifan
12/24/2017 12:52pm
I think the guys has had a lot of time to physically and mentally be ready to race at the top, he has (by all reports) been quick on the track so I respectfully disagree with you Gary.
GarySemics
12/26/2017 6:32pm
kiwifan wrote:
I think the guys has had a lot of time to physically and mentally be ready to race at the top, he has (by all reports)...
I think the guys has had a lot of time to physically and mentally be ready to race at the top, he has (by all reports) been quick on the track so I respectfully disagree with you Gary.
Yeah, I don't doubt Ken's awesomeofness so I could be wrong. I just hope he doesn't get injured again. It will be interesting to watch, that's for sure!
12/26/2017 10:15pm
I wish he could drop down to the 250 class fr this year. Only half the races, less competition, and he could develop and market that the Honda Davidson with its dual pipes! It is such a tough call, on one hand, his forearm is shaped like an S and his ROM at his elbow is less than ideal. On the other hand, his left forearm definitely looks like Popeyes forearms with arm pump. Not enough data to determine if this is a good decision or not. I trust his doctors will have his best interests in mind and I wish him a safe season.
12/26/2017 10:24pm
Unlikely for him to win, but anything is possible. I'm scared to see what happens on his first bad crash. In supercross it's not IF he will crash, but when....hopefully he can avoid going down on that bad arm.

I hope he survives the season and is eventually up front battling for the win. Would love to see 3, 25, 94, 21,14, and 4 trading paint for the wins.
The Candyman
12/26/2017 10:45pm
I'm prob the only one more worried about Musquin making it through the season than Roczen. But Musquin sketches me out. A1 will be fun. Don't think much will end up changing. Tomac will get a shit ton of wins, Roczen will be super competitive and Musquin will be pushing it for 3rd most of the time.

Post a reply to: Will Kenny be ready to win at A1?

The Latest