Will James completely dominate?

Crush
8/13/2015 12:03am
Rd is 3rd soon to be 2nd all time (premier classs) overalls outdoors, rv aint even close. Numbers don't lie nancy, RV never filled his potential...
Rd is 3rd soon to be 2nd all time (premier classs) overalls outdoors, rv aint even close. Numbers don't lie nancy, RV never filled his potential outdoors only in circus cross. 1 of RV's outdoor titles was admited by him (rv) himself that he would not have won if dungey didn't run out of gas and that is almost verbatim numbskull. There is no aurgument to say RV is better then RD outdoors, none
Except that RV beat him to every title they raced.
8/13/2015 12:04am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2015 12:06am
Rd is 3rd soon to be 2nd all time (premier classs) overalls outdoors, rv aint even close. Numbers don't lie nancy, RV never filled his potential...
Rd is 3rd soon to be 2nd all time (premier classs) overalls outdoors, rv aint even close. Numbers don't lie nancy, RV never filled his potential outdoors only in circus cross. 1 of RV's outdoor titles was admited by him (rv) himself that he would not have won if dungey didn't run out of gas and that is almost verbatim numbskull. There is no aurgument to say RV is better then RD outdoors, none
Crush wrote:
Except that RV beat him to every title they raced.
because rv only showed up for two seasons, who knows who would have beat who if he was there for more. Not RD's fault rv has a glass knee. And in one of those seasons rv even admitted he would not have won if rd didn't run out of gas. And both of them continually kicked the shit out of reed Smile , no wonder you lost interest.
Crush
8/13/2015 12:13am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2015 12:14am
So your defence is because it was only twice it doesn't count?

Well apart from 2007/8 250s that still makes the score

RV 2 or (4)
RD 0 or (0)

And if you're gonna harp on about Fuel–well Reed would have won the 2011 outdoors, and all evidence points to RV winning outdoors 12 and 14 also. But that's not what racing is.

RD never beat RV to a title outdoors, once indoors - RV crashed out - Your logic means that doesn't count either...

RD has wins. But people don't say RC the 102 time MX overall winner. They say 15 time Champion. Even if RD ends up with more titles than RV, he never beat him to a title, how could you say he was better? They're the same generation and the scoreboard is in RV's favour.
8/13/2015 12:32am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2015 12:37am
Crush wrote:
So your defence is because it was only twice it doesn't count? Well apart from 2007/8 250s that still makes the score RV 2 or (4)...

RV 2 or (4)
RD 0 or (0)

And if you're gonna harp on about Fuel–well Reed would have won the 2011 outdoors, and all evidence points to RV winning outdoors 12 and 14 also. But that's not what racing is.

RD never beat RV to a title outdoors, once indoors - RV crashed out - Your logic means that doesn't count either...

RD has wins. But people don't say RC the 102 time MX overall winner. They say 15 time Champion. Even if RD ends up with more titles than RV, he never beat him to a title, how could you say he was better? They're the same generation and the scoreboard is in RV's favour.
nice straw man

1. I never said it didn't count, i said rv himself said he would not have won, get it?

2. No one knows what would have happened if RV had been there more then twice, the fact that dungey is there every year and RV isn't means we will never know. If you don't line up you LOST, get it?

3. You are comparing crashing out (rv's fault) to dungey running out of gas (not his fault). I know you know that isn't a fair comparison, unless you are dim, i know your not though.

4. RD is there every year has way more overalls and now more national titles. If rv would have lined up this year he knew he would have been beat because RV is over it and want's whats left of his body to function.

5. RD has beaten rv for a title, and all the times RV has'nt lined up because he can't handle dungeys Pace with out crashing out count as wins for RD over RV, get it?

6. You are bitter just like all the other RD haters and are having to eat your words and lose interest in MX because Reed has'nt done shit since RD moved up, get it?

7. Just watch and enjoy, RD is the second best mx rider of all time and the numbers don't lie, reed isn't fit to lick the dirt off his boots.

oh and ill add

8. Since you follow me around how about bet me your account since you spend half your life on here posting, that way you can get me off here for good and you can continue to brown nose.

9. Just to reiterate, if you DON'T LINE UP YOU LOST

The Shop

8/13/2015 12:53am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2015 12:54am
Crush wrote:
So your defence is because it was only twice it doesn't count? Well apart from 2007/8 250s that still makes the score RV 2 or (4)...

RV 2 or (4)
RD 0 or (0)

oh and by your logic Adam C is one of the best 250 sx riders ever cause, ya know he was only beat because he crashed out derp derp, and no one beat him straight up derp derp, and if he never races sx again he is undefeated derp derp
51xc
8/13/2015 12:59am
ML512 wrote:
I in no good conscious can bet against the man with the most titles in the field. My feeling on their chances for the title: 1...
I in no good conscious can bet against the man with the most titles in the field.

My feeling on their chances for the title:

1. Ryan Dungey
2. Ken Roczen
3. James Stewart/Eli Tomac

I'm extremely interested to see how Tomac does considering he'll have roughly 8 weeks to setup a new bike that will also be new to the team along with the team switching back to KYB suspension from Showa...
so am i. the switch to kyb should help him a lot but 8 weeks is a very short time. the good is that he now knows what to look for in a bike to make it work for him. he had that honda dialed in for him.

how long was rv2 on the bike after his femur broke in 2010 i believe and came to win a1. must have been not much more than 10 weeks prior to a1.
Sideways
8/13/2015 1:33am
twizzler wrote:
I think he'll be lucky to even win a race. Dominate absolutely not. James has been a pro for over 10 yrs. RC the GOAT only...
I think he'll be lucky to even win a race. Dominate absolutely not. James has been a pro for over 10 yrs. RC the GOAT only had a 10 yr run then retired. MC did about 10 yrs and retired. Why did RCand MC retire, because they were old in the tooth had won championships and knew their best days were behind them and the new crop coming up. James prime was several years ago, he's been on a decline while RV, Dungey, Roczen Tomac were and are the new breed. Will be good to have James back but not expecting him to be that competitive with Dungey, Tomac, Roczen, Canard and Seely running up front.
Thats what people said about Rossi the last couple of years. Theyre not saying it this season.
Crush
8/13/2015 1:49am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2015 1:51am
nice straw man 1. I never said it didn't count, i said rv himself said he would not have won, get it? 2. No one knows...
nice straw man

1. I never said it didn't count, i said rv himself said he would not have won, get it?

2. No one knows what would have happened if RV had been there more then twice, the fact that dungey is there every year and RV isn't means we will never know. If you don't line up you LOST, get it?

3. You are comparing crashing out (rv's fault) to dungey running out of gas (not his fault). I know you know that isn't a fair comparison, unless you are dim, i know your not though.

4. RD is there every year has way more overalls and now more national titles. If rv would have lined up this year he knew he would have been beat because RV is over it and want's whats left of his body to function.

5. RD has beaten rv for a title, and all the times RV has'nt lined up because he can't handle dungeys Pace with out crashing out count as wins for RD over RV, get it?

6. You are bitter just like all the other RD haters and are having to eat your words and lose interest in MX because Reed has'nt done shit since RD moved up, get it?

7. Just watch and enjoy, RD is the second best mx rider of all time and the numbers don't lie, reed isn't fit to lick the dirt off his boots.

oh and ill add

8. Since you follow me around how about bet me your account since you spend half your life on here posting, that way you can get me off here for good and you can continue to brown nose.

So much no.

If you don't line up you lost? WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

Who's fault the gas is doesn't matter. Gate drops, first to flag, most points wins (which is what I said about Reed and Dungey's fuel–it sux, but it doesn't matter).

Unless of course–you don't enter, because then how can it? Fuck i'm bummed I didn't win the Supercross title this year... I bet Cairoli is really bummed also. Hannah is shitty about the 11 MX title, he had a shot. No. We didn't enter.

RV didn't crash out the MX series, he crashed out of the SX series. Never even got to MX.

RV has 5 national titles. RD is about to win his 5th.

I know RD has beaten RV for a title–the SX one, which I said.

Bitter? No. It doesn't affect me at all–and this is a forum, and people post stuff. If you agree, you can reply, if you don't, you still can–or not. That's how it works. In this case, you posted something ridiculous, I chose to respond. Feel free to not reply if you like–I don't mind, but if you do, and I feel like it, I will.

Never said RD isn't great, but head to head–which is the only way you can compare, the scoreboard outdoors reads, Rv 4. RD 0. Indoors RV 4. RD 1.
CASH476
8/13/2015 1:50am
nice straw man 1. I never said it didn't count, i said rv himself said he would not have won, get it? 2. No one knows...
nice straw man

oh and ill add

10. Just to reiterate, I lost because I read your retarded f@!#king post Sad
8/13/2015 2:03am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2015 2:07am
nice straw man

oh and ill add

Crush wrote:
So much no. If you don't line up you lost? WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. Who's fault the gas is doesn't matter. Gate drops, first to...
So much no.

If you don't line up you lost? WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

Who's fault the gas is doesn't matter. Gate drops, first to flag, most points wins (which is what I said about Reed and Dungey's fuel–it sux, but it doesn't matter).

Unless of course–you don't enter, because then how can it? Fuck i'm bummed I didn't win the Supercross title this year... I bet Cairoli is really bummed also. Hannah is shitty about the 11 MX title, he had a shot. No. We didn't enter.

RV didn't crash out the MX series, he crashed out of the SX series. Never even got to MX.

RV has 5 national titles. RD is about to win his 5th.

I know RD has beaten RV for a title–the SX one, which I said.

Bitter? No. It doesn't affect me at all–and this is a forum, and people post stuff. If you agree, you can reply, if you don't, you still can–or not. That's how it works. In this case, you posted something ridiculous, I chose to respond. Feel free to not reply if you like–I don't mind, but if you do, and I feel like it, I will.

Never said RD isn't great, but head to head–which is the only way you can compare, the scoreboard outdoors reads, Rv 4. RD 0. Indoors RV 4. RD 1.
The point you ignored which i was trying to make and you skate around is this;

It isn't Dungey's fault RV was only there for 2 years, and the fact he hurts himself means he is not as good of a rider as Dungey. Dungey also has more overall wins ( 3 years in 250's for rv) No one can say who would win the titles RV didn't line up for , not lining up for a series you are slated to line up for means YOU LOST.

you said
"If you don't line up you lost? WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

Who's fault the gas is doesn't matter. Gate drops, first to flag, most points wins (which is what I said about Reed and Dungey's fuel–it sux, but it doesn't matter)."

Do you realize you just contradicted yourself there, Gate drops if you aint there (and are contracted to be there) you fucking lost. It's not dungeys fault guys like rv and reed can't run his pace with out torpedoing them selves into the dirt frequently.
Crush
8/13/2015 2:04am
oh and by your logic Adam C is one of the best 250 sx riders ever cause, ya know he was only beat because he crashed...
oh and by your logic Adam C is one of the best 250 sx riders ever cause, ya know he was only beat because he crashed out derp derp, and no one beat him straight up derp derp, and if he never races sx again he is undefeated derp derp
AC hasn't made a full season out of 2.5. I would never claim anything like that.

I would say racing each other since 07 is a good sample size.

RV has won all of them they've competed for bar one. If anyone is bitter here–it seems to be you.
Crush
8/13/2015 2:05am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2015 2:06am
No... If you ENTER the race, and the gate drops, then you lost.

If you didn't enter, YOU DIDN'T ENTER. That's it.

It's either part of the race or not. Dungey-Fuel and Reed-Millville. That's part of the race. RV was hanging out with a surgeon.

8/13/2015 2:07am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2015 2:13am
nice straw man

oh and ill add

CASH476 wrote:
10. Just to reiterate, I lost because I read your retarded f@!#king post Sad
bitter, thanks for the input
8/13/2015 2:08am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2015 2:14am
Crush wrote:
No... If you ENTER the race, and the gate drops, then you lost. If you didn't enter, YOU DIDN'T ENTER. That's it. It's either part of...

It's either part of the race or not. Dungey-Fuel and Reed-Millville. That's part of the race. RV was hanging out with a surgeon.

You just contradicted your self because of your response to my post about AC do you realize that? So when RV injures him self it doesn't count, nothing counts when rv injures himself i guess. He was contracted to line up, but it doesn't count because it doesn't fit your narrative.
You compare reed at millville to dungey running out of fuel LMFAO, so bitter, so obvious.
If i remember right you were the little turn coat on the old supercross.com forum who once reed started losing jumped on the rv bandwagon to fit in, that is you right haha.
The head to head aurgument with RV and RD is nonesense, RV has SX, and Dungey MX. There is no aurgument, the numbers are what they are. I obviously won't change your opinion, you are going overboard to oppose me because you don't like me its obvious. Anyone who thinks RV has RD in outdoors is just plain wrong and the numbers prove it. One guy can hardly walk down his driveway and one guy is still racing, who is better?
8/13/2015 2:14am
Dungey cops it alot because he is always in the championship hunt, however is not the outright fastest
8/13/2015 2:15am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2015 2:41am
Dungey cops it alot because he is always in the championship hunt, however is not the outright fastest
edit im done here, i have no need to argue, the numbers are what they are, nothing to dispute. RD is 2nd best all time outdoors that's it and dipshit's opinions online (including mine) don't matter, the numbers do and they say dungey is right behind RC Smile . RV is retired with half a leg and dungey is still riding, Reed is bitter as fuck and so are his fans. He can go play moto dad and try to get his kid tv time

signed
some internet dipshit who can do basic math in a sea of retards who can't read numbers

oh and i still take that account bet CR vs RD for this year in SX Crush haha you down?
8/13/2015 2:29am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2015 2:39am
Crush wrote:
No... If you ENTER the race, and the gate drops, then you lost. If you didn't enter, YOU DIDN'T ENTER. That's it. It's either part of...

This is were you contradict your self, other parts of your argument are valid, this is dis-ingenious and you know it.
Its no ones fault but RV he is hanging with a surgeon, if you hit the dirt and hurt yourself its your fault. Its because of your deficits as a rider, it's because of a lack in one's skill that they crash and get hurt.

Ill clarify what i was TRYING to say

RD is a more successful 450 MX nationals rider then RV.

RV was a better 250 sx/mx, and 450 SX rider then RD.
I am fans of both (and of chad reed)

That's it, that is all i was saying! The fact that, my opinion is some kind of surprise to people kind of confuses me to be honest.

I think both of those opinions i have are not in fucking left field and should be accepted by the majority of fans. If not, that's fine but I stick to what i believe.
Crush
8/13/2015 2:43am
Supercross forum? Nope, sorry. Was on motonews many moons ago though.

Pretty sure I've never said Reed will beat Dungey next year so not sure why I would take that bet. I think Dungey will win next year, he's the best guy.

Rv bandwagon? Nope. (Reed-yeah!) Bitter-why? I'm not 12. Facts are RV has definitely won more titles than Rd and won each time they went head to head, bar one. I doubt very much he, or any sane person, gives a fuck if you think he lost when he never even lined up. I would bet RD is very aware who won when they did though.
Crush
8/13/2015 2:45am
Are you hammer-time drunk?
8/13/2015 2:55am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2015 3:02am
Crush wrote:
Supercross forum? Nope, sorry. Was on motonews many moons ago though. Pretty sure I've never said Reed will beat Dungey next year so not sure why...
Supercross forum? Nope, sorry. Was on motonews many moons ago though.

Pretty sure I've never said Reed will beat Dungey next year so not sure why I would take that bet. I think Dungey will win next year, he's the best guy.

Rv bandwagon? Nope. (Reed-yeah!) Bitter-why? I'm not 12. Facts are RV has definitely won more titles than Rd and won each time they went head to head, bar one. I doubt very much he, or any sane person, gives a fuck if you think he lost when he never even lined up. I would bet RD is very aware who won when they did though.
aww it was motonews i knew i knew you from some were. RD is better then RV 450 outdoors nothing to dispute, numbers don't lie, keep skating. You sound bitter, i guess your not because you say so. Im a dungey (and rv) fan, so life has been good Smile

oh and comparing sx to mx title is more dis-ingenious garbage
Camp332
8/13/2015 6:53am
Camp332 wrote:
Please clarify for a brother. Is James racing the last 2 rounds of the outdoors?
No. Straight Rhythm and MEC only in the States. Supposedly doing the Australia thing as well? I think.
Thanks Bro!
Crush
8/13/2015 6:59am
aww it was motonews i knew i knew you from some were. RD is better then RV 450 outdoors nothing to dispute, numbers don't lie, keep...
aww it was motonews i knew i knew you from some were. RD is better then RV 450 outdoors nothing to dispute, numbers don't lie, keep skating. You sound bitter, i guess your not because you say so. Im a dungey (and rv) fan, so life has been good Smile

oh and comparing sx to mx title is more dis-ingenious garbage
Mmmm, you didn't know me from some "were", because I had a different name on motonews....

You're definitely drunk aren't you. Who's comparing MX to SX titles now? And why do you keep misusing disingenuous? And why on earth would you try to argue who's better when the scoreboard is so lopsided? That sounds bitter.
karsmakers
8/13/2015 7:28am
I love James but no one is as fast as Tomac....even RD knows that.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
8/13/2015 8:23am
Crush wrote:
Are you hammer-time drunk?
Husqerdo.
hillbilly
8/13/2015 8:31am
One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small,

And the ones that mommie gives you dont do anything at all.
CR250Rider
8/13/2015 8:32am
For James to completely dominate SX he would need to be racing the last couple nats to get his race pace.
Top 7 maybe
level
8/13/2015 8:36am
level wrote:
Yeah, it will be hard to say. I mean I started the topic being a little dramatic and trying to stir up some conversation obviously but...
Yeah, it will be hard to say. I mean I started the topic being a little dramatic and trying to stir up some conversation obviously but I hope he will come out and take it a little easy then get it going. James is so awesome to watch but it won't be easy with Tomac, Dungey and Roczen but as long as he doesn't get hurt or DNF I think it's very likely he could take a championship. That goes for 4 or 5 other guys also.
lostboy819 wrote:
Didn't you start a thread a few days ago asking if Canard was the "greatest rider of our time" and now you dont even mention him...
Didn't you start a thread a few days ago asking if Canard was the "greatest rider of our time" and now you dont even mention him in this one. Do you drink heavily and do drugs ? I would think you do with the drivel you post. Blush
Just like to get people talking. Smile
level
8/13/2015 8:38am
James is the most controversial rider in our history I believe. 125 days was like watching something you never seen before. It was scary. Then the injuries, then the ban. He is still the most talented rider ever.
djgordon21
8/13/2015 9:43am
I'd like to think that we're in for a Christian Craig-esque return, but with the speed and talent of James Stewart.
dak446
8/13/2015 10:15am
djgordon21 wrote:
I'd like to think that we're in for a Christian Craig-esque return, but with the speed and talent of James Stewart.
Nice analogy

Post a reply to: Will James completely dominate?

The Latest