Will James completely dominate?

Juss
8/12/2015 12:43pm
A lot of you guys are talking like Eli has proven that he can keep it on two wheels. How many times was he on the...
A lot of you guys are talking like Eli has proven that he can keep it on two wheels. How many times was he on the ground this past SX season? Not to mention his starts are historically not that good. James will be the fastest guy but Dungey will be tough to beat over a full season.
huck wrote:
A lot of you guys are talking like JAMES has proven that he can keep it on two wheels. How many times was he on the...
A lot of you guys are talking like JAMES has proven that he can keep it on two wheels. How many times was he on the ground his past SX seasons? Not to mention his starts are historically not that good. ELI will be the fastest guy but Dungey will be tough to beat over a full season.
Gunna eat those words in afraid
Zracer
8/12/2015 12:48pm
What in the good F does any of that have to do with SX 16? Lets get Ali in a ring with Tyson , Ali can take him.. didnt you see "Rumble in the Jungle"?
huck
Relax, sparky...I was kidding...
Juss
ET3 is fast and will go for the big quads, but he can't keep it on two wheels either So what I get out of this thread is A magic wand was waved over RD and he is going to all the sudden dominate? Dude get 1 or 2 wins a year when competition shows up.

The Shop

huck
8/12/2015 12:52pm
Juss wrote:
ET3 is fast and will go for the big quads, but he can't keep it on two wheels either So what I get out of this...
ET3 is fast and will go for the big quads, but he can't keep it on two wheels either So what I get out of this thread is A magic wand was waved over RD and he is going to all the sudden dominate? Dude get 1 or 2 wins a year when competition shows up.
Doesn't RD have more big bike titles than anybody else racing?
Juss
8/12/2015 12:52pm
A lot of you guys are talking like Eli has proven that he can keep it on two wheels. How many times was he on the...
A lot of you guys are talking like Eli has proven that he can keep it on two wheels. How many times was he on the ground this past SX season? Not to mention his starts are historically not that good. James will be the fastest guy but Dungey will be tough to beat over a full season.
huck wrote:
A lot of you guys are talking like JAMES has proven that he can keep it on two wheels. How many times was he on the...
A lot of you guys are talking like JAMES has proven that he can keep it on two wheels. How many times was he on the ground his past SX seasons? Not to mention his starts are historically not that good. ELI will be the fastest guy but Dungey will be tough to beat over a full season.
He looked pretty damn good winning 5 SX races. He did throw away A1 when he was going past KR94 like he was stoped & MA800 smashed his pipe at Daytona. How many other races did he crash out in 14?
Juss
8/12/2015 12:53pm
Juss wrote:
ET3 is fast and will go for the big quads, but he can't keep it on two wheels either So what I get out of this...
huck wrote:
What's your point? He didn't win shit when RV was there!
byke
8/12/2015 12:55pm
The Dungey we have now isn't exactly the same Dungey when RV was riding.
Zracer
8/12/2015 1:03pm
It has alot more to do with it than stats youre grabbing from 10 years ago. I have made good money betting with a couple of friends against Stewart in every series since he moved to 250s. The problem all you guys have is you are stuck in the past. The distant past. Our bets started off as RCvs JS and then continued on to let them recoup some of the loss. How do you think its working out for them ?
sende
Fantasy
4429th
8/12/2015 1:03pm
He will dominate on an occasion, but surely not all the time. My psychic abilities tells me that we'll see a couple of Toronto 2014 -style rides.
Zracer
8/12/2015 1:12pm
Makes races interesting. I sleep fine. Its proven to be a sucker bet.
fidiot
8/12/2015 1:18pm
byke wrote:
The Dungey we have now isn't exactly the same Dungey when RV was riding.
This is true, and his SX bike was MUCH better in 2015 compared to 2014. The back end of that 2014 bike was all over the place at some races.
fidiot
8/12/2015 1:20pm
huck wrote:
You really think Eli will be the fastest guy in 2016 SX after only 6 weeks back on the bike being off for MANY months with double shoulder surgery?
h&m_cycle
8/12/2015 1:39pm
huck wrote:
fidiot wrote:
You really think Eli will be the fastest guy in 2016 SX after only 6 weeks back on the bike being off for MANY months with...
You really think Eli will be the fastest guy in 2016 SX after only 6 weeks back on the bike being off for MANY months with double shoulder surgery?
I don't, and I would bet $1000 cash that Eli Tomac & James Stewart, "one or both" won't make it through all 29 races
on the schedule next year, that's what it's coming to & it sucks...

People talking about going undefeated, how about surviving every race...

Everyone were going nuts over Eli domination, good thing Dungey isn't a smartass... All he had to say was...{ "no real
worries, riding at that pace he'll be in the hospital soon..."}
huck
8/12/2015 1:51pm
huck wrote:
Juss wrote:
He looked pretty damn good winning 5 SX races. He did throw away A1 when he was going past KR94 like he was stoped & MA800...
He looked pretty damn good winning 5 SX races. He did throw away A1 when he was going past KR94 like he was stoped & MA800 smashed his pipe at Daytona. How many other races did he crash out in 14?
Why you mad, bro? lol
jasonv43
8/12/2015 1:54pm Edited Date/Time 8/12/2015 10:16pm
I like how Eli Tomac is getting mentioned. Especially since we are not 100% sure he will be up to full speed by the time SX rolls around. Or have any time to test his new bike and get it dialed in.
davistld01
8/12/2015 3:21pm Edited Date/Time 8/12/2015 3:22pm
Got to agree. Look...I'm a fan of Tomac too, and I think he & James will both win a couple of events. I think Ken Roczen still has what it takes to as well. I think, if the planets all line up right Barcia & maybe even Millsaps have the ability to win one. But, nobody has the total package that Ryan Dungey does, at least at this stage of his career. My completely out-of-the-air prediction? When the smoke clears...

1. Dungey
2. Roczen
3. Canard
4. Stewart
5. Tomac
Flatliner
8/12/2015 3:29pm
Juss wrote:
huck wrote:
Juss wrote:
What's your point? He didn't win shit when RV was there!
He beat him in 2010, and was the better 2011 outdoor rider.

And he's right now better than he's ever been.
BobbyM
8/12/2015 3:57pm
burn1986 wrote:
James still has to get up to race pace. That's gonna take a few races, maybe a whole season.
Lol.. James is the race pace foooooo.
gerg
8/12/2015 4:13pm
CR and JS fan here (yes it's possible).

I dont think he stands a chance of dominating TBH.
JS has turned into a BIGGER head case than Chad and is way more crash prone.

I expect nothing different to a couple of amazing rides, more and more crashes, then the typical announcement that there has been an injury all along and pulls out of the season.

Dont get me wrong...love the guy! He just doesnt seem to deal with the pressure when he is not winning easily...and those days are long gone...and even then he crashed too many times. For someone with THE benchmark sheer raw speed he has, he probably has only accumulated only half the championship titles he should have.

Once upon a time there was only 3 super fast freaks (RC, CR, JS) on the field...Now you could almost triple that number. Winning these days requires nuts speed + zero faults.
machine
8/12/2015 5:21pm
Too many concussions........
ML512
Fantasy
45th
8/12/2015 5:27pm
It's a lot more recent then Stewart's 09 title run.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
8/12/2015 5:37pm
I in no good conscious can bet against the man with the most titles in the field.

My feeling on their chances for the title:

1. Ryan Dungey
2. Ken Roczen
3. James Stewart/Eli Tomac

I'm extremely interested to see how Tomac does considering he'll have roughly 8 weeks to setup a new bike that will also be new to the team along with the team switching back to KYB suspension from Showa...
Juss
8/12/2015 6:20pm
gerg wrote:
CR and JS fan here (yes it's possible). I dont think he stands a chance of dominating TBH. JS has turned into a BIGGER head case...
CR and JS fan here (yes it's possible).

I dont think he stands a chance of dominating TBH.
JS has turned into a BIGGER head case than Chad and is way more crash prone.

I expect nothing different to a couple of amazing rides, more and more crashes, then the typical announcement that there has been an injury all along and pulls out of the season.

Dont get me wrong...love the guy! He just doesnt seem to deal with the pressure when he is not winning easily...and those days are long gone...and even then he crashed too many times. For someone with THE benchmark sheer raw speed he has, he probably has only accumulated only half the championship titles he should have.

Once upon a time there was only 3 super fast freaks (RC, CR, JS) on the field...Now you could almost triple that number. Winning these days requires nuts speed + zero faults.
That was before Adderall. Now that Stew has it he can focus on winning!
8/12/2015 6:22pm Edited Date/Time 8/12/2015 6:23pm
Juss wrote:
the competition was all there last year sans JS7, and look what happened. Stop hating dungey it makes it no fun for you to watch racing, i bet you gave up watching the nationals for this reason you nunce. Maybe you should take adderall cause your thoughts are spastic
Juss
8/12/2015 8:44pm
Juss wrote:
the competition was all there last year sans JS7, and look what happened. Stop hating dungey it makes it no fun for you to watch racing...
the competition was all there last year sans JS7, and look what happened. Stop hating dungey it makes it no fun for you to watch racing, i bet you gave up watching the nationals for this reason you nunce. Maybe you should take adderall cause your thoughts are spastic
Not hating Dungy, I just dont see him as the dominate rider.
8/12/2015 10:38pm
Juss wrote:
the competition was all there last year sans JS7, and look what happened. Stop hating dungey it makes it no fun for you to watch racing...
Juss wrote:
Not hating Dungy, I just dont see him as the dominate rider.
who in dungeys era has been more dominate haha? you live on the moon my friend, RV is the only one who comes close but that is only in SX. RD is heaps above RV in outdoors and no one has beet RD indoors but RV so... Who is the mystery man more dominate then dungey in this era?
struth
8/12/2015 11:17pm
RD ABOE RV IN OUTDOOR. Lol retard.
Who won 2014 mx.
Your the biggest troll.
What was your previous user name.
8/12/2015 11:33pm Edited Date/Time 8/12/2015 11:42pm
struth wrote:
RD ABOE RV IN OUTDOOR. Lol retard.
Who won 2014 mx.
Your the biggest troll.
What was your previous user name.
Rd is 3rd soon to be 2nd all time (premier classs) overalls outdoors, rv aint even close. Numbers don't lie nancy, RV never filled his potential outdoors only in circus cross. 1 of RV's outdoor titles was admited by him (rv) himself that he would not have won if dungey didn't run out of gas and that is almost verbatim numbskull. There is no aurgument to say RV is better then RD outdoors, none

Post a reply to: Will James completely dominate?

The Latest