Will Hahn to race Aus supercross

block75
Been whispers for a while but confirmed today that Will Hahn is competing in the full series here in Australia on board the Monster Kawasaki team which I think we can all read between the lines is that he will take Matt Moss seat on the team alongside Kade Mosig, hope he does well and gets some good speed heading into next year in the US
|
ML512
Fantasy
54th
8/15/2016 12:19am
block75 wrote:
Been whispers for a while but confirmed today that Will Hahn is competing in the full series here in Australia on board the Monster Kawasaki team...
Been whispers for a while but confirmed today that Will Hahn is competing in the full series here in Australia on board the Monster Kawasaki team which I think we can all read between the lines is that he will take Matt Moss seat on the team alongside Kade Mosig, hope he does well and gets some good speed heading into next year in the US
Called it a few days ago and someone didn't believe me...Laughing
downard254
8/15/2016 5:28am
I would guess that after his last two injury plagued seasons, he could use some good exposure to show potential employers that he still has the speed to warrant a solid ride. I wish the best for Will, he's a good guy.
davistld01
8/15/2016 7:25am
downard254 wrote:
I would guess that after his last two injury plagued seasons, he could use some good exposure to show potential employers that he still has the...
I would guess that after his last two injury plagued seasons, he could use some good exposure to show potential employers that he still has the speed to warrant a solid ride. I wish the best for Will, he's a good guy.
Yep, my thoughts. Will is a good dude, but to hold onto a factory ride he's going to have to prove his metal. Like Millsaps in the Canadian series...this might be a great place to show potential employers that he's worth the investment. Hope he does very well.
mxb2
8/15/2016 7:26am
block75 wrote:
Been whispers for a while but confirmed today that Will Hahn is competing in the full series here in Australia on board the Monster Kawasaki team...
ML512 wrote:
Called it a few days ago and someone didn't believe me...Laughing
X2, you told me 2 weeks agoCool

The Shop

Post a reply to: Will Hahn to race Aus supercross

The Latest