Photo

Will Eli Tomac Win a moto this Summer?

View Results

|

6/6/2021 10:07 AM

Eli has a lock on 10th.

|

6/6/2021 10:11 AM

I voted no but obviously I wouldn’t be too surprised if he did, it’s just at this point it seems a lot would have to go right for him to. His starts yesterday were pretty good, he was like 5th or 6th on lap 1 but only went backwards. No excuse for that.

|

6/6/2021 10:23 AM

Seems to be losing the fans, even at his "home" track. Usually at Thunder you hear the loudest cheers when ET3 comes by, the whole place would erupt. Yesterday it was as if he was just another guy in the top 10. KR, Jett and even CW were getting more crowd support where I was at. I cant see him going all season without a moto win, but we were all disappointed yesterday, thought he would do much better.

|

6/6/2021 10:27 AM

If he want's too...

|

Hello..Vital?..

6/6/2021 10:34 AM

I need a Glass Ball that works......until then I give him a 33.3% chance of winning again.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

6/6/2021 10:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2021 10:54 AM

Right now his top speed in motos puts him in the 5-10 range. But it's his endurance that is off even more. He has faded hard every moto this year so far. And the fading starts not even half way through the motos. So basically he doesn't have the speed or endurance. Pretty tall order to fix both those things mid season. Hard to blame the bike, when he hasn't had either of those issues consistently over the last 4 years...

|

6/6/2021 10:57 AM

Maybe at Southwick. Otherwise I'm going with no.

|

6/6/2021 11:02 AM

I voted yes....who the hell knows

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

6/6/2021 11:12 AM

Washougal

|

6/6/2021 11:47 AM

I am just gonna say i don't think anyone has gotten THAT much faster soooo...

|

6/6/2021 11:55 AM

I voted yes but it sure will take a hell of a turnaround. Its surreal seeing him ride around in 10th place.

|

6/6/2021 12:02 PM

Eli will win again but it won't be until he is off of the Kawasaki and on wherever he is going to go.

Maybe he will retire at the end of this year too as he has been at it a long time, and might want to spend more time with his kids.

|

6/6/2021 12:03 PM

Yeah, but probably not on a Kawi

|

6/6/2021 1:10 PM

He will go 1-1 with a 20 second lead in one moto this year and just say “I was comfortable on the bike today”

|

6/6/2021 3:14 PM

Will Eli win again?

Is a pig’s ass pork?

|

6/6/2021 3:28 PM

From MX’19, to SX’20, to MX’20, SX’’21 and now MX’21, it has to be the most bizarre decline we’ve witnessed since JMB ‘91 to ‘92.

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

6/6/2021 3:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2021 3:31 PM

I am speculating that the fall out is over money, Kawi offered him an insulting amount of money (what a mid pack rider gets) so Eli is delivering a mid-pack effort

someone above said he is losing fans over this. Sure seems like he doesn't care - from the perspective of an outsider just watching the races on Peacock every saturday

Being a parent changes things and your job description changes from it's okay to kill myself to I need to tone it down and be here for them

|

Brapasaurus Rex

6/6/2021 3:30 PM

I might add, made bizarre due to the random sporadic wins here and there as he feels like it. (During Mx’20 & SX’21)

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

6/6/2021 3:35 PM

Ozy wrote:

I am speculating that the fall out is over money, Kawi offered him an insulting amount of money (what a mid pack rider gets) ...more

Kawi was prepared to pay Eli what he wanted.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/6/2021 3:46 PM

I think he’s retiring following this MX season.

|

6/6/2021 3:49 PM

Ozy wrote:

I am speculating that the fall out is over money, Kawi offered him an insulting amount of money (what a mid pack rider gets) ...more

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Kawi was prepared to pay Eli what he wanted.

That makes this entire falling out way more intriguing. Do you have a theory on what's behind the sub-par results?

|

Brapasaurus Rex

6/6/2021 4:16 PM

Ozy wrote:

That makes this entire falling out way more intriguing. Do you have a theory on what's behind the sub-par results?

I don't have any theories. I just know that for some odd reason Eli can get 10th in one moto and win by 20 seconds the next moto.

It's not the bike since AC has ran up front. I don't think it's physical either.

Maybe he just hasn't been "feeling" it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eli has been a real enigma these last 2 years.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/6/2021 4:47 PM

Ozy wrote:

Who cares how many fans he loses? It’s not like he can sell merch in the pits and he’s already signed the last contract of his career by most accounts.

|

6/6/2021 4:56 PM

It may nit be until the next Daytona but my bet is yes he will win. Outdoors in 2022 he will be back to being a title contender on big blue 👌

|

6/6/2021 5:42 PM

All the fan excuses well he has kids now. So does Kenny. Zacho. AP. They didn’t seem to slow down.

|

6/6/2021 5:54 PM

Photo
|

6/6/2021 6:57 PM

Conspiracy theory.... Yam paid him extra not to win.. then next year max effort to give yam their first one in awhile...

|

6/6/2021 8:54 PM

Arm pump.

Even affecting AC...

|

6/6/2021 9:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2021 9:25 PM

Looked to me like he tried hard at the beginning and could not keep up...wore himself out in the short effort. Then rode around.

He raced worse this weekend than round one. If he got around 5th, no big deal. But something must really be going on in his head. Sometimes your mind is your own worst enemy.

The same reason he only has one SX title is why he has had two horrible races to start the series.

|