Will Deegan Leave KTM?

avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
9/17/2021 3:29pm
Indeed. Not like I didn't know what I was dipping my toe into.
mjones7212
Fantasy
3335th
9/17/2021 7:45pm
who cares im sure he will do alright with any team
str8line
9/17/2021 9:14pm
Good news is that with Star he wouldn't need to cut the start.
mxnick
9/17/2021 11:11pm
McG194 wrote:
He will be on a Yamaha, stamp it. If it isn't already the contract is all but signed. If you think he will be on a...
He will be on a Yamaha, stamp it. If it isn't already the contract is all but signed.

If you think he will be on a Red Bull KTM you really don't understand the Deegans. Brian is loyal and the family brand is above all else. A short term contract with Red Bull would damage the family brand and it just isn't worth it. Because Brian is loyal they are giving KTM everything until this contract is over.
ML512 wrote:
As of the second Pala National, they were holding meetings with other OEMs still. I'm not saying he couldn't end up Yamaha but I'm just saying...
As of the second Pala National, they were holding meetings with other OEMs still. I'm not saying he couldn't end up Yamaha but I'm just saying there's other options on the table they're exploring (as they should).
Boomslang wrote:
I'm pretty sure he will sign the contract Star has put on the table. Only a matter of time.
This👆

The Shop

9/18/2021 8:47am
Whan Brian was On Gypsy Jace brought up the Thought of starting they're own team and made some good points. It seemed like Brian's wheels were turning, But he said ultimately he just wants to Put Haiden on the best Bike so what's the best bike?
SilverSpurs
9/18/2021 9:06am
Whan Brian was On Gypsy Jace brought up the Thought of starting they're own team and made some good points. It seemed like Brian's wheels were...
Whan Brian was On Gypsy Jace brought up the Thought of starting they're own team and made some good points. It seemed like Brian's wheels were turning, But he said ultimately he just wants to Put Haiden on the best Bike so what's the best bike?
What's the best bike?

Deegan Inc. shouldn't care if he's as good as they reckon.

The motorcycle does not matter at this stage- and the best bike will quite possibly be a HRC Honda- which he is not getting on.

Just get him out there at Oakland SX, a few days after he's eligible to turn Pro.
stremme12
Fantasy
3700th
9/18/2021 9:34am
Whan Brian was On Gypsy Jace brought up the Thought of starting they're own team and made some good points. It seemed like Brian's wheels were...
What's the best bike? Deegan Inc. shouldn't care if he's as good as they reckon. The motorcycle does not matter at this stage- and the best...
What's the best bike?

Deegan Inc. shouldn't care if he's as good as they reckon.

The motorcycle does not matter at this stage- and the best bike will quite possibly be a HRC Honda- which he is not getting on.

Just get him out there at Oakland SX, a few days after he's eligible to turn Pro.
You have cared enough to bring up the power advantage Cooper has had over Jett on the starts. If it matters to you why would you say it shouldn't matter to them?
SilverSpurs
9/18/2021 9:44am Edited Date/Time 9/18/2021 9:45am
stremme12 wrote:
You have cared enough to bring up the power advantage Cooper has had over Jett on the starts. If it matters to you why would you...
You have cared enough to bring up the power advantage Cooper has had over Jett on the starts. If it matters to you why would you say it shouldn't matter to them?
Because I expect 2022 HRC 250 to equal or better the Yamaha's acceleration and think that at the early stage of a Pro career track time is what matters.

Post a reply to: Will Deegan Leave KTM?

The Latest