Will Cooper Webb screw Malcolm Stewart?!

MXMattii
Edited Date/Time 5/5/2016 10:23am
Yeah I'm sorry, I said it. The East/West Shoot out will count for championship points. We all know that Cooper Webb is almost at home base, he's 16 points in front of Joey Savatgy and 23 in front of Christian Craig. In the East Coast it is a total different ball game. With more contenders and Malcolm only 14 points in front of Aaron Plessinger and 19 in front of Jeremy Martin you can ask yourself the question: 'Will Cooper Webb do the same as he did in the outdoors?" We saw him riding aggressive against Marvin Musquin, the main rival of Jeremy Martin for the 250 Outdoor title. Also he led JMart pas in one of the last heats...

Can we see such drama going on in Las Vegas? Can and will Cooper Webb knock Malcolm Stewart out of his comfort zone? Will the Rockstar Energy Yamaha squad play some mind tricks, and are they willing to play it dirty to clinch both titles?!

I'm really looking forward to Las Vegas!
|
bh84
Fantasy
1830th
5/4/2016 9:43am
Hadn't thought about it, but I'd Imagine that responsibility would fall to AMart, Coop is still not in the clear, So I don't Imagine he will be messing around much
RedRum666
5/4/2016 9:47am
....will Cooper even make it out of practice with the alleged bum wrist ???
WVUpetro2013
5/4/2016 9:49am
I don't think so. I think with musquin and Martin it was just as much him being frustrated with musquin as it was to help the team. And as bh84 said, he needs to make sure he wraps his title up

The Shop

DownSouth
5/4/2016 10:07am Edited Date/Time 5/4/2016 10:07am
Webb has his own championship to lock down. He is not going to mess with other guys to help the team out and in the process possibly ruin his title chances.
MX Culture
5/4/2016 10:27am
can't wait.
sitting in the stands trying to figure out the points is going to be awesome during that main event.
sit near me if you want to have a good time
MXMattii
5/4/2016 11:11am
Rockstar Energy Yamaha has of course also, like already mentioned, Alex Martin. But also Mitchell Harrison. And Colt Nichols could offer an helping hand also, you never know what they offer for 2017.
kongols
5/4/2016 11:26am
Let`s hope Webb is healthy enough to close this championship. I doubt Stewart ever comes in to conversation right now. Fingers crossed.
kongols
5/4/2016 11:27am
Cooper almost has it wrapped up with 16, Malcolm only has 14 points lead
Haha, yeah. I was scratching my head about this one too.
Slowdude
5/4/2016 11:28am
16pt vs 14pt lead. Big difference.

Should we start a thread "Will Malcom Stewart screw Cooper Webb"?

After all, on the podium last week, Malcom said "I'm coming for you boy." Maybe he meant Qooper
peelout
5/4/2016 11:31am
will he screw him? Cooper seems like more of a "Jenny" guy than a "Freddy" guy if you know what i'm sayin
h&m_cycle
5/4/2016 11:35am Edited Date/Time 5/4/2016 11:37am
kongols wrote:
One of the 2 riders choked 2 weeks ago with a lead is why, if I was to guess... Whoops I'm sorry, started
riding tight...

anything can happen...
MXMattii
5/4/2016 11:40am
kongols wrote:
h&m_cycle wrote:
One of the 2 riders choked 2 weeks ago with a lead is why, if I was to guess... Whoops I'm sorry, started riding tight... anything...
One of the 2 riders choked 2 weeks ago with a lead is why, if I was to guess... Whoops I'm sorry, started
riding tight...

anything can happen...
If you ask me it, is a pretty big difference. Because Cooper Webb only needs to finish 12th or higher (when Savatgy wins). And if you see at Malcolm Stewart then he needs to finish 9th or higher. Thats quite a big difference.
kongols
5/4/2016 11:45am
h&m_cycle wrote:
One of the 2 riders choked 2 weeks ago with a lead is why, if I was to guess... Whoops I'm sorry, started riding tight... anything...
riding tight...

anything can happen...
If you ask me, that was Malcolm`s smartest race this year(considering the week before). He knew Plessy was behind him and he was riding smart to not go down. If that meant being third- fine. If only his brother would ride this smart.
h&m_cycle
5/4/2016 11:52am
h&m_cycle wrote:
riding tight...

anything can happen...
kongols wrote:
If you ask me, that was Malcolm`s smartest race this year(considering the week before). He knew Plessy was behind him and he was riding smart to...
If you ask me, that was Malcolm`s smartest race this year(considering the week before). He knew Plessy was behind him and he was riding smart to not go down. If that meant being third- fine. If only his brother would ride this smart.
I know, I wouldn't mind Malcolm winning the title... My thoughts were he had a chance to put a few nails in the coffin
with the lead in that race...

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/4/2016 11:59am
Seems like an awfully personal question.
GangGreen
5/4/2016 12:10pm
MXMattii wrote:
Yeah I'm sorry, I said it. The East/West Shoot out will count for championship points. We all know that Cooper Webb is almost at home base...
Yeah I'm sorry, I said it. The East/West Shoot out will count for championship points. We all know that Cooper Webb is almost at home base, he's 16 points in front of Joey Savatgy and 23 in front of Christian Craig. In the East Coast it is a total different ball game. With more contenders and Malcolm only 14 points in front of Aaron Plessinger and 19 in front of Jeremy Martin you can ask yourself the question: 'Will Cooper Webb do the same as he did in the outdoors?" We saw him riding aggressive against Marvin Musquin, the main rival of Jeremy Martin for the 250 Outdoor title. Also he led JMart pas in one of the last heats...

Can we see such drama going on in Las Vegas? Can and will Cooper Webb knock Malcolm Stewart out of his comfort zone? Will the Rockstar Energy Yamaha squad play some mind tricks, and are they willing to play it dirty to clinch both titles?!

Why doesn’t anyone mention, IT’S AGAINST THE RULES!!!! (Abetting: to assist or support in the achievement of a purpose)
In Formula 1, Renault was given a two-year suspension from Formula 1 for their role in fixing the 2010 Singapore Grand Prix. They had a teammate crash to bring out the yellow. Feld/Ringling Bros/Barnum and Bailey, MX Sports, AMA Pro Racing, whoever, should inform Cooper Webb at the rider’s meeting, if it appears you don’t fight your teammate as hard, or let him by, you and he will be disqualified. If you mess with the Eastern Region points leader, you will be disqualified IT’S THAT SIMPLE.

brewrabb
5/4/2016 1:14pm
MXMattii wrote:
Yeah I'm sorry, I said it. The East/West Shoot out will count for championship points. We all know that Cooper Webb is almost at home base...

Really cannot see that happening - as there is nothing to gain if both are in position to win championships.
cali11
5/4/2016 1:35pm
kongols wrote:
h&m_cycle wrote:
riding tight...

anything can happen...
Getting 3rd and building his points lead is chocking? So RD5 chocked the last 2 weeks?
jeffro503
5/4/2016 1:36pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2016 1:36pm
MXMattii wrote:

GangGreen wrote:
Why doesn’t anyone mention, IT’S AGAINST THE RULES!!!! (Abetting: to assist or support in the achievement of a purpose) In Formula 1, Renault was given a...
Why doesn’t anyone mention, IT’S AGAINST THE RULES!!!! (Abetting: to assist or support in the achievement of a purpose)
In Formula 1, Renault was given a two-year suspension from Formula 1 for their role in fixing the 2010 Singapore Grand Prix. They had a teammate crash to bring out the yellow. Feld/Ringling Bros/Barnum and Bailey, MX Sports, AMA Pro Racing, whoever, should inform Cooper Webb at the rider’s meeting, if it appears you don’t fight your teammate as hard, or let him by, you and he will be disqualified. If you mess with the Eastern Region points leader, you will be disqualified IT’S THAT SIMPLE.

It has been happening in this sport since the 70's and will continue. I still don't think either Coop or Malcolm will be messing around too much with anyone honestly. Including each other.
h&m_cycle
5/4/2016 1:40pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2016 1:51pm
cali11 wrote:
Getting 3rd and building his points lead is chocking? So RD5 chocked the last 2 weeks?
Way different, there Cupcake... cough, cough, cough...

edit: You're taking this bench racing stuff too seriously, I said, "I hope he wins the title"...
731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
5/4/2016 1:44pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2016 1:44pm
This is totally inappropriate.

The appropriate question to ask is "Will Musquin's mechanic screw Malcolm Stewart?"
5/4/2016 2:23pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2016 2:32pm
MXMattii wrote:

GangGreen wrote:
Why doesn’t anyone mention, IT’S AGAINST THE RULES!!!! (Abetting: to assist or support in the achievement of a purpose) In Formula 1, Renault was given a...

jeffro503 wrote:
It has been happening in this sport since the 70's and will continue. I still don't think either Coop or Malcolm will be messing around too...
It has been happening in this sport since the 70's and will continue. I still don't think either Coop or Malcolm will be messing around too much with anyone honestly. Including each other.
Besides, taking someone out is not "fixing" or "prearranging" anything. Altering a result with your actions on track is a completely different story.If rules are equal, a rider taking down another rider is okay in most circumstances whether they're a title contender or not. If not, half the field would have been black flagged or suspended this year for aggressive riding.

Addendum: Singapore, 2010. It wasn't a yellow. It was a safety car and Alonso had just made his last stop for new tires. Everyone ahead of him still needed to stop again. The safety car bunched up the field, allowed Alonso to catch up before everyone made their last stop and that's was that.

Now, if Malcolm gets a flat and Hampshire mysteriously brings out a red flag past the halfway mark so Malcolm doesn't go a lap down and gets a single file restart, THEN we would be getting in to the same level of race fixing and Vital's server would melt.
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4002nd
5/4/2016 2:31pm
GangGreen wrote:

Are you mad?

Post a reply to: Will Cooper Webb screw Malcolm Stewart?!

The Latest