Will Christien's voice/accent...

TogaSet
Fantasy
3824th
7/6/2022 5:40am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2022 5:42am
It’s not the accent or content. It’s the high pitched screechy nails on chalkboard voice. Think of a person that has a really good radio voice. Will is the opposite of that.
tobz
7/6/2022 6:27am
Haha......seems about 50% do it........ I hit mute every time they "cut" to her, leave it quiet for 7 laps or so and when I unmute...
Haha......seems about 50% do it........ I hit mute every time they "cut" to her, leave it quiet for 7 laps or so and when I unmute she's still babbling.............and saying nothing.

Smooth accent, but her screechy voice and long-winded babbling is extremely irritating. Why do these TV channels bring in outsiders who know nothing about MX? Same with Lee Biffy.....who the feck is he anyways? Smooth talker, but doesn't know anything about MX either. Late-night TV blender salesman type.

Do they think a female with an accent will suddenly attract half the world's population to watch MX? Ain't happenin', Paco.....a population welded to their couches watching "sports" like cornhole (cue Beavis) .....carp fishing (now THERE's a spectator sport for you) ...or hot dog eating.... ain't switching channels because she's on. She's not nearly naked enough Laughing

This Will was previously a snowboarding commentator or something..... just another TV muppet yappin' about something they know nothing about, dumbing down MX/SX, we don't need that. Somebody who hasn't actually RACED MX for a while, or even ridden dirtbikes extensively, has NO business commenting about it in public. You don't see this Will or Lee Biffy ......or Ralphie Sheheen Laughing commentating at Wimbledon, do you?

Much rather listen to Bailey, Langston, Glover, Emig..............even Weege, and RC.........if he dials down the bubba sayings a few notches Laughing /

You know Lee Diffy has more experience around professional racing than all of us in this thread combined? He most certainly has a history in the sport, if you cared to learn. Your post is Ignorance at its most American.
JAFO92
7/6/2022 6:32am
bichwolf wrote:
I have no idea what she is saying...ever.
Mow-tow ! They overall them at the end of the day. Wink
gt80rider
7/6/2022 7:45am
This thread is useless without pics....

The Shop

daemon666
7/6/2022 8:20am
I wish she'd get the Dexter treament.
Motox627!
7/6/2022 8:29am
Will Christien > "Thor Battle Box" (said in a monster truck announcer voice)
Camp332
7/6/2022 9:58am
Stopped in this thread to see bikini pics...
Big Lenny
7/6/2022 9:38pm
Big Lenny wrote:
I'd like to hear you AssJack downvoter's on the mic...Dry
Way to miss the point. No one is saying they could do it better just that some of us don't like her accent and going on...
Way to miss the point. No one is saying they could do it better just that some of us don't like her accent and going on and on. Run her segments during the broadcast but I don't need to see or hear her duing the mains.
Man she's in our country we're not in her's...Quit crying over bullshit...Dry

Leave Us To
7/7/2022 5:09am
Big Lenny wrote:
Man she's in our country we're not in her's...Quit crying over bullshit...Dry

How about quitting whatever you're doing here and just let others express their opinions? It's a public forum.
dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
7/7/2022 5:28am
She says the same thing over everytime..I know what's she's gonna say....before she even starts blathering...as soon as I hear Ricky go "will?"... I already know what's coming....come.on now....we all know what's about to be said..
JAFO92
7/7/2022 6:08am
dsmith wrote:
She says the same thing over everytime..I know what's she's gonna say....before she even starts blathering...as soon as I hear Ricky go "will?"... I already know...
She says the same thing over everytime..I know what's she's gonna say....before she even starts blathering...as soon as I hear Ricky go "will?"... I already know what's coming....come.on now....we all know what's about to be said..
At least she aint puttin' knuckle-breaking rocks in front of the start gate! Tongue

Magoofan
Shadow Glen (for those who remember), CA US
7/7/2022 8:17am
dsmith wrote:
She says the same thing over everytime..I know what's she's gonna say....before she even starts blathering...as soon as I hear Ricky go "will?"... I already know...
Exactly. As soon as I hear any of the announcers say "Will" to pass off to her....the mute gets hit.

It's not the accent.

It's the content.
It's the blathering
It's the screeech.
Magoofan
Shadow Glen (for those who remember), CA US
7/7/2022 8:19am
dsmith wrote:
JAFO92 wrote:
At least she aint puttin' knuckle-breaking rocks in front of the start gate! Tongue

That is hilarious every time I see it....
whethefakawe
7/7/2022 11:05am
Haha......seems about 50% do it........ I hit mute every time they "cut" to her, leave it quiet for 7 laps or so and when I unmute...
Haha......seems about 50% do it........ I hit mute every time they "cut" to her, leave it quiet for 7 laps or so and when I unmute she's still babbling.............and saying nothing.

Smooth accent, but her screechy voice and long-winded babbling is extremely irritating. Why do these TV channels bring in outsiders who know nothing about MX? Same with Lee Biffy.....who the feck is he anyways? Smooth talker, but doesn't know anything about MX either. Late-night TV blender salesman type.

Do they think a female with an accent will suddenly attract half the world's population to watch MX? Ain't happenin', Paco.....a population welded to their couches watching "sports" like cornhole (cue Beavis) .....carp fishing (now THERE's a spectator sport for you) ...or hot dog eating.... ain't switching channels because she's on. She's not nearly naked enough Laughing

This Will was previously a snowboarding commentator or something..... just another TV muppet yappin' about something they know nothing about, dumbing down MX/SX, we don't need that. Somebody who hasn't actually RACED MX for a while, or even ridden dirtbikes extensively, has NO business commenting about it in public. You don't see this Will or Lee Biffy ......or Ralphie Sheheen Laughing commentating at Wimbledon, do you?

Much rather listen to Bailey, Langston, Glover, Emig..............even Weege, and RC.........if he dials down the bubba sayings a few notches Laughing /

tobz wrote:
You know Lee Diffy has more experience around professional racing than all of us in this thread combined? He most certainly has a history in the...
You know Lee Diffy has more experience around professional racing than all of us in this thread combined? He most certainly has a history in the sport, if you cared to learn. Your post is Ignorance at its most American.
So ......listening to a TV muppet whose only qualification is a vocabulary not based on "like" and "bro" ........is your level of knowledge and interest in MX/SX?

OK then.

He's all words and no sense, like the screechy one. White noise.

I like bet you're like a lifetime member of like gypsy tales, like, eh bro? Fuuuuuuuuck........gnarly dude.
karsmakers
7/7/2022 2:15pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2022 2:17pm
Will Christian is like the super hot date you arrange on tinder and then she opens her mouth and your shit retracts like you just jumped into the baltic sea in the winter. Now if she popped up on a mute tinder site I would feel like I won the lotto. Lord Jesus forgive me for what I have done
tobz
7/7/2022 2:27pm

tobz wrote:
You know Lee Diffy has more experience around professional racing than all of us in this thread combined? He most certainly has a history in the...
So ......listening to a TV muppet whose only qualification is a vocabulary not based on "like" and "bro" ........is your level of knowledge and interest in...
So ......listening to a TV muppet whose only qualification is a vocabulary not based on "like" and "bro" ........is your level of knowledge and interest in MX/SX?

OK then.

I like bet you're like a lifetime member of like gypsy tales, like, eh bro? Fuuuuuuuuck........gnarly dude.
Do you actually know of Diffy’s qualifications and experience in Motorsport commentary?

Fwiw I can’t stand Gypsy Tales. Not sure where you got that impression from but I’m getting a fair take of how dumb you actually are with responses like these.
Sully
7/7/2022 5:17pm

tobz wrote:
So ......listening to a TV muppet whose only qualification is a vocabulary not based on "like" and "bro" ........is your level of knowledge and interest in...

OK then.

Go away.
gerg
7/7/2022 6:34pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2022 6:36pm
tobz wrote:

OK then.

tobz wrote:
Do you actually know of Diffy’s qualifications and experience in Motorsport commentary? Fwiw I can’t stand Gypsy Tales. Not sure where you got that impression from...
Do you actually know of Diffy’s qualifications and experience in Motorsport commentary?

Fwiw I can’t stand Gypsy Tales. Not sure where you got that impression from but I’m getting a fair take of how dumb you actually are with responses like these.
Not worth the effort Tobz just ignore...when people spout ignorance eg "knows nothing about MX" then double down when you try to educate them just leave em.

But yeah be good if people could appreciate just how long Leigh has been involved in the industry and motosports in general.

Not only at the top level, eg Formula 1, MotoGP but years doing grass roots as well.

Here's an old clip that a 5 second search on Youtube bought up....not the best quality or can you make out what Leigh is saying as it's over loud speaker...but he's there and been there for years and always had great passion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SDSLBSz6pU

Post a reply to: Will Christien's voice/accent...

The Latest