Will Christien's voice/accent...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/6/2022 5:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2022 5:27 AM

Big Lenny wrote:

I'd like to hear you AssJack downvoter's on the mic...ermm

Way to miss the point. No one is saying they could do it better just that some of us don't like her accent and going on and on. Run her segments during the broadcast but I don't need to see or hear her duing the mains.

|

7/6/2022 5:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2022 5:42 AM

It’s not the accent or content. It’s the high pitched screechy nails on chalkboard voice. Think of a person that has a really good radio voice. Will is the opposite of that.

|

7/6/2022 6:27 AM

whethefakawe wrote:

Haha......seems about 50% do it........ I hit mute every time they "cut" to her, leave it quiet for 7 laps or so and when I ...more

You know Lee Diffy has more experience around professional racing than all of us in this thread combined? He most certainly has a history in the sport, if you cared to learn. Your post is Ignorance at its most American.

|

7/6/2022 6:32 AM

bichwolf wrote:

I have no idea what she is saying...ever.

Mow-tow ! They overall them at the end of the day. wink

|

"We don't rent pigs."

7/6/2022 7:45 AM

This thread is useless without pics....

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

7/6/2022 8:20 AM

I wish she'd get the Dexter treament.

|

7/6/2022 8:29 AM

Will Christien > "Thor Battle Box" (said in a monster truck announcer voice)

|

F Lenny

7/6/2022 9:58 AM

Stopped in this thread to see bikini pics...

|

RIP OCS

United States of America

7/6/2022 9:38 PM

Big Lenny wrote:

I'd like to hear you AssJack downvoter's on the mic...ermm

Leave Us To wrote:

Way to miss the point. No one is saying they could do it better just that some of us don't like her accent and going on and ...more

Man she's in our country we're not in her's...Quit crying over bullshit...ermm

|

Some of these posts are like reading closed caption on the cartoon channel...

Hello?..Vital?...

7/7/2022 5:09 AM

Big Lenny wrote:

Man she's in our country we're not in her's...Quit crying over bullshit...ermm

How about quitting whatever you're doing here and just let others express their opinions? It's a public forum.

|

7/7/2022 5:28 AM

She says the same thing over everytime..I know what's she's gonna say....before she even starts blathering...as soon as I hear Ricky go "will?"... I already know what's coming....come.on now....we all know what's about to be said..

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

7/7/2022 6:08 AM

dsmith wrote:

She says the same thing over everytime..I know what's she's gonna say....before she even starts blathering...as soon as I hear ...more

At least she aint puttin' knuckle-breaking rocks in front of the start gate! tongue

|

"We don't rent pigs."

7/7/2022 8:17 AM

dsmith wrote:

She says the same thing over everytime..I know what's she's gonna say....before she even starts blathering...as soon as I hear ...more

Exactly. As soon as I hear any of the announcers say "Will" to pass off to her....the mute gets hit.

It's not the accent.

It's the content.
It's the blathering
It's the screeech.

|

I may not be an insider but I have loved this sport since the 70's. 2-smokers forever!

7/7/2022 8:19 AM

dsmith wrote:

JAFO92 wrote:

At least she aint puttin' knuckle-breaking rocks in front of the start gate! tongue

That is hilarious every time I see it....

|

I may not be an insider but I have loved this sport since the 70's. 2-smokers forever!

7/7/2022 11:05 AM

whethefakawe wrote:

Haha......seems about 50% do it........ I hit mute every time they "cut" to her, leave it quiet for 7 laps or so and when I ...more

tobz wrote:

You know Lee Diffy has more experience around professional racing than all of us in this thread combined? He most certainly ...more

So ......listening to a TV muppet whose only qualification is a vocabulary not based on "like" and "bro" ........is your level of knowledge and interest in MX/SX?

OK then.

He's all words and no sense, like the screechy one. White noise.

I like bet you're like a lifetime member of like gypsy tales, like, eh bro? Fuuuuuuuuck........gnarly dude.

|

7/7/2022 2:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2022 2:17 PM

Will Christian is like the super hot date you arrange on tinder and then she opens her mouth and your shit retracts like you just jumped into the baltic sea in the winter. Now if she popped up on a mute tinder site I would feel like I won the lotto. Lord Jesus forgive me for what I have done

|

7/7/2022 2:27 PM

whethefakawe wrote:

tobz wrote:

You know Lee Diffy has more experience around professional racing than all of us in this thread combined? He most certainly ...more

whethefakawe wrote:

So ......listening to a TV muppet whose only qualification is a vocabulary not based on "like" and "bro" ........is your level ...more

Do you actually know of Diffy’s qualifications and experience in Motorsport commentary?

Fwiw I can’t stand Gypsy Tales. Not sure where you got that impression from but I’m getting a fair take of how dumb you actually are with responses like these.

|

7/7/2022 5:17 PM

whethefakawe wrote:

tobz wrote:

whethefakawe wrote:

So ......listening to a TV muppet whose only qualification is a vocabulary not based on "like" and "bro" ........is your level ...more

Go away.

|

7/7/2022 6:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2022 6:36 PM

tobz wrote:

whethefakawe wrote:

tobz wrote:

Do you actually know of Diffy’s qualifications and experience in Motorsport commentary?

Fwiw I can’t stand Gypsy Tales. Not ...more

Not worth the effort Tobz just ignore...when people spout ignorance eg "knows nothing about MX" then double down when you try to educate them just leave em.

But yeah be good if people could appreciate just how long Leigh has been involved in the industry and motosports in general.

Not only at the top level, eg Formula 1, MotoGP but years doing grass roots as well.

Here's an old clip that a 5 second search on Youtube bought up....not the best quality or can you make out what Leigh is saying as it's over loud speaker...but he's there and been there for years and always had great passion.

|