Will Christien's voice/accent...

TerryB
Edited Date/Time 7/7/2022 6:34pm
...is sexy AF! You Mouth-Breathing Heathens that disagree, need to leave the trailer park once in a while!

|
mxbigd17
7/2/2022 10:31pm
I agree…I definitely like seeing her over JT, nothing against JT….I just like a good looking woman on the screen every now and again.
7/2/2022 11:33pm
Maybe if she could just get away from saying, "I was talking to (insert name of rider or team) before the race and..." every single time they let her speak, that would help.
7/2/2022 11:46pm
TerryB wrote:
...is sexy AF! You Mouth-Breathing Heathens that disagree, need to leave the trailer park once in a while!

That would be, incorrect.

The Shop

Sully
7/2/2022 11:47pm
Maybe if she could just get away from saying, "I was talking to (insert name of rider or team) before the race and..." every single time...
Maybe if she could just get away from saying, "I was talking to (insert name of rider or team) before the race and..." every single time they let her speak, that would help.
That’s literally why she’s there, though. Talking to the riders and teams is what she does. Would you prefer it if she said, “Just throwing out a guess here, but…” That’s what this place is for.
Richy
7/3/2022 12:27am
Sully wrote:
That’s literally why she’s there, though. Talking to the riders and teams is what she does. Would you prefer it if she said, “Just throwing out...
That’s literally why she’s there, though. Talking to the riders and teams is what she does. Would you prefer it if she said, “Just throwing out a guess here, but…” That’s what this place is for.
Glad you're on the case man, I thought I was missing something... That's precisely why they hired her, and it's precisely what she does, yet somehow it's her fault haha. Wil's great and was more of an athlete than most here will ever be.

I never really get the "not understanding her", I think some people are still just scared of Red Coats or women speaking haha, compared to a lot of European, Asian or African accents which take a little work to understand (which is fair enough imo, if they're putting in work to try and speak our language I can put in a little work to try and comprehend it, but that's a tangent) Wil is pretty easily understandable, it's not like she's a Somali Pirate??
shuggs
7/3/2022 12:35am
Nah, along with Gipsy her accent 😖😖😖
tobz
7/3/2022 2:32am
Maybe if she could just get away from saying, "I was talking to (insert name of rider or team) before the race and..." every single time...
Sully wrote:
That’s literally why she’s there, though. Talking to the riders and teams is what she does. Would you prefer it if she said, “Just throwing out...
It’s just the way that she does it though, like the “discussion” she had with the rider was a huge revelation, every time.

“AND HE TOLD ME”

Grinds my gears too.

She’s great on the podium though, leave her there.
cwel11
7/3/2022 2:45am
Nothing against her personality, accent, looks, but I don’t care for her delivery as said above. It got to the point I hit mute during sx when she’d talk. But then again I got to the point of muting the entire broadcast by the end of the season.
7/3/2022 3:03am
I cannot stand her voice. Screaming into the mic in run on sentences without taking a breath. MUTE.
7/3/2022 3:37am
I'm neutral with whoever does it really. They don't especially offend nor excite. It's not so much the person themselves but rather the information they're trying to impart rarely feels worthy of taking me away from the racing and main commentators - it's just stuff you can generally see with your own eyes already, or info the main commentators have already explained e.g "such n such is coming off of injury to the knee and is doing really well in this moto" etc. Now lets go talk to the noncommittal mechanic who'll tell us exactly the same thing...

That's one thing I do especially like about Paul in the GPs, sometimes you get some real juicy bits of info not necessarily apparent to those outside the know.
smoothies862
Fantasy
676th
7/3/2022 5:00am
As mentioned its the same thing for way too long. Yesterday i was pleasantly surprised when it was actual bike related and not feelings. Stop feeling based questions and you won’t get feeling based answers get some factual about the bike injury etc. in and out quick we don’t need a diatribe in the middle of a battle
olympiamann
7/3/2022 6:02am
I think her podium interviews are awesome,Original and Genuine …She captures the excitement with the crowd and the riders….Just watch the Tomac Podium speach. and she is SeXy as HeLL….

philG
7/3/2022 6:08am
She affirms that she got what she was saying, direct from the rider , and not ' i heard in the paddock'.

No problem with her at all.

JT$ does a great job too.
7/3/2022 6:17am Edited Date/Time 7/3/2022 6:18am
Not exactly a huge fan of her voice either but I can still admit she does a great job.

Let's face it they probably won't find a better replacement, and if she does get replaced we'll be complaining about the next one and begging them to bring back Will, like with Diana Dahlgren
Magoofan
Shadow Glen (for those who remember), CA US
7/3/2022 7:10am
cwel11 wrote:
Nothing against her personality, accent, looks, but I don’t care for her delivery as said above. It got to the point I hit mute during sx...
Nothing against her personality, accent, looks, but I don’t care for her delivery as said above. It got to the point I hit mute during sx when she’d talk. But then again I got to the point of muting the entire broadcast by the end of the season.
Bingo.

It's not the accent....it's the tone......SCREEEEEEEEEETCH!!!!!

It's all in the delivery and her blathering. She is awful. She gets muted the same as the plaid "What if you're wrong" asshole.

I miss Georgia Lindsay....she was awesome.

Magoofan
7/3/2022 7:13am
Not exactly a huge fan of her voice either but I can still admit she does a great job. Let's face it they probably won't find...
Not exactly a huge fan of her voice either but I can still admit she does a great job.

Let's face it they probably won't find a better replacement, and if she does get replaced we'll be complaining about the next one and begging them to bring back Will, like with Diana Dahlgren
Dahlgren was incredible at her job. ...and it had nothing to do with her fine looks.

clarkgray432
Fantasy
3993rd
7/3/2022 7:35am
TerryB wrote:

She’s not going to sleep with you bro calm down
TerryB
7/3/2022 8:36am
cwel11 wrote:
Nothing against her personality, accent, looks, but I don’t care for her delivery as said above. It got to the point I hit mute during sx...
Magoofan wrote:
Bingo. It's not the accent....it's the tone......SCREEEEEEEEEETCH!!!!! It's all in the delivery and her blathering. She is awful. She gets muted the same as the plaid...
Bingo.

It's all in the delivery and her blathering. She is awful. She gets muted the same as the plaid "What if you're wrong" asshole.

Georgia was great for sure.
TerryB
7/3/2022 8:42am
TerryB wrote:

She’s not going to sleep with you bro calm down
I don't have any illusions about that. I find amusement in so many redneck Vitards getting their jimmies rustled when she speaks.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
7/3/2022 8:44am
cwel11 wrote:
Magoofan wrote:
Bingo. It's not the accent....it's the tone......SCREEEEEEEEEETCH!!!!! It's all in the delivery and her blathering. She is awful. She gets muted the same as the plaid...
Bingo.

TerryB wrote:
Georgia was great for sure.
Didn't people complain about her accent as well?
katooom
7/3/2022 8:46am
Screechmaster. Worse than that, she needs to learn to get in and get out. Too much blather.

Yes, Georgia was very good.
Magoofan
7/3/2022 8:53am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Didn't people complain about her accent as well?
Probably.

I have no issue with Wills or Georgias accent....
mb60
7/3/2022 9:09am
I'm curious why the producers cram her down our throats. Cutting to her on the 1st lap is not something you see in any other sports. She has no knowledge of what is happening on the track. It's everything she was told leading up to the race. Take a page from mxgp and Lisa Leyland. WC is long winded and watch her do a interview sometime. Bobbing her head up and down like she is a puppet. Sorry but the sport is better off with JT or DB doing trackside reports.

Post a reply to: Will Christien's voice/accent...

The Latest