Will Bubba to all of the Nationals?

Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:07am
As James has said on the DMXS radio show, He has all intentions of being at round 1 of the 2010 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Nationals. The guys were trying to pull out of him whether he would commit to the entire series but Bubba did a good job of avoiding the question. What do you all think? Will James be racing the 2010 series and try to retake his title?!
|
oldAFI
4/8/2010 3:29pm
I doubt it, he'll probably just do select races since his focus is on SX.
MXR
4/8/2010 3:32pm
IMO If he has the speed to beat RD , RV and the other few super fast guys I think he will ride the entire series . If he gets his ass handed to him by RV and RD he will sit out and try SX again next year .

I think he will have a hard time beating those two week in and week out .
4/8/2010 3:35pm
we will know after round 1. if he wins, he will be at round 2. if he loses, we will see him in sx.
BobbyM
4/8/2010 3:36pm
MXR wrote:
IMO If he has the speed to beat RD , RV and the other few super fast guys I think he will ride the entire series...
IMO If he has the speed to beat RD , RV and the other few super fast guys I think he will ride the entire series . If he gets his ass handed to him by RV and RD he will sit out and try SX again next year .

I think he will have a hard time beating those two week in and week out .
I smoke two joints in the morning, I smoke two joints at night
I smoke two joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright
I smoke two joints in time of peace, and two in time of war
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints, and then I smoke two more

Oh, my daddy he once told me, "Son, you be hard working man"
My mama she once told me, "Son, you do the best you can"
But then one day I met a man who came to me and said
"Hard work good and hard work fine, but first take care of head"

heavy shit up northwest eh mxr?

The Shop

MXR
4/8/2010 3:48pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:59pm

RV and RD is the reason why Bubba will not commit to the entire MX season IMO .

If you don't think Dungey and Villopoto can hang with Bubba outdoors , you better pull yer head out .

He will test the waters at Hangtown .

Bubba has a really hard time when he gets his ass handed to him , RC owned him outdoors .

The fastest rider in the world races outdoors not SX only.

The northwest has some of the best smoke and riders in the world .

Put that in your pipe and smoke it you sperm bearded cum juggler
RACEGUY
4/8/2010 3:55pm
Limited schedule is limited schedule.

Your idiotic arguing isn't going to change the dude's schedule for 2010.

Get to a race where you get a chance to see him live, or give up the bullshit.

He will race where he will race. If he's ripping it up after the second round, who knows, but for the time being, it's a part time thing. Be greatful for it.
4/8/2010 4:02pm
RACEGUY wrote:
Limited schedule is limited schedule. Your idiotic arguing isn't going to change the dude's schedule for 2010. Get to a race where you get a chance...
Limited schedule is limited schedule.

Your idiotic arguing isn't going to change the dude's schedule for 2010.

Get to a race where you get a chance to see him live, or give up the bullshit.

He will race where he will race. If he's ripping it up after the second round, who knows, but for the time being, it's a part time thing. Be greatful for it.
Already seen bubba outdoors a dozen times at different places so why do I gotta be thankful if he does a one off.......race em all or stay out of the way of the others competing fir a title

mill2
4/8/2010 4:03pm
I think he said in the interview with GuyB that he was in until they pick the Des Nation team......or that was wishful think on my part....I could be wrong...my guess is IF he is on a undefeated streak I dont see him pulling out
MXR
4/8/2010 4:03pm
I'm going to Seattle SX ,Vegas SX , Hangtown MX , Washougal MX and the MXoN .

I would love to see Bubba race them all .

Don't expect to see many Canadians up the in the front though

Bench racing could be called idiotic arguing .
jmar
4/8/2010 4:08pm
Do you guys really want to see James race all the nationals?

All you have to do is strike a deal with him for next year, sign his checks, then you can tell him when and where to race.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
4/8/2010 4:11pm
Best guess? 3-5 rounds.
Masonry
4/8/2010 4:12pm
I never really looked at Dungey as a great outdoor rider. I think his strength is Supercross. Alessi and Villopoto are the youngsters to worry about for James he has them covered.
RACEGUY
4/8/2010 4:17pm
3-5 and he will not dominate.

Time for some eyes to open up.

He can certainly pull it off, but does he even care?
4/8/2010 4:32pm
Lets see, the last time he raced the series he went 24-0. Do you really think that he is scared of RV and RD. WOW, you are on crack. Oh, yeah the year he went 24-0 he was out almost the entire SX series. Sound familar?? Dont expect him to race them all because the team is designed to be SX only.

SCARED..........................! At least I got a good laugh for the day so thank you.
jmar
4/8/2010 4:33pm
RACEGUY wrote:
Your point would be???...
My point is that if he doesn't race the entire outdoor season, it's not going to bother anyone other than the motoboard hacks.

His sponsor's could care less about the outdoor series.
rc4187
4/8/2010 4:36pm
Masonry wrote:
I never really looked at Dungey as a great outdoor rider. I think his strength is Supercross. Alessi and Villopoto are the youngsters to worry about...
I never really looked at Dungey as a great outdoor rider. I think his strength is Supercross. Alessi and Villopoto are the youngsters to worry about for James he has them covered.
Just because you didn't look at him that way doesn't mean he isn't. Dungey is very fast outdoors. Though I do think Villopoto will be the guy to beat.
Crush
4/8/2010 4:39pm
I'm putting money on him racing whatever rounds are on the west coast or even just california... and the GP and Des Nations for Red Bull even though he'll be riding for Monster sponsored team USA...
jbomx363
4/8/2010 4:39pm
Masonry wrote:
I never really looked at Dungey as a great outdoor rider. I think his strength is Supercross. Alessi and Villopoto are the youngsters to worry about...
Yeah, that National title doesn't mean much Nor the 2nd to RV the prior year. Blink

Whatever James does, he does. I hope he does them all, but in reality, I can see him doing the Triple Crown races and the opener.

Coyote
4/8/2010 4:46pm
GuyB wrote:
Best guess? 3-5 rounds.
best guess 3 or 4 of the last rounds!!
RACEGUY
4/8/2010 4:47pm
RACEGUY wrote:
jmar wrote:
My point is that if he doesn't race the entire outdoor season, it's not going to bother anyone other than the motoboard hacks. His sponsor's could...
My point is that if he doesn't race the entire outdoor season, it's not going to bother anyone other than the motoboard hacks.

He has no sponsors for the outdoor series. He does have sponsors who didn't get their moneys worth this SX season.

Let's see where the chips fall. When someone jumps on board to pay all the bills, we can speculate on the outdoor series from there. Otherwise, James is in for a limited schedule.
Matt#49
4/8/2010 4:49pm

LukeNesler107 you said "What do you all think? Will James be racing the 2010 series and try to retake his title?!"........

Explain why it is 'his' title to retake???

Masonry
4/8/2010 4:51pm
Masonry wrote:
jbomx363 wrote:
Yeah, that National title doesn't mean much Nor the 2nd to RV the prior year. :blink: Whatever James does, he does. I hope he does them...
Yeah, that National title doesn't mean much Nor the 2nd to RV the prior year. Blink

Whatever James does, he does. I hope he does them all, but in reality, I can see him doing the Triple Crown races and the opener.

Well I think Dungey is a little bit further down the totem pole outdoors than people think he is.
burnside
4/8/2010 4:55pm
We should really learn our lessons from last year and presume he'll do none!
BobbyM
4/8/2010 5:09pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:59pm
MXR wrote:
RV and RD is the reason why Bubba will not commit to the entire MX season IMO . If you don't think Dungey and Villopoto can...

RV and RD is the reason why Bubba will not commit to the entire MX season IMO .

If you don't think Dungey and Villopoto can hang with Bubba outdoors , you better pull yer head out .

He will test the waters at Hangtown .

Bubba has a really hard time when he gets his ass handed to him , RC owned him outdoors .

The fastest rider in the world races outdoors not SX only.

The northwest has some of the best smoke and riders in the world .

Put that in your pipe and smoke it you sperm bearded cum juggler
did rc race and beat james while james was on a 450?

and it's "cumchuggler" you ignorant twat.
jmar
4/8/2010 5:12pm
RACEGUY wrote:
jmar wrote:
My point is that if he doesn't race the entire outdoor season, it's not going to bother anyone other than the motoboard hacks. His sponsor's could...

RACEGUY wrote:
He has no sponsors for the outdoor series. He does have sponsors who didn't get their moneys worth this SX season. Let's see where the chips...
He has no sponsors for the outdoor series. He does have sponsors who didn't get their moneys worth this SX season.

Let's see where the chips fall. When someone jumps on board to pay all the bills, we can speculate on the outdoor series from there. Otherwise, James is in for a limited schedule.
He does have sponsors who didn't get their moneys worth this SX season.

I know you and others aren't going to like this but James doesn't have to race for his sponsors to get their money's worth.

That's reality.
Gio
4/8/2010 5:14pm
GuyB wrote:
Best guess? 3-5 rounds.
How likely do you think it is that JS7 will line-up at Glen Helen?
MXR
4/8/2010 5:18pm
Rc on a part time retirement schedule beat James on a 450 full time schedule just for shits and giggles
BobbyM
4/8/2010 5:22pm
MXR wrote:
Rc on a part time retirement schedule beat James on a 450 full time schedule just for shits and giggles
and yer comparing RV to Rc.....afuckingmazing
MXR
4/8/2010 5:34pm
BobbyM wrote:
and yer comparing RV to Rc.....afuckingmazing
Nope im just saying RD and RV have what it takes to compete with James outdoors .

Post a reply to: Will Bubba to all of the Nationals?

The Latest