Will A2 LCQs be on Race Day Live?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2018 10:47 AM

since the RDL internet broadcast shows all practices, will they be broadcasting the LCQs this weekend since they are not part of the TV coverage?

|

1/18/2018 10:49 AM

Idk but I’m alsi curious about the day schedule, why isn’t it pinned under a2 links as it usually is??

|

1/18/2018 11:27 AM

I sure hope so.

|

1/18/2018 11:28 AM

Ridensurf19 wrote:

Idk but I’m alsi curious about the day schedule, why isn’t it pinned under a2 links as it usually is??

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/A2-Day-Schedule,1333111

|

"What happens to your hands when you crash?"
"I put my hands up real quick to protect my sunglasses"

1/19/2018 10:28 AM

bump.

So does anyone know if there will be a way to watch the LCQs? I guess i'll just tune in toward the end of the RDL show and hope to see them

|

1/19/2018 10:34 AM

|

1/19/2018 10:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2018 10:39 AM

Excellent! Thank you for posting. I searched yesterday and couldn't find an article. Glad they finally posted one. Excited I can watch the LCQ! I was starting to think it wouldn't be available.

|

1/19/2018 10:41 AM

Also wonder if there are reduced riders at this event. It will be harder for the privateers to make the night show/mains and not make it worth while to spend the money to travel to the race and pay entriy fee.

|

1/19/2018 11:18 AM

awesome, thanks!

|

1/19/2018 11:19 AM

Preemptive warning : I think a lot of people want to see the lcq's and so forth , which means RDL could get bogged down pretty bad. As long as I can watch them on there , I don't care if they have them on the broadcast or not.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/19/2018 12:38 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Preemptive warning : I think a lot of people want to see the lcq's and so forth , which means RDL could get bogged down pretty bad. As long as I can watch them on there , I don't care if they have them on the broadcast or not.

What?? Problems with the Raceday Live feed....never!!!...no worries if they do have problems you can rest assured that it will be fixed right after the LCQ's are done...

|

1/19/2018 12:41 PM

Show up at the track at 12:00 get a beer and hotdog.....boom watch all the racing you want!

Seriously they may be doing this to help the paying spectators show up to the races. If there is a bump in attendance at those events you can believe they will Be all over that.

|

1/19/2018 12:47 PM

The full schedule is posted here:

TV coverage starts at 10 pm in the East, and they get right down to business with actual points-paying racing among a professional field. Screw Amateur Night.

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

1/19/2018 12:52 PM

Brownstone322 wrote:

TV coverage starts at 10 pm in the East, and they get right down to business with actual points-paying racing among a professional field. Screw Amateur Night.

All the fast guys we see up at the front...came from the AM's / Privateer's at some point. Some of us still enjoy watching their career's move forward " before " they get those big factory rides. If you don't enjoy watching those guys race , then how do you even make it through a typical race day at your local tracks? It's the basic roots of this sport. I don't get it.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/19/2018 1:04 PM

Brownstone322 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

All the fast guys we see up at the front...came from the AM's / Privateer's at some point. Some of us still enjoy watching their career's move forward " before " they get those big factory rides. If you don't enjoy watching those guys race , then how do you even make it through a typical race day at your local tracks? It's the basic roots of this sport. I don't get it.

I agree man! I enjoy watching the fast amateurs as much as I do the big dogs. Hell, give me a good, stacked super mini moto and I’m golden!

|