Wife swapping sidecar racers?

NW 253
4/22/2018 7:37pm
I heard the green bike team had some wife swapping going on a time ago. :whistle: Also heard a past 2x champ and his wife were...
I heard the green bike team had some wife swapping going on a time ago. Whistling
Also heard a past 2x champ and his wife were swingers. Might have changed now that they have kids.
X2
You talking about the one the mechanic was involved in. That guy from montana that knows andrew short has all the info.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
4/22/2018 8:00pm
I heard the green bike team had some wife swapping going on a time ago. :whistle: Also heard a past 2x champ and his wife were...
I heard the green bike team had some wife swapping going on a time ago. Whistling
Also heard a past 2x champ and his wife were swingers. Might have changed now that they have kids.
X2
NW 253 wrote:
You talking about the one the mechanic was involved in. That guy from montana that knows andrew short has all the info.
Haven’t heard this before. How long ago are we talking?
fullfloater
Fantasy
14th
4/23/2018 7:33am Edited Date/Time 4/23/2018 7:34am
I'm searching for female mechanic couples who swing and also use the tools to ... anyway also making a doco like the OP so let me know. Much ty.
kaptkaos
4/23/2018 8:13am
There's one in every crowd.

The Shop

wildbill
4/23/2018 9:39am
burnside wrote:
To the guys freaking out about this, I admit this is a strange request... perhaps wife swapping is at the extreme end, but I'm curious how...
To the guys freaking out about this, I admit this is a strange request... perhaps wife swapping is at the extreme end, but I'm curious how that kind of trusting relationships manifest off of the bike and in real life.

Didn't mean to cause offence - not that I see any shame in sex what so ever.

kongols wrote:
Do you think solders swap wifes? They trust each other with their lifes. Therefor it leads to wife swapping. C`mon, get your head out of the...
Do you think solders swap wifes? They trust each other with their lifes. Therefor it leads to wife swapping. C`mon, get your head out of the gutter.
...And, get your head out of the industrial military complex, as it will behoove us at some point.
Nesc39
4/23/2018 10:08am
KMC440 wrote:
This is too classless for even the dumbgeon
kongols wrote:
Yup. He should go to some sidecar race and ask around a paddock. And take some weak as buddy of his with him to film it...
Yup. He should go to some sidecar race and ask around a paddock. And take some weak as buddy of his with him to film it. I would like to see that ass whooping. What a dumbass, but what can you ask from a brit. We have some of the weirdest brit tourists coming to our capital city. Them fellas are not right in a head. Flashing dicks at each other and stuff. We have video surveillance everywhere in old town. They are weird and disgusting.
Grow up
burnside
4/25/2018 7:37am
Sidecar wrote:
I know pretty much everybody in the UK that races sidecarcross... We are all pretty normal, there are 5 or 6 female passengers, some are daughters...
I know pretty much everybody in the UK that races sidecarcross... We are all pretty normal, there are 5 or 6 female passengers, some are daughters of drivers but don’t ride with their Dads, one is a sister that passengered for her brother but I don’t think she’s riding this year, one girlfriend that got into it by having a go now goes pretty fast with one of the other girls Dads, my Mrs practices with me and has raced 2-3 times... I had to word all of that carefully... It’s pretty much like regular moto, lots of families, lots of sons that get into it through Dads, a fair few brothers race together... I think you will struggle to find the angle that your after...
Hey Sidecar,
Whats the best way to get in touch with you?
Would love to ask you some questions about the scene... we can drop the polyamory angle. haha

Hit me up on email if you like : fraserbyrne @ gmail.com

Post a reply to: Wife swapping sidecar racers?

The Latest