Wife asks...

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2009 5:38 PM

Do these guys not ride the bikes before they sign contracts?

In reference to Stewart fighting with the blue bike. So?

|

1/18/2009 5:40 PM

money causes color blindness.... look it up

|

1/18/2009 5:40 PM

Ricky claims to have never ridden the RM before he signed the Suzuki.

|

1/18/2009 5:41 PM

Wife asks anything, straight away you say:
"wasnt me babe i didnt do it"

|

1/18/2009 5:44 PM

I may be stating the obvious, but it would have been against his Kawi contract to ride the Yamaha before his Kawi contract expired.

|

1/18/2009 5:45 PM

Of course they do. When James said he had only ridden the yamaha 4 times at the US Open. Chad callled bullshit, and said that nearly every rider would be testing the bike for months before signing.

It's the same as a rider trialing for a team. They are trialing the bike, as well as trying to make the team. Obviously if they know they have the speed, and they dont make the team, then the bike hindered them.

|

"Ride Hard And Don't Look Back"

1/18/2009 5:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2009 5:47 PM

I wish my wife would stop talking to me while the race is on....geeze!she wont shut up!

|

1/18/2009 7:40 PM

PastranaWho wrote:

I wish my wife would stop talking to me while the race is on....geeze!she wont shut up!

i can tell ya a great way to get her to stop talking, you may hear some gurggling or mumbling but i gurantee she wont be talking!

|

1/18/2009 7:44 PM

mxracer32 wrote:

i can tell ya a great way to get her to stop talking, you may hear some gurggling or mumbling but i gurantee she wont be ...more

OMG! haha

|

Vurbmoto.com
Riders bearing the number 420 are the lowest common denominator of society -ping

Tracks banned from:
Plains
god speed #197 forever in our hearts!

1/18/2009 7:57 PM

I really think this move was more about power and control than equipment.

|

Jim Martin

1/18/2009 8:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2009 8:11 PM

jmar wrote:

I really think this move was more about power and control than equipment.

More about grabbing a seat before the music stopped Jim. Obviously he also wanted to be on the chamipns bike for the new year. Having tested it he thought he could improve on it...doh.

|

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." Baron Rothschild

1/18/2009 9:14 PM

john1753 wrote:

Wife asks anything, straight away you say:
"wasnt me babe i didnt do it"

words to live by... deny deny deny.... and then deny again wink

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

1/18/2009 9:17 PM

john1753 wrote:

Wife asks anything, straight away you say:
"wasnt me babe i didnt do it"

bvm111 wrote:

words to live by... deny deny deny.... and then deny again wink

Deny til you die

|

"Ride Hard And Don't Look Back"

1/18/2009 11:26 PM

john1753 wrote:

Wife asks anything, straight away you say:
"wasnt me babe i didnt do it"

bvm111 wrote:

words to live by... deny deny deny.... and then deny again wink

axel57 wrote:

Deny til you die

Deny or die trying

|

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." Baron Rothschild

1/19/2009 4:15 AM

Chad did, and Yamaha threatened to sue because it was a material breach of his contract. But riding a bike once or twice doesn't tell you much about how it's going to work after you get done tweaking everything during testing anyway.

James looks better on the Yamaha than RC did on his Honda in his first SX season. The Yamaha isn't quite right yet but it's closer than that. And James has won two out of three races and Reed ran into him and knocked him down after Stewart had passed him for the lead in the other. I'd say Stewart is doing just fine. Reed is oh for three, I'd say he's the one who has things to work on. There's 14 races left, those guys are going to settle it on the track - and if it goes like it's always gone, James will get that hyperdrive gear installed in that Yammie and wind up winning 10 races or so, and Reed will start griping that his brakes don't work right or something. That's their history.

|

1/19/2009 4:29 AM

WhKnuckle wrote:

Chad did, and Yamaha threatened to sue because it was a material breach of his contract. But riding a bike once or twice ...more

Give it a rest fuknckle, its really reeealy old now sonny.

|

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." Baron Rothschild

1/19/2009 4:31 AM

Yeah, I'm sure the facts of the situation aren't too popular with guys like you and WrappedAroundTheAxle57.

|

1/19/2009 4:44 AM

WhKnuckle wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure the facts of the situation aren't too popular with guys like you and WrappedAroundTheAxle57.

Fact is Reed has the series points lead and not by luck.

|

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." Baron Rothschild

1/19/2009 4:56 AM

Maybe its not the bike!
Maybe James and his new mechanic just have not clicked or that James knows what he likes but struggles explaining what he needs the bike to do to get to the happy spot.

|

1/19/2009 5:08 AM

AMA714 wrote:

Maybe its not the bike!
Maybe James and his new mechanic just have not clicked or that James knows what he likes but ...more

maybe you're just making excuses. get over it.

|

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." Baron Rothschild

1/19/2009 6:17 AM

It's funny how people think the guy who won two out of three needs some kind of excuse for his performance, and that's coming from fans of the guy who hasn't won any races yet. You guys are delusional.

|

1/19/2009 6:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2009 6:23 AM

Actually the excuses are coming from the fans of the guy who's lucked into the two wins. They are trying to explain away their predictions that the season would be a runaway snorer.

|

1/19/2009 6:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 10:04 PM

I dont need to make an excuse for something no one but JS can explain....I dont care!!


Before telling me to "get over it" maybe you should ask me what I meant if you were to simple to understand my statement.


The question was.... "do they not ride the bike before signing" I am sure they do....and Im sure there is nothing wrong with the bike.





|

1/19/2009 6:29 AM

WhKnuckle wrote:

Chad did, and Yamaha threatened to sue because it was a material breach of his contract. But riding a bike once or twice ...more

a good saying for you is "your dumb as a box of rocks"

|

1/19/2009 8:12 AM

Stewart went with yamaha because it was better for his wallet and image/media presence when did he appear on tv ads when was at kawi? last year the ads i remember the most were the Reed Villopoto thor ads. but not any ads where James was.

now this year http://www.racerxonline.com/video/stewart-toyota-commercial.aspx

thanks to riding a yamadog that is a partner with toyota.

|

1/19/2009 8:50 AM

speaking of ads...the Yamaha ad is very cool.

|

1/19/2009 10:00 AM

Why are people dogging the bike that has one all three of the Supercross Main Events?

Stewart will get it dialed in soon.

As for Chad- he was flying on the Suzuki. Looks like he really has stepped up his game this year.

|

1/19/2009 10:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2009 10:29 AM

WhKnuckle wrote:

Chad did, and Yamaha threatened to sue because it was a material breach of his contract. But riding a bike once or twice ...more

Completely agree. and this is moto history. But installing hyperdrive is not going to help. He is going to have to do more testing with the suspension.

|