Wide open through the open desert - 2+ mile Bomb Run

gpracer4224
3/29/2018 11:51pm
Knoby wrote:
Wow! I have a new life goal. Were the 4 stroke riders more experienced or do you think it was just the bike? Serious question
I’m running a YZ250 with 14/48 gearing and I certainly could’ve used 15/48 but once we got passed the bomb I wasn’t willing to hold it on like those other guys were not knowing what was ahead of me. I’ve only done a couple desert races so some more experience would help quite a bit
gpracer4224
3/29/2018 11:57pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2018 11:58pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Question: How fun is this stuff? It obviously doesn't suck, but I am wondering if full throttle, high-risk riding like that for an extended time is...
Question: How fun is this stuff? It obviously doesn't suck, but I am wondering if full throttle, high-risk riding like that for an extended time is actually fun the way moto is fun. More like a video game, but badass.
EDIT- what I mean by the question is riding pinned across wide open spaces as fun as railing berms in moto etc.
It’s a ton of fun depending on the race! national hare and hounds are usually around 100 miles and 3+ hours which gets a little old after a while but local desert races are pretty fun and usually less than 2 hours. it’s totally different from moto but I enjoy it more than hitting a big jump

The Shop

Post a reply to: Wide open through the open desert - 2+ mile Bomb Run

The Latest