Wide open Mx is for sale

logan_140
Not sure on the price but just thought I would post it. The owner said they have more farmers looking at the land then Mx riders. would hate to lose another good track.. I’ll try to find the details
|
logan_140
1/18/2019 5:21am
I’m honestly not sure what the track is like anymore.. it use to be a badass track though..
1/18/2019 5:38am Edited Date/Time 1/18/2019 5:39am
Bro, people all over the world view this site... and I'm pretty sure there must be many moto tracks named Wide Open

Are you referring to Wide Open MX in Raeford, NC?? I know Dana has been having a rough time over the past couple years with rider turnout being able to justify the $$ it costs for track prep. Shame too, because it's an awesome track... just a bit of a haul from me in the Charlotte area
gavinmgrant
1/18/2019 9:57am
logan_140 wrote:
I’m honestly not sure what the track is like anymore.. it use to be a badass track though..
I enjoy riding there. It's a shame. He's a great guy who just wants to ride dirt bikes with people. The layout hasn't changed in a while but I still enjoy it there. When I go there's only a couple other riders there versus a large turn out every weekend such as NCMP or the other bigger tracks.
logan_140
1/18/2019 7:28pm
Bro, people all over the world view this site... and I'm pretty sure there must be many moto tracks named Wide Open Are you referring to...
Bro, people all over the world view this site... and I'm pretty sure there must be many moto tracks named Wide Open

Are you referring to Wide Open MX in Raeford, NC?? I know Dana has been having a rough time over the past couple years with rider turnout being able to justify the $$ it costs for track prep. Shame too, because it's an awesome track... just a bit of a haul from me in the Charlotte area
I guess I should have specified lol. But yes raeford NC. I used to ride it quite a bit when it was the owners before them. Was full prep every weekend. D

The Shop

nc97
1/18/2019 8:56pm
There isn’t anything to sale, They land is rented.

Post a reply to: Wide open Mx is for sale

The Latest