Why would Feld bring a bike life boy on the broadcast?

idahokid235
Edited Date/Time 4/20/2021 2:22pm
Starting to get frustrated with Feld. First the Monster Jam flip in Atlanta, now this. How is this a good guy to bring on LIVE tv? I think the wheelie boy scene is utter nonsense. And he’s on tv talking about how he wants to make it a sport so “other people can be successful on dirt bikes too” 🤣 Feld is ruining an awesome sport in my opinion.
|
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
4/18/2021 6:54am
Maybe they need Riot X (Riot Cross) since this is the new trend for our country right now.
huutnanny
4/18/2021 7:02am
From the interview, I honestly couldn’t figure out what the guy did. It’s certainly a share of the bike market, but definitely not of the helmet market.

The Shop

DK23
4/18/2021 7:10am
huutnanny wrote:
From the interview, I honestly couldn’t figure out what the guy did. It’s certainly a share of the bike market, but definitely not of the helmet...
From the interview, I honestly couldn’t figure out what the guy did. It’s certainly a share of the bike market, but definitely not of the helmet market.
It said 'Actor' under his name so I thought he was in one of those Marvel or other superhero movies I don't watch. Didn't know who he was until it was posted in the race thread. Nothing like supporting criminals on tv.
xrmark
4/18/2021 7:15am
huutnanny wrote:
From the interview, I honestly couldn’t figure out what the guy did. It’s certainly a share of the bike market, but definitely not of the helmet...
Chino is probably the only one not on a stolen bike.
gt80rider
4/18/2021 7:17am
Feld is pushing their core audience away for a few extra bucks.... looking short term, not long...
agn5008
Fantasy
256th
4/18/2021 7:19am
Complain to Feld and stop watching the races live on TV. Wait til they are available on YouTube. That’s the only way to get the point across. This type of stuff is unacceptable. I hate that we are apparently lumped in with these idiots to non moto people.
Pop Shmoke
4/18/2021 7:24am Edited Date/Time 4/18/2021 7:32am
Do you really need to call him boy? Not sure if you realize the connotations of this, but you can get your point across with better wording without such a negative history attached to it. We want mx to be a bigger sport yes? That appeals to more demographics. Comments like this make us all look bad. Im not saying you specifically meant any harm, but now you know. Cut it out. Calling a grown ass man boy.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
4/18/2021 7:30am
Starting to get frustrated with Feld. First the Monster Jam flip in Atlanta, now this. How is this a good guy to bring on LIVE tv...
Starting to get frustrated with Feld. First the Monster Jam flip in Atlanta, now this. How is this a good guy to bring on LIVE tv? I think the wheelie boy scene is utter nonsense. And he’s on tv talking about how he wants to make it a sport so “other people can be successful on dirt bikes too” 🤣 Feld is ruining an awesome sport in my opinion.
neverwas
Fantasy
740th
4/18/2021 7:31am
Feld is either out of touch with it's core audience or doesn't care. Seems irresponsible to promote a criminal.
But luckily most don't know who he is or care. But quite frustrating for us that do care about our sport.
WFO
4/18/2021 7:36am
Pop Shmoke wrote:
Do you really need to call him boy? Not sure if you realize the connotations of this, but you can get your point across with better...
Do you really need to call him boy? Not sure if you realize the connotations of this, but you can get your point across with better wording without such a negative history attached to it. We want mx to be a bigger sport yes? That appeals to more demographics. Comments like this make us all look bad. Im not saying you specifically meant any harm, but now you know. Cut it out. Calling a grown ass man boy.
My grandfather called his son Boy all the time, My dad calls me boy and I call my son and my grandson Boy all the time.
Stop being part of the cancel culture. Its Pathetic!
idahokid235
4/18/2021 7:37am
Pop Shmoke wrote:
Do you really need to call him boy? Not sure if you realize the connotations of this, but you can get your point across with better...
They’re called “wheelie boys”. It’s not a dis, meek mill, and other rappers that partake in that life call themselves that.
moto45
4/18/2021 7:37am
Starting to get frustrated with Feld. First the Monster Jam flip in Atlanta, now this. How is this a good guy to bring on LIVE tv...
X Games created an entire "sport" of FMX from a bunch of guys doing similar things. Ever see Crusty Demons of Dirt? lol snowflakes
DK23
4/18/2021 7:40am
moto45 wrote:
X Games created an entire "sport" of FMX from a bunch of guys doing similar things. Ever see Crusty Demons of Dirt? lol snowflakes
Do the FMX guys ride stolen bikes on city streets causing accidents? If so, they shouldn't be supported either.
mulletman
4/18/2021 7:45am
Pop Shmoke wrote:
Shut the fuck up, boy
mike117
4/18/2021 8:07am
Monster trucks last week, this clown this week... are they going to promote pit bull fighting next week? This is so insulting to real race fans.
Pop Shmoke
4/18/2021 8:12am Edited Date/Time 4/18/2021 8:31am
Pop Shmoke wrote:
WFO wrote:
My grandfather called his son Boy all the time, My dad calls me boy and I call my son and my grandson Boy all the time...
My grandfather called his son Boy all the time, My dad calls me boy and I call my son and my grandson Boy all the time.
Didnt say to cancel anybody. I asked him to choose his words better. He said no, thats his perogative. Nothing about that exchange is cancel culture Im going to fuck off of this thread and couldnt give a shit less. Calm down. Eat a snickers.
4/18/2021 8:17am Edited Date/Time 4/18/2021 8:19am
Feld jumping on board with 90% of advertisers picking actors for commercials!!! Shoving their agenda down our throats to be politically correct. Great role model for little kids watching.
B Gotti
Fantasy
4205th
4/18/2021 8:17am
Pop Shmoke wrote:
WFO wrote:
My grandfather called his son Boy all the time, My dad calls me boy and I call my son and my grandson Boy all the time...
Pop Shmoke wrote:
Didnt say to cancel anybody. I asked him to choose his words better. He said no, thats his perogative. Nothing about that exchange is cancel culture...
Didnt say to cancel anybody. I asked him to choose his words better. He said no, thats his perogative. Nothing about that exchange is cancel culture Im going to fuck off of this thread and couldnt give a shit less. Calm down. Eat a snickers.
Ignore them, the wp supporters are out in full affect today.
CKNY
4/18/2021 8:54am
Pop Shmoke wrote:
WTF are you talking about? Who called him boy?
TeamGreen
4/18/2021 9:02am Edited Date/Time 4/18/2021 1:48pm
Pop Shmoke wrote:
You’re not familiar with people calling themselves Wheelie Boyz or Wheelie Boys?
Do you know who they are or what they’re known for?
Kenny Lingus
4/18/2021 9:08am
Guess everyone forgot when PC was giving him bikes to do amazing intermission shows.
4/18/2021 9:28am
Southside Chicago the railyard truckers, we create a obstacle course for them and cut there laps down. By having steel braces snap off the chassis’s, parts snap off our trucks. Like an alternator and bracket snap off the engine block. There day is usually cut short, because of flat tires and bent rims. I joke with them, that they should be wearing the correct ppe. We wish we could afford the bikes they have
ShawdowGlen
4/18/2021 10:10am
No idea who the clown was before reading these threads. Regardless...outlaw wheelie boys (skin color: black, red, brown, yellow, white, rainbow) is not a look we want tied to our sport.

Another slap in the face to the fans of this sport.
xrmark
4/18/2021 10:11am
Pop Shmoke wrote:
Didnt say to cancel anybody. I asked him to choose his words better. He said no, thats his perogative. Nothing about that exchange is cancel culture...
I’m offended by your use of the F word. Please refrain from using that word and choose your words better. Calm down. Suck on a snickers.
Whymee
4/18/2021 10:21am
I am not offended. He rides a four stroke...
hubbardmx50
4/18/2021 10:22am
Didn't that guy get shot a couple years ago?
4/18/2021 10:25am
Southside Chicago the railyard truckers, we create a obstacle course for them and cut there laps down. By having steel braces snap off the chassis’s, parts...
Southside Chicago the railyard truckers, we create a obstacle course for them and cut there laps down. By having steel braces snap off the chassis’s, parts snap off our trucks. Like an alternator and bracket snap off the engine block. There day is usually cut short, because of flat tires and bent rims. I joke with them, that they should be wearing the correct ppe. We wish we could afford the bikes they have
Huh?
500 Mike
4/18/2021 10:39am
Feld could care less what we think. They are out to get as big an audience as possible, they don’t care who it is. SX is Monster Jam 2.0. Its a circus side show to them and they want to bring it under the “big top”. This is what you end up with when you want to “grow the sport” at all costs. Pathetic.

Post a reply to: Why would Feld bring a bike life boy on the broadcast?

The Latest