Why not wait until the end of the Pro MX season to announce the US MXDN team?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/18/2018 10:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/18/2018 10:38 PM

Why not?

I mean, why not wait until the end to actually choose the team. Seems like Bagget or Anderson would be better than Barcia.

|

8/18/2018 10:23 PM

To the public or the riders and teams? The bigger question is why wait as long as they do? We onow who our best riders are well before Unadilla.

|

8/18/2018 10:29 PM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

Why not?

I mean, why not wait until the end to actually choose the team. Seems like Bagget or Anderson would be better than ...more

What purpose would that serve ?

|

Ed Johnson

8/18/2018 11:08 PM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

Why not?

I mean, why not wait until the end to actually choose the team. Seems like Bagget or Anderson would be better than ...more

Because the bikes have to be prepped for the euro rules and usually shipped as well , meaning not much time to do everything after the season is done

|

8/19/2018 3:42 AM

MXDN at Red Bud... Barica is a great pick.

|

8/19/2018 3:51 AM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

Why not?

Because of his results in one race? He's the next highest American in the overall after Tomac, choosing him is a no brainer

|

8/19/2018 6:48 AM

Its not solid until after the last race anyway. What if someone gets hurt at the last race?

Racers should be prepared to race on the drop of a dime at all times anyway, Thats called being a professional athlete.

|

My post is my opinion. If you don't agree with it, I'm OK with it.

8/19/2018 6:51 AM

JT mentioned the selected rider and supporters, so team, gear etc, need about 6 weeks to get it done... Guess that is it. Or tradition?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/19/2018 7:00 AM

Either rider would be great for the team. However, this shouldn't be that hard to understand.
Photo

|

8/19/2018 7:19 AM

These guys around here can’t wait for anything......

|

8/19/2018 8:26 AM

Are you talking about Jason Anderson who couldn't be bothered to line up for both motos? Certainly seems like a good way to get the job done at MXdN.

|

8/19/2018 9:36 AM

I think Barcia is a good pick he is far and away the strongest number 2 450 rider on paper at the MxDN but if BB4 brings that speed again at Ironman and if Anderson is battling for podiums their as well it should be brought into discussion.

|

8/19/2018 9:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2018 9:57 AM

You can’t go wrong with either three options. Barcia seems like a game time rider that has the ability to step up and has earned 4th in points/2nd American.
He also has some pluses over ja and bb, he is a better starter and can take second gate pick but still give us a shot a a good start, he’s won a moto at mxdn for us, and he put his balls on the crossbar pad and rode lommal like a champion for us(cannot say that without much respect for tony and Jeffrey’s insane performance that day).

|

8/19/2018 3:56 PM

I knew just reading the thread title it'd be a about undeserving Baggett.

|

8/19/2018 3:59 PM

So Anderson completed his first Moto, Baggett finally has a decent Moto and that puts both of them ahead of Barcia?

No.

|

8/19/2018 4:17 PM

I'm so glad I can come here , to read all the comment's from guy's who obviously know so much more then Roger. Thanks bro's!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja