Why not let Joey Crown race for Pro Circuit Kawy for the last national.?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/19/2017 2:53 PM

You have 3 bikes just sitting there collecting dust.....
The kid deserves a chance.
Photo

|

8/19/2017 3:03 PM

True

|

8/19/2017 4:11 PM

I was wondering why he wasnt on PC stuff for his debut. Im sure he wasnt on a stock bike but some thats done as well as he has could be trusted with a PC race bike I would think. Not like Hill is interested in outdoors anyways.

|

8/19/2017 5:19 PM

Considering Joey went from a full team green ride last year to a sorta support ride for 2017 and quit running PC products (engines, suspension, exhaust, etc...he ran FMF all year and still is)...I'd say there's a reason they aren't helping him or offering him a bike to ride. When I brought up his name to some Team Green related staff there was some mumbling and feet shuffling...without an exact answer on his support level or lack of pro ride.

|

8/19/2017 5:30 PM

I know that Kawasaki Team Green/PC had him and Forkner both as amateurs.
I also know that Joey never received equal equipment as Forkner. That is the reality of the situation.

Ghost

|

8/19/2017 5:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2017 5:52 PM

Ghostrider145 wrote:

I also know that Joey never received equal equipment as Forkner. That is the reality of the situation.

Ghost

I dont think those two camps are very big fans of one another. Going back to the days of the controversial protest at Oak Hill when they were both on 50's (or 65's).

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

8/19/2017 5:59 PM

Ghostrider145 wrote:

Ghost

He didnt have a pro deal already signed like forkner did, so why would the equipment be the same, or was this before Forkner had his pro deal? And a team green ride doesnt seem like the same as having a geico ride as an amateur. Doesnt kawi just give them bikes, then the riders get their own sponsers for suspension, engines, pipes, etc.....?

|

8/21/2017 6:50 AM

Ghostrider145 wrote:

Ghost

wow....so there was 1 other bike on the gate of 40 better than his?

I am sure the 38 other guys who aren't receiving ANY PC support really care about that.

|

8/21/2017 7:06 AM

Ghostrider145 wrote:

Ghost

mxtech1 wrote:

wow....so there was 1 other bike on the gate of 40 better than his?

I am sure the 38 other guys who aren't receiving ANY PC support really care about that.

Yeah seriously. I can look on google images and see he had PC A-Kit stuff at some point, hard to believe he'd be at that much of a disadvantage if any to Forkner. At that point it just comes down to the rider.

|

8/21/2017 7:12 AM

Lots of speculation with no facts in this thread. Joey is an awesome rider and I hope he lands a factory ride somewhere for next year.

|

8/21/2017 7:18 AM

ML512 wrote:

Considering Joey went from a full team green ride last year to a sorta support ride for 2017 and quit running PC products (engines, suspension, exhaust, etc...he ran FMF all year and still is)...I'd say there's a reason they aren't helping him or offering him a bike to ride. When I brought up his name to some Team Green related staff there was some mumbling and feet shuffling...without an exact answer on his support level or lack of pro ride.

hes runnin leased PC motors.

|

8/21/2017 7:22 AM

ML512 wrote:

dboivin wrote:

Hmm, weird to do that and run FMF...from a relationship standpoint. Also, the team is full for next year.

|

8/21/2017 7:45 AM

ML512 wrote:

dboivin wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Hmm, weird to do that and run FMF...from a relationship standpoint. Also, the team is full for next year.

Didn't mookie run fmf pipes with yosh motors?

|

8/21/2017 8:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2017 8:47 AM

ML512 wrote:

dboivin wrote:

ML512 wrote:

well they definitely aren't getting them for free so i'm not sure. wish he would get on some ride for next year. hes got some potential.

he's a better indoor rider IMO.

|

8/21/2017 10:44 AM

There are many levels of "Team Green ride".

|

8/21/2017 11:19 AM

Will they let him Run his FMF exhaust too? Lord

|

8/21/2017 11:32 AM

The bikes not holding him back.

|

8/21/2017 11:47 AM

dboivin wrote:

ML512 wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

Didn't mookie run fmf pipes with yosh motors?

Yea I always thought that was weird.

|

8/21/2017 12:02 PM

motoarmageddon wrote:

There are many levels of "Team Green ride".

Very very true.

"Team Green" riders buying bikes and getting a discount through a local dealership. No real team green ride other than stickers on their bikes.

|

8/21/2017 1:10 PM

Next American in EMX250 for Bud Kawi??

|