Why no EBV in MXGP...why no PED positives?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/20/2019 9:11 AM

Something is wrong here...

|

8/20/2019 9:14 AM

Look up MXGP and FIM corruption for answer.

What makes SX and MX in America look bad = Good

What makes MXGP look bad = Never happened.

|

8/20/2019 9:20 AM

My thoughts too...but still looking for more opinions...

|

8/20/2019 9:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2019 9:25 AM

Sanayei has EBV and it gets mentioned at nearly every race so far.

Edit: why are some people so anti MXGP? I thought this forum was for people who like everything MX.

|

8/20/2019 9:28 AM

Sanyei, Nagl, Paturel, Tonus all have reported having EBV related issues.

|

8/20/2019 9:29 AM

Maybe not as many loosey goosey girl groupies?

|

8/20/2019 9:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2019 9:30 AM

I didnt know about the above riders mentioned...That is why I said still looking for opinions...

|

8/20/2019 10:01 AM

NVA57 wrote:

Edit: why are some people so anti MXGP? I thought this forum was for people who like everything MX.

I would say it's more anti FIM because of WADA than being anti MXGP.

|

I'm not an actual kid
Me Racing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ggzGxSb90&t=

https://youtu.be/kriXXc16cdg?t=71
District 14
2017 KTM 150

R.I.P. Steel City

8/20/2019 10:13 AM

500guy wrote:

What he said. PED’s provide a health boost that prevents and treats EBV. Also those guys get more weeks off to rest.

|

8/20/2019 10:50 AM

500guy wrote:

Chris_Cooksey wrote:

What he said. PED’s provide a health boost that prevents and treats EBV. Also those guys get more weeks off to rest.

wow...... some of your articles are low, but to insinuate that the MXGP riders are taking PEDs, new territory

congrats

|

A Year In MX: One Man, One Year, One Sport
All 13 MX races on US soil
http://www.ayearinmx.com

8/20/2019 10:55 AM

I think more time off between races is a huge factor. And not just the racing, the traveling every week.

|

8/20/2019 10:59 AM

NVA57 wrote:

we're not anti-MXGP...just anti the greasy, corrupt Italian Luongo G....

I'm a huge MXdN fan as well...just not the fact that LG is lining his pockets on riders' patriotism...

|

8/20/2019 11:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2019 11:03 AM

NVA57 wrote:

Delete

|

8/20/2019 11:11 AM

ayearinmx wrote:

wow...... some of your articles are low, but to insinuate that the MXGP riders are taking PEDs, new territory

congrats

People cheat every where all over the world don't be so naive to think nobody in GP's has used PED's

The corruption of the FIM is well documented and it leads directly back to the Promoter of MXGP so there's that too.

|

8/20/2019 11:20 AM

500guy wrote:

People cheat every where all over the world don't be so naive to think nobody in GP's has used PED's

The corruption of the FIM is well documented and it leads directly back to the Promoter of MXGP so there's that too.

i'm not naive enough to believe that people don't cheat..... but i'm also not a journalist without a shred of evidence, working for this website who has just said that MXGP riders must use PEDs because they aren't getting EBV....

|

8/20/2019 11:26 AM

ayearinmx wrote:

congrats

500guy wrote:

ayearinmx wrote:

i'm not naive enough to believe that people don't cheat..... but i'm also not a journalist without a shred of evidence, working for this website who has just said that MXGP riders must use PEDs because they aren't getting EBV....

I thought the theory being bandied about was that they claimed E-B to avoid being in the testing pool? I could be wrong, but I'm sure whatever cheating is going on knows no borders...

|

8/20/2019 11:26 AM

ayearinmx wrote:

First off I'm no Journalist, 2nd I do not and have never worked for this site and 3rd I did not say anyone used PED's

Sorry you take offense to my "Opinion" but I'm allowed to have it.

|

8/20/2019 11:34 AM

500guy wrote:

ayearinmx wrote:

500guy wrote:

First off I'm no Journalist, 2nd I do not and have never worked for this site and 3rd I did not say anyone used PED's

that's because i was replying to Cooksey....

you can write whatever you want

|

8/20/2019 11:35 AM

500guy wrote:

ayearinmx wrote:

500guy wrote:

He was talking about Cooksey being the "journalist" and throwing out accusations.

|

8/20/2019 11:37 AM

500guy wrote:

Lol

|

I no longer regret my username.

8/20/2019 11:41 AM

ayearinmx wrote:

that's because i was replying to Cooksey....

you can write whatever you want

Ha, ha, sorry for the miscommunication.

|

8/20/2019 11:44 AM

I missed Cooksey's post the first time through...so PEDs help to mitigate the effects of EBV? I did not know that...huh...

I think I'm caught up now...

|

8/20/2019 11:55 AM

i guess i should have selected the 'only quote last reply' option, my bad ...... but anyway, i notice that the original post has been edited too so this thread isn't exactly a shining beacon of all that is good in the world

|

8/20/2019 11:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2019 12:00 PM

ayearinmx wrote:

i guess i should have selected the 'only quote last reply' option, my bad ...... but anyway, i notice that the original post has been edited too so this thread isn't exactly a shining beacon of all that is good in the world

You know Americans, we pull our guns and start shooting then sort it out LOL

|

8/20/2019 12:06 PM

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

8/20/2019 1:11 PM

I blame Temecula.

|

8/20/2019 1:12 PM

Clearly, if somebody is doing something better than the Americans, they must be cheating.

Are you new around here?

|

Empty a bag of skittles into the toilet and then flush. It's like watching a five second long nascar race.

8/20/2019 1:39 PM

|

8/20/2019 1:54 PM

500guy wrote:

Chris_Cooksey wrote:

Haha, what? More often "PEDs" contribute to the over-taxing of the immune system that allows the previously dormant virus to flourish.

|

8/20/2019 2:05 PM

Chris_Cooksey wrote:

Well, spill the beans if you have any proof. If not stfu, you just lost all your credibilty in my eyes.

|

I HATE FOURSTROKES
www.racelife.se