Why doesn’t JGR take over KTM’s 250 program?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/11/2020 5:26 PM

I’m sure they would get help and money to run that program.?
Photo

|

11/11/2020 5:30 PM

$$$$$

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

11/11/2020 5:32 PM

KTM brought the program inhouse.
That program has a title sponsor.
It get's complicated from there.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

11/11/2020 5:34 PM

Probably because it wasn't offered and it's too late to switch brands.

|

11/11/2020 5:52 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Seems they would have hired more then one rider.

|

11/11/2020 6:19 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

mb60 wrote:

Their Title Sponsor, Red Bull, has spread it's funding between two separtate entities...
Red Bull KTM (3 riders)
Red Bull TLD GasGas (3 riders)

Eventhough it's the same amount of riders as last year's Red Bull "Team" (Technically it was also 2 teams; but, one brand)...now it's spread between two different branding scenarios and that simply costs more...well...sorta...it costs more on KTM's end of it.

The parent company of KTM wanted a New Brand with a New Race Team; and, I get the feeling Red Bull was part of the decision making and untlmately decided "how" the money would be spent between the 2 brands. I also get the feeling that Red Bull -wanted- to be a part of whatever Troy was doing. The evidence of that is in the branding on the GasGas bikes I saw this last week or 2...they look VERY Red Bull...in a good way wink

Then KTM decided what to do with the money the got for "Team KTM" from Red Bull: They're gonna have -1- 250 rider...for now.

In the bigger-broader picture: There's 6 Factory Pro's at Husky, 3 at RB KTM and 3 at RB-TLD-GasGas. That's A LOT of riders!

Btw, why 6 riders at Husky? Well, I'm guessing that's the way "their" title sponsor wanted it laughing

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

11/11/2020 6:35 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Their Title Sponsor, Red Bull, has spread it's funding between two separtate entities...
Red Bull KTM (3 riders)

Eventhough it's the same amount of riders as last year's Red Bull "Team" (Technically it was also 2 teams; but, one brand)...now it's spread between two different branding scenarios and that simply costs more...well...sorta...it costs more on KTM's end of it.

The parent company of KTM wanted a New Brand with a New Race Team; and, I get the feeling Red Bull was part of the decision making and untlmately decided "how" the money would be spent between the 2 brands. I also get the feeling that Red Bull -wanted- to be a part of whatever Troy was doing. The evidence of that is in the branding on the GasGas bikes I saw this last week or 2...they look VERY Red Bull...in a good way wink

Then KTM decided what to do with the money the got for "Team KTM" from Red Bull: They're gonna have -1- 250 rider...for now.

In the bigger-broader picture: There's 6 Factory Pro's at Husky, 3 at RB KTM and 3 at RB-TLD-GasGas. That's A LOT of riders!

Btw, why 6 riders at Husky? Well, I'm guessing that's the way "their" title sponsor wanted it laughing

Now that is some inside information. Thanks for clearing that up.

|

11/11/2020 7:32 PM

JGR couldn't run their own Team, so why would Roger have them run part of his?

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

11/11/2020 8:58 PM

Roger Dickoster

|

11/11/2020 10:54 PM

mb60 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

Red Bull KTM (3 riders)

mb60 wrote:

How on earth is that ‘inside’ information?

It’s fact.. we can all see it..

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

11/11/2020 11:44 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Red Bull KTM (3 riders)

mb60 wrote:

Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

How on earth is that ‘inside’ information?

It’s fact.. we can all see it..

I think he was being sarcastic..

|

Braaaaaaaap!!

11/12/2020 10:13 AM

Maybe no manufacturer really has the money or desire to align with JGR. Its a shame. The sport is really contracting. If it wasn't for KTM sponsoring four teams it would be a total disaster.

|

11/12/2020 10:23 AM

motoarmageddon wrote:

Roger Dickoster

Might depend on if he's working for you or, if you're working for him. If you don't put in the effort, I can't imagine him wasting much time on you.

|