Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
1/23/2019 10:42am
Ive been watching for 250 shootout, i did listen to part 1
Is there more comin KK?
hamncheeze
1/23/2019 11:24pm
The OP is a moron. Keefer is an honest guy who has hours and hours and hours riding all kinds of dirt bikes. Test riding for DR and now Pulp, plus all his hours doing durability testing for various manufacturers plus a ton of R&D testing on bikes, suspension, tires, engines, pipes, etc, etc. Of course he will have his biases, that is natural and every rider would have some form of bias but Kris has enough time on everything to probably have the LEAST bias of any tester/reporter in the industry. JFC, people are stupid sometimes.
Motoxdoc
1/24/2019 1:39pm
I don't understand why so many people think Keefer is "no BS", to me he is ALL BS. He has definite bias toward KTM and YAm...
I don't understand why so many people think Keefer is "no BS", to me he is ALL BS.
He has definite bias toward KTM and YAm, he thinks they do no wrong, and he talks shit to other testers like ML who disagree. Typical Pro who thinks he knows more than anyone slower than him.
"people think Keefer is "no BS""

LOL...Brilliant!...you answered your own question.

The Shop

JohnnyD13
1/24/2019 2:08pm
I had a brand new 18 Honda and didn’t really like it. I was trying to make a decision between doing stuff to the Honda or getting a different bike. I emailed Chris and He said go with the KX450. Best bike I’ve ever ridden and I think the better choice. He’s the man
swtwtwtw
1/24/2019 5:30pm
Again, he is a moto dude. But in today’s podcast in one of advertisements for suspension, he said if your suspension has 12-15 hours on it, it is time to get it done. I was shocked, shit Yamaha nor ktm suspension is even broken in at 12 hours.

Oh well, I guess I need to get my suspension serviced as my new bike hit 22 hours. lol. that equates to about 5 hrs of a fast guys riding, so I do have a ways to go.

I understand advertising is the name of the game, but....

Hey, I’m still gonna be taking his suggestions on bike set up and more, keep those podcasts coming keeferinctesting.com

Post a reply to: Why does anyone listen to Keefer?

The Latest