Why does NASA...

Crush
5/14/2018 7:19am
Riding unreal but holy shit has he had some moments. Wouldn't be suprised if he wins or crashes out.
Flip109
5/14/2018 7:37am
Crush wrote:
Riding unreal but holy shit has he had some moments. Wouldn't be suprised if he wins or crashes out.
That close call in the rollers second moto would have been his ass. I'm not sure how many of those he can get away with.
EEE299
5/14/2018 7:47am
Jrewing wrote:
Seeing Eli coming through the pack in the German Mxdn was a sight to behold. He can run with him on his day and beat him...
Seeing Eli coming through the pack in the German Mxdn was a sight to behold. He can run with him on his day and beat him other days. Same thing for Herlings though.
They are both outstandable riders
Definitely outstandable!!! However, it wouldn’t surprise me if they both crashed out of their respective series.
ob
5/14/2018 7:52am
Herlings seems way faster than Eli on most days, and for fucks sakes he's a lot funnier?

The Shop

jnickell
Fantasy
1836th
5/14/2018 7:55am
There was a time when Herlings was no match for Tomac. It looked like that's how it would continue. Fast forward to Eli's bionic shoulders and a bike swap along with his Supercross focus and it's a different story now. Couple all of that with Herlings continuing to get faster and his will to be the best Motocross racer in the world. Now Tomac isn't much of a match for Herlings.

On a different note, Herlings reminds me of Eli in the first 5 motos of 2015. I hope he doesn't implode like Eli did in the 6th moto.
Flip109
5/14/2018 11:59am
I think the perspective on all this is not nationals vs GPs. It’s supercross vs GPs. Our national outdoor series is secondary to supercross. In Eli’s defense he’s closer to Herlings on an outdoor track than Herlings is to him on an sx track. But it’s neither one of their faults. It’s where they grew up and the racing culture there.
kongols
5/14/2018 2:22pm
Crush wrote:
Well, I was told he was smoothest and most mistake free out of all the riders. Go figure.
NVA57
Fantasy
1560th
5/14/2018 2:25pm
jnickell wrote:
There was a time when Herlings was no match for Tomac. It looked like that's how it would continue. Fast forward to Eli's bionic shoulders and...
There was a time when Herlings was no match for Tomac. It looked like that's how it would continue. Fast forward to Eli's bionic shoulders and a bike swap along with his Supercross focus and it's a different story now. Couple all of that with Herlings continuing to get faster and his will to be the best Motocross racer in the world. Now Tomac isn't much of a match for Herlings.

On a different note, Herlings reminds me of Eli in the first 5 motos of 2015. I hope he doesn't implode like Eli did in the 6th moto.
When was the time that Herlings was no match for Eli? The guy has been butchering his competetion since a 16 year old in MX2.

Herlings went from the most hated person by vitards to the most loved. He’s been otherwordly fast for years now.
jnickell
Fantasy
1836th
5/14/2018 2:36pm
NVA57 wrote:
When was the time that Herlings was no match for Eli? The guy has been butchering his competetion since a 16 year old in MX2. Herlings...
When was the time that Herlings was no match for Eli? The guy has been butchering his competetion since a 16 year old in MX2.

Herlings went from the most hated person by vitards to the most loved. He’s been otherwordly fast for years now.
I would say that Mid summer 2015 and prior. Maybe I went a little far with "no match" but I think Eli was definitely the stronger of the two. Yeah, he butchered his competition. Mostly because anyone else who had a butcher knife already crossed the pond (Musquin, Roczen). Keep in mind, my opinion of him now is that he's the F-MXR-OTP. He wasn't proving that to me back then.
Crush
5/14/2018 5:49pm
Crush wrote:
kongols wrote:
Well, I was told he was smoothest and most mistake free out of all the riders. Go figure.
Must have missed that moment in the rollers. He's fine, but it's fact he's had quite a few injuries the last few years. Usually doesn't happen not falling off.
Crush
5/14/2018 5:51pm
Crush wrote:
Flip109 wrote:
That close call in the rollers second moto would have been his ass. I'm not sure how many of those he can get away with.
I said the same about Gasjer but he didn't use any of his 9 lives in his title run so... who knows. GP dudes are going for it though, far out.
MR. X
5/14/2018 6:31pm
ob wrote:
Herlings seems way faster than Eli on most days, and for fucks sakes he's a lot funnier?
Always bet on the bowhunter Cool
reded
5/14/2018 8:24pm
Who comes out on top between a healthy, never had a broken arm Roczen and Herlings? Kennys confidence has to be shaken a little at this point but had he not suffered through the arm ordeal he may have been ugly fast by now. On the other hand, JH may be the fastest I've ever witnessed. I'm totally in awe every time I watch him.
Flip109
5/14/2018 8:27pm
Crush wrote:
Flip109 wrote:
Crush wrote:
I said the same about Gasjer but he didn't use any of his 9 lives in his title run so... who knows. GP dudes are going...
I said the same about Gasjer but he didn't use any of his 9 lives in his title run so... who knows. GP dudes are going for it though, far out.
JH has definitely found the edge of what’s humanly possible on these tracks. Blows my mind Sunday watching JH and TC blow through the rough sections wide open and then you see Paulin come by and it’s not comparable. They get on the gas so much sooner in the corners. Amazing to see. Reminds me a lot of what RV and JS did in the corners in their prime but prob a tad faster.
Cortami79
5/15/2018 3:47am
Why don't we just enjoy these huge talents riding a dirtbike
kongols
5/15/2018 7:25am Edited Date/Time 5/15/2018 7:31am
In first 6 laps he gained 0.4 sec. The rest was no contest. I don`t know what you were watching.
OK, Lap 9 he was closing too, but after that -nothing. Lap9 was when they caught the lappers.
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
5/15/2018 7:32am
kongols wrote:
In first 6 laps he gained 0.4 sec. The rest was no contest. I don`t know what you were watching. OK, Lap 9 he was closing...
In first 6 laps he gained 0.4 sec. The rest was no contest. I don`t know what you were watching.
OK, Lap 9 he was closing too, but after that -nothing. Lap9 was when they caught the lappers.
Watch the race. Herlings won obviously but like the guy is saying Marv got right on his rear wheel then Herlings inched away again. YouTube the first Moto it's on there.
kongols
5/15/2018 7:51am
kongols wrote:
In first 6 laps he gained 0.4 sec. The rest was no contest. I don`t know what you were watching. OK, Lap 9 he was closing...
Park Boys wrote:
Watch the race. Herlings won obviously but like the guy is saying Marv got right on his rear wheel then Herlings inched away again. YouTube the...
Watch the race. Herlings won obviously but like the guy is saying Marv got right on his rear wheel then Herlings inched away again. YouTube the first Moto it's on there.
Perception is everything.
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
5/15/2018 7:54am
kongols wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
Watch the race. Herlings won obviously but like the guy is saying Marv got right on his rear wheel then Herlings inched away again. YouTube the...
kongols wrote:
Let me guess you didn't watch the race?
kongols
5/15/2018 8:05am
Park Boys wrote:
kongols wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
I did, multiple times. Nevermind. Tomac is fastest. GP`s suck. We are back to usual.
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
5/15/2018 8:07am Edited Date/Time 5/15/2018 8:10am
kongols wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
kongols wrote:
I did, multiple times. Nevermind. Tomac is fastest. GP`s suck. We are back to usual.
Whoa, All I said was the truth Herlings won but Musquin caught him and then Herlings inched back away. That is literally what happend. Not saying Tomac is fastest. You assumed a lot from telling it how is was that race.
keinz
5/15/2018 8:16am
Damn Germans. Bombed Pearl Harbour.

Again
MR. X
5/15/2018 8:28am
Eli would have to ride like he did the season he got hurt on the Honda to stay in front of herlings. Technically it's possible.
jeffro503
5/15/2018 9:23am
Park Boys wrote:
kongols wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
Whoa, All I said was the truth Herlings won but Musquin caught him and then Herlings inched back away. That is literally what happend. Not saying...
Whoa, All I said was the truth Herlings won but Musquin caught him and then Herlings inched back away. That is literally what happend. Not saying Tomac is fastest. You assumed a lot from telling it how is was that race.
Jesus! Man , all I posted is what I saw from that race. I couldn't remember if it was moto 1 or 2 , but I remember Marv closing in on him at one point , then going down.
Robgvx
5/15/2018 9:37am
Are you guys arguing about whether the fastest guy in a US National was Dutch or French?
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
5/15/2018 10:09am
Robgvx wrote:
Are you guys arguing about whether the fastest guy in a US National was Dutch or French?
Who cares where they are from.

Post a reply to: Why does NASA...

The Latest