Why does NASA...

es337
Edited Date/Time 5/15/2018 10:28am
Why does NASA waste money looking for aliens on other planets when they could just watch Herlings' races
|
just James
5/13/2018 8:30am
es337 wrote:
Why does NASA waste money looking for aliens on other planets when they could just watch Herlings' races
I'll second that motion!
And, if NASA would invest their budget in the US outdoor series, we could probably get ol' Jeffy to come over here to race full time.
Problem solved, YO!

The Shop

TeamGreen
5/13/2018 9:09am
I like it; but, on some days the same can be said about Eli
5/13/2018 10:18am
The 84 has to stretch his wheelbase by at least a couple of inches each moto the way he pounds that thing around a track. Pretty incredible.
APLMAN99
5/13/2018 10:56am Edited Date/Time 5/13/2018 10:57am
While I know that Cairoli is advancing in age, he's still one of the top 3-4 fastest riders in the world week in and week out.

Which makes what Herlings is capable of even that much more incredible..........

I think that Tomac can run with Herlings any given weekend, but if I had to put my own hard earned money on a series wager involving the 2, I'd have to be incredibly drunk not to put that money on Herlings.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
5/13/2018 12:26pm
es337 wrote:
I’ve got to give you credit here. All the bullshit you see on this forum and at least this has a catchy subject, it’s mx related and kinda funny because it’s basically true.
Lightning78
5/13/2018 12:32pm
Without a doubt...... Herlings vs Tomac and a full head to head Outdoor season, I'd put my money on Herlings all day long in a title fight and he'd win by a considerable margin.
5/13/2018 12:54pm
Without a doubt...... Herlings vs Tomac and a full head to head Outdoor season, I'd put my money on Herlings all day long in a title...
Without a doubt...... Herlings vs Tomac and a full head to head Outdoor season, I'd put my money on Herlings all day long in a title fight and he'd win by a considerable margin.
I was at Iron Man last year. Nobody is touching Herlings. Eli might be close, but Herlings can ride like no other.
Flip109
5/13/2018 2:08pm
Nobody has Herlings speed right now. His confidence is at an equal high. Until he crashes real hard and knocks himself back into reality, he is untouchable. On Eli’s best day and a middle of the road day for Jeffery it’d be a good race. TC is a damn warrior at his age to keep fighting and keep him honest tho. Big props to him.
Jrewing
5/13/2018 2:11pm Edited Date/Time 5/13/2018 2:12pm
I've seen the guy ride an 85... Apparently theres a few crashed spaceships out the desert too
plowboy
5/13/2018 2:23pm
Flip109 wrote:
Nobody has Herlings speed right now. His confidence is at an equal high. Until he crashes real hard and knocks himself back into reality, he is...
Nobody has Herlings speed right now. His confidence is at an equal high. Until he crashes real hard and knocks himself back into reality, he is untouchable. On Eli’s best day and a middle of the road day for Jeffery it’d be a good race. TC is a damn warrior at his age to keep fighting and keep him honest tho. Big props to him.
^^This fella here...he gets it. 100% correct every word. I could drink a beer or 6 and bench race with you Mr. Flip. I live/work in Kansas but I'm really an Okie....and I'd still drink with ya.Silly
Flip109
5/13/2018 5:14pm
Flip109 wrote:
Nobody has Herlings speed right now. His confidence is at an equal high. Until he crashes real hard and knocks himself back into reality, he is...
plowboy wrote:
^^This fella here...he gets it. 100% correct every word. I could drink a beer or 6 and bench race with you Mr. Flip. I live/work in...
^^This fella here...he gets it. 100% correct every word. I could drink a beer or 6 and bench race with you Mr. Flip. I live/work in Kansas but I'm really an Okie....and I'd still drink with ya.Silly
You like to drink huh. You’d be in good company lol
jeffro503
5/13/2018 5:52pm
I gotta say , Jeffrey just keeps getting faster and faster. Watching those races today , I couldn't believe the momentum he was carrying through some of the timing sections and long sweeping corners. On that track , I think he would of ate Eli for breakfast. It will be very , very interesting watching this years MXoN's , on regular dirt. But last year , Ironman was regular dirt. I do think Eli's head was wound a little tight , with the championship and all.....But right now , Jeffrey looks pretty unstoppable.
mxb2
5/13/2018 6:15pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I gotta say , Jeffrey just keeps getting faster and faster. Watching those races today , I couldn't believe the momentum he was carrying through some...
I gotta say , Jeffrey just keeps getting faster and faster. Watching those races today , I couldn't believe the momentum he was carrying through some of the timing sections and long sweeping corners. On that track , I think he would of ate Eli for breakfast. It will be very , very interesting watching this years MXoN's , on regular dirt. But last year , Ironman was regular dirt. I do think Eli's head was wound a little tight , with the championship and all.....But right now , Jeffrey looks pretty unstoppable.
Desalle would disagreeGrinningGrinning
jeffro503
5/13/2018 6:59pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I gotta say , Jeffrey just keeps getting faster and faster. Watching those races today , I couldn't believe the momentum he was carrying through some...
mxb2 wrote:
To be fair.....Desalle did awesome last weekend. But 9 times out of 10 , Jeffrey is going to come out on top. He's on a different level then all the other guys out there he's racing against. It's been a week after week thing , of him putting in 1 sec a lap faster times than Tony. And Tony has been finishing 30 sec's ahead of 3rd place.

Until Jeffrey gets beat strait up in speed ( not bad starts ).....I think he can claim FMOTP as of right now.
5/13/2018 7:06pm
Serious question. Of the times Herlings and Tomac have been on a track together, who's come out on top?
mxb2
5/13/2018 7:15pm
jeffro503 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
To be fair.....Desalle did awesome last weekend. But 9 times out of 10 , Jeffrey is going to come out on top. He's on a different...
To be fair.....Desalle did awesome last weekend. But 9 times out of 10 , Jeffrey is going to come out on top. He's on a different level then all the other guys out there he's racing against. It's been a week after week thing , of him putting in 1 sec a lap faster times than Tony. And Tony has been finishing 30 sec's ahead of 3rd place.

Until Jeffrey gets beat strait up in speed ( not bad starts ).....I think he can claim FMOTP as of right now.
Agreed, herlings is a beast right now. I saw him.at ironman, impressive. I am fan of jeffrey and the gp guys. Hard to judge gp guys vs usa guys. Both great series. I would throw marvin and eli in the elite group w jeffrey and ac222. Anderson needs to prove himself a whole series outdoors.
KurtJ99
Fantasy
671st
5/13/2018 10:32pm Edited Date/Time 5/13/2018 10:34pm
I think Herlings was the only rider to successfully double the wave section in Latvia. Didn’t do it every time but when he did he gained about a full second. Funny he was complaining on Saturday that they shouldn’t smooth out the track in between days. Wants it rough so he can put more distance on everyone else.
chuckie108
5/13/2018 11:03pm
I agree- I'm as patriotic as they come, and I want nothing more than for the US riders to demonstrate Moto superiority- like so many times in the past. That being said, after watching that Moto Herlings threw done today, there is no denying he is currently the fastest Moto rider on the planet. That ride today was next level. I mean he was going by really really fast guys like they had dropped anchor! Also blows my mind how wild out of shape he gets, and just forces the bike back into line. The dude must be damn strong!
BAD10
5/13/2018 11:58pm
Yup what you all said! Herlings is just ridiculous right now and I’d put my money on him over Tomac. His speed through those waves was insane. I couldn’t help to wonder while watching if even Stewy at his peak would have anything for him? I’m not so sure....
Jrewing
5/14/2018 12:03am
Seeing Eli coming through the pack in the German Mxdn was a sight to behold. He can run with him on his day and beat him other days. Same thing for Herlings though.
They are both outstandable riders
agn5009
5/14/2018 4:26am
APLMAN99 wrote:
While I know that Cairoli is advancing in age, he's still one of the top 3-4 fastest riders in the world week in and week out...
While I know that Cairoli is advancing in age, he's still one of the top 3-4 fastest riders in the world week in and week out.

Which makes what Herlings is capable of even that much more incredible..........

I think that Tomac can run with Herlings any given weekend, but if I had to put my own hard earned money on a series wager involving the 2, I'd have to be incredibly drunk not to put that money on Herlings.
I disagree. I don't think tomac could run with Herlings much at all at any MX track. Maybe one or two races throughout the year I suppose. But for the most part, I think Herlings would dominate Tomac.
vschaik141
5/14/2018 6:24am
Well if tomac has some pride and wants to silence the critics. We should see what happens at redbud at Mxdn
mxdn Redbud I'll give Eli & Jeffrey equal chances, but 2019 mxdn Assen there is no doubt in my mind Jeffrey will gap Eli by at least 60 seconds. if Eli even shows up.
5/14/2018 6:59am
BAD10 wrote:
Yup what you all said! Herlings is just ridiculous right now and I’d put my money on him over Tomac. His speed through those waves was...
Yup what you all said! Herlings is just ridiculous right now and I’d put my money on him over Tomac. His speed through those waves was insane. I couldn’t help to wonder while watching if even Stewy at his peak would have anything for him? I’m not so sure....
Easy there buddy.....He wouldn't have anything for stew and RC, don't let time erase how narly those guys were. That being said, Justin Cooper can beat Tomac and Herlings

Post a reply to: Why does NASA...

The Latest