Why do some topics disappear ?

Edited Date/Time 12/26/2018 9:30pm
Yesterday someone was asking about what helmet he should buy, I replied with a bit of advice and now it's disappeared from the forum. If I go to my profile, it doesn't say I've replied. What's going on?
|
zehn
12/26/2018 12:42pm
Sometimes threads get deleted for one reason or another.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
12/26/2018 12:50pm
If it is who I think it is, he deleted his own post because it went sideways. I only know because he posted about it on IG haha.
12/26/2018 12:53pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
If it is who I think it is, he deleted his own post because it went sideways. I only know because he posted about it on...
If it is who I think it is, he deleted his own post because it went sideways. I only know because he posted about it on IG haha.
Went sideways? Really, how?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
12/26/2018 12:57pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
If it is who I think it is, he deleted his own post because it went sideways. I only know because he posted about it on...
Went sideways? Really, how?
From his IG post, he asked about people's opinion on one helmet and it turned into everyone saying, "don't get it, get this instead. Brand X is better than brand Y because I said so" type of stuff.

The Shop

12/26/2018 1:01pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
From his IG post, he asked about people's opinion on one helmet and it turned into everyone saying, "don't get it, get this instead. Brand X...
From his IG post, he asked about people's opinion on one helmet and it turned into everyone saying, "don't get it, get this instead. Brand X is better than brand Y because I said so" type of stuff.
Least I know why it was deleted. Cheers for the info.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
12/26/2018 1:01pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
From his IG post, he asked about people's opinion on one helmet and it turned into everyone saying, "don't get it, get this instead. Brand X...
Least I know why it was deleted. Cheers for the info.
No problem man
FiendzCC
12/26/2018 1:15pm
That was my thread, and I deleted it because I had a specific sizing question that wasn't being answered. All the responses I was getting were recommending one brand over another, and I wasn't looking for recommendations at all. Just whether sizing was consistent among the Japanese brands so I'd know what to expect. Wasn't trying to get into a Shoei vs. Arai thread, that's all.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
12/26/2018 1:20pm
FiendzCC wrote:
That was my thread, and I deleted it because I had a specific sizing question that wasn't being answered. All the responses I was getting were...
That was my thread, and I deleted it because I had a specific sizing question that wasn't being answered. All the responses I was getting were recommending one brand over another, and I wasn't looking for recommendations at all. Just whether sizing was consistent among the Japanese brands so I'd know what to expect. Wasn't trying to get into a Shoei vs. Arai thread, that's all.
My bad. I was close at least lol.
12/26/2018 1:34pm
There may be a legit reason for the helmet thread's deletion, but beware the fun police and check the dumbgeon on occasion for some good times Cool
downard254
12/26/2018 2:23pm
Who knows why it happens sometimes. I replied to a post in the "who will choke at A1" thread, and now I don't see my post, nor do I see the original thread I responded to. At least I think I did. Hell, maybe I'm losing my mind now. Shit, if it's not one thing it's another.Laughing
IWreckALot
12/26/2018 4:16pm
There may be a legit reason for the helmet thread's deletion, but beware the fun police and check the dumbgeon on occasion for some good times...
There may be a legit reason for the helmet thread's deletion, but beware the fun police and check the dumbgeon on occasion for some good times Cool
The dumbgeon is always good for a laugh. Wish the mods would have placed all of the threads from the DDavis apologizes to dean wilson in the dumbgeon instead of deleting them. That was some good comedy I could relive from time to time.
12/26/2018 5:23pm
There may be a legit reason for the helmet thread's deletion, but beware the fun police and check the dumbgeon on occasion for some good times...
IWreckALot wrote:
The dumbgeon is always good for a laugh. Wish the mods would have placed all of the threads from the DDavis apologizes to dean wilson in...
The dumbgeon is always good for a laugh. Wish the mods would have placed all of the threads from the DDavis apologizes to dean wilson in the dumbgeon instead of deleting them. That was some good comedy I could relive from time to time.
I have found a few of my post sent to the dumbgeon. It is like a badge of honor, but I can say some dumb stuff. lol
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
12/26/2018 6:20pm
IWreckALot wrote:
The dumbgeon is always good for a laugh. Wish the mods would have placed all of the threads from the DDavis apologizes to dean wilson in...
I have found a few of my post sent to the dumbgeon. It is like a badge of honor, but I can say some dumb stuff...
I have found a few of my post sent to the dumbgeon. It is like a badge of honor, but I can say some dumb stuff. lol
We all say dumb stuff but when you post it for all to see then you take it to a whole new level of dumb WinkCool
12/26/2018 6:23pm
IWreckALot wrote:
I have found a few of my post sent to the dumbgeon. It is like a badge of honor, but I can say some dumb stuff...
lostboy819 wrote:
We all say dumb stuff but when you post it for all to see then you take it to a whole new level of dumb ;)...
We all say dumb stuff but when you post it for all to see then you take it to a whole new level of dumb WinkCool
Not me......
12/26/2018 6:41pm
Most threads somehow turn into a Tomac vs Herlings thread anyway haha
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
12/26/2018 8:12pm
Sometimes they get deleted because the topic already exists sonewhere else. Other times they migrate to the dumbgeon.

Occasionally they’re so bad, even the dumbgeon doesn’t want them, and they’re just deleted.

Post a reply to: Why do some topics disappear ?

The Latest