Who’s up for hanging with the CR22 team in ‘18?

Lightning78
12/4/2017 4:46pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
How much would you pay to hang out with RonnieMac at a sx if he was racing?
Lucifa. wrote:
$69 and a pack of smokes.
#cheapsmokes
Larry
12/4/2017 5:29pm
I have already commited to hanging with Jlaw.
mitch199
12/4/2017 5:51pm
Sounds pretty awesome to me.. Not exactly too many people in the world hanging out in Reedy's crew on race day. If $1200 is too much for you, simply don't bother enquiring Whistling

Where I work, one guy is worth over $400 million. No kidding. Owns the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb business.. his apartment is over $12k per week in rent alone. Has a brand new Rolls Royce Wraithe (I think thats how you spell it) worth like $900k AUD. Happened to notice him checking out a KTM RC8 on the street one tuesday morning, and he had a brand new one parked in his car space by Friday morning (delivered) with the plastic wrapstill on the seat. For someone like that, $1200 bones for a fun day out in a new city with their family is at the supercross, with their kids favourite rider, is peanuts.

Some people have serious dough.

This will sell out absolutely. Smart move Reedy! Why the hell not Cool

The Shop

12/4/2017 7:47pm
Very smart move by Reed to generate more revenue, $1200 per head is not bad for a VIP day at the races.

How many people can he possibly include in the VIP group at each race? I don't see Feld being stoked on tons of fans walking the track. If this works out, I see a lot of teams following suit. If he's able to get 4 people in the group per race that's a nice little chunk of change to help with parts/tires/food, etc. He will sell out no matter what the number of VIP tickets is.
Phillip_Lamb
Fantasy
2447th
12/4/2017 9:15pm
considering what a vip ticket would cost, plus your with the team the whole day, If i had 1200 to drop I would totally do this

I think Chad has been one of the best guys at running his own team. granted being able to win helps but still, he's created his own brand again and no with a huge fan inclusion option, he shouldve done this the first time around.

kudos to chad and hope he has enough magic in the bag to pull out one more win
Monk
12/4/2017 9:18pm
I think it's great. Unfortunately, paying $1200 (or any amount) isn't going to make you a best buddy inside guy of Chads...
jbrown15
12/4/2017 11:55pm
Very smart move by Reed to generate more revenue, $1200 per head is not bad for a VIP day at the races. How many people can...
Very smart move by Reed to generate more revenue, $1200 per head is not bad for a VIP day at the races.

How many people can he possibly include in the VIP group at each race? I don't see Feld being stoked on tons of fans walking the track. If this works out, I see a lot of teams following suit. If he's able to get 4 people in the group per race that's a nice little chunk of change to help with parts/tires/food, etc. He will sell out no matter what the number of VIP tickets is.
Doesn't JT from Fly Racing have a similar VIP program? Feld doesn't seem to have a problem with that.
10000hrs
12/5/2017 4:28am
Whos helmet cam do I have to use?
kaptkaos
12/5/2017 7:09am
Its not for the casual or average fan fore sure. He is catering to the ones that can afford the $1200. Remember, you probably wont go alone, so realistically its $2400 or so. This is a good thing, hopefully more teams will take note and start offering packages at different price levels. Remember, you are going to be with CR22, so if you are a long time fan of the sport, this is a premium package. You can do the VIP with Butler and JT for a little less, you will get two riders, and Blake is a contender. You also get JT with you the whole day, whereas Chad will be racing. Theres also the Alex Ray deal.

I did the VIP with JT and it was a great day. I own my own business so I was able to expense and write it off. I will do it again this year.
rikhek
12/5/2017 1:07pm
I'd consider but am too worried the asshole CR22 would accuse me of stealing his table cloth(s). On second thought, I have no desire to hang around with a dick anyway. I'll pass....
BS12
12/5/2017 8:46pm
rikhek wrote:
I'd consider but am too worried the asshole CR22 would accuse me of stealing his table cloth(s). On second thought, I have no desire to hang...
I'd consider but am too worried the asshole CR22 would accuse me of stealing his table cloth(s). On second thought, I have no desire to hang around with a dick anyway. I'll pass....
What on earth would we do without such constructive posts as this?
Dougy1
12/6/2017 3:02am
Dougy1 wrote:
It's definitely a great idea. Love to know the banter of other riders and teams what there thoughts are.. Probably mostly positive Only thing 16 random...
It's definitely a great idea. Love to know the banter of other riders and teams what there thoughts are.. Probably mostly positive Only thing 16 random people doing a track walk hitting up other riders for autographs whilst there sussing the track out, could get a bit awkward with some.
did I miss the part where is says there will be 16 people PER ROUND? No way thats the case. I believe the JT$/Butler Bros. fan...
did I miss the part where is says there will be 16 people PER ROUND? No way thats the case.

I believe the JT$/Butler Bros. fan experience is limited to 2 fans per round? I would assume Chads is as well. They're not getting 16 random people into the press box c'mon guys Grinning
Jt$ wrote:
We have done this with our team for a long time. Chad has wanted to do this in the past and even asked me to do...
We have done this with our team for a long time. Chad has wanted to do this in the past and even asked me to do it for Two Two a couple of years ago but I wasn't willing to leave Forrest and his team considering it was their idea to begin with. Loyalty is big for me.

They won't have 16 people per round but it will definitely be more than 2.
Lesson learnt do not read some guys comment on vital before posting . I'll do a bit more homework in future But yeh On reflection 16 didn't sound right .. Either way like most comments here $1200 is reasonable. thanks Jt for the clarification . Ps deep down loyalty too Forrest aside bet you would love to run that VIP tours for CR .. The hype at the events would be fun no matter the result
Stovall977
1/11/2018 11:52am
I’m signed up for Arlington SX around. Can’t wait!

Post a reply to: Who’s up for hanging with the CR22 team in ‘18?

The Latest