Who's the guest commentator with Weigandt / Langston?

jonesaustin
Forkner?
|

The Shop

TymeMoto
8/18/2018 2:40pm
Alessi is the best at it, he’s just the most natural. I’d like Feld to get Alessi and Blair more involved with the supercross broadcast next year. They both do great on Race Day Live and Blair is the best Track Side Reporter they have, miles ahead of Ricky.
mb60
8/18/2018 4:16pm
I'm sure I will be roasted for this. But I can't stand to listen to Wil trackside. Just like today MM25 said he had a tough week. Followed up by her asking what happened. Clearly he was not in the mood to discuss it. Angry
Premixed112
8/19/2018 1:06am Edited Date/Time 8/19/2018 1:07am
mb60 wrote:
I'm sure I will be roasted for this. But I can't stand to listen to Wil trackside. Just like today MM25 said he had a tough...
I'm sure I will be roasted for this. But I can't stand to listen to Wil trackside. Just like today MM25 said he had a tough week. Followed up by her asking what happened. Clearly he was not in the mood to discuss it. Angry
I had the exact opposite reaction. I thought "whoa, she wasn't afraid to go there a little bit. That's rare" and applauded it. You really want more softball questions?! Yeah, that's FOR SURE what this sport needs..
GODZILLA
8/19/2018 1:15am
mb60 wrote:
I'm sure I will be roasted for this. But I can't stand to listen to Wil trackside. Just like today MM25 said he had a tough...
And so what, he's a royal Princess you can't ask questions to?
He got spanked, never went for the title, gives a lame excuse and that's ok, no questions asked?
8/19/2018 7:36am Edited Date/Time 8/19/2018 8:20am
mb60 wrote:
I disagree, I think we need more of that in our sport. Not to mention Marv could have avoided the whole deal entirely if he just told the truth from the beginning. Or he could have just never mentioned that he had a tough week which he obviously intended to do until he needed to use it as an excuse.
Trickamoto
8/19/2018 8:01am
Anybody sick of GL's "racey" and "pace". Sounds lame and repetitive! We need 800 in this game. Mike has done it all and is great on the mic.
8/19/2018 8:18am
mb60 wrote:
I disagree, I think we need more of that in our sport. Not to mention Marv could have avoided the whole deal entirely if he just...
I disagree, I think we need more of that in our sport. Not to mention Marv could have avoided the whole deal entirely if he just told the truth from the beginning. Or he could have just never mentioned that he had a tough week which he obviously intended to do until he needed to use it as an excuse.
Exactly, if you want to keep a secret then don’t drop hints. Wil is amazing with her follow up questions, she is doing an amazing job.
Kanewel433
8/21/2018 8:31am
Trickamoto wrote:
Anybody sick of GL's "racey" and "pace". Sounds lame and repetitive! We need 800 in this game. Mike has done it all and is great on...
Anybody sick of GL's "racey" and "pace". Sounds lame and repetitive! We need 800 in this game. Mike has done it all and is great on the mic.
Absolutely not. If I could pick, I'd have GL and Weege year round. Blair sitting trackside and Alessi as a guest every so often. Then Dianna Dahlgren and Georgia Lindsay washing bikes during the commercial breaks.

Post a reply to: Who's the guest commentator with Weigandt / Langston?

The Latest