Who's the favorite for the 250 Outdoor title?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2013 1:37 PM

With the new rookies coming in and the 2 great regional SX series we've had this year who is the favorite for the 250 Outdoor crown?

Can Baggett repeat?
Can Roczen be THE GUY?
Eli is a beast, but his meltdown at SLC showed some cracks in his armor....will he close out his 250 career with a title?
Can Hahn step his outdoor game up?
Will this be the year DD becomes a player again?
Can Rockstar Suzuki steal some wins?
Will the silky smooth Marvin Musquin flex his muscles?
Will Cunningham be a surprise?
Bogle or Bell can mix it up as well.....

|

Keep the 2-stroke alive.

KX 125 #938

5/1/2013 1:42 PM

Throw in the rookies AC and Webb and what you have there is a pretty stacked field.

My heart says K.Roc

My mind says Baggett

|

5/1/2013 1:43 PM

Tomac

|

5/1/2013 1:47 PM

|

5/1/2013 1:54 PM

Any of the top 4.
Baggett
Tomac
Rozcen
Musquin

|

5/1/2013 2:04 PM

peelout wrote:

lol love it!

|

5/1/2013 2:08 PM

KROC!!

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

5/1/2013 2:09 PM

I think Baggett. but who knows, there's so much talent.

|

I no longer regret my username.

5/1/2013 2:17 PM

Baggett

|

5/1/2013 2:19 PM

Musquin !

|

5/1/2013 2:22 PM

Baggett has become a beast in the Nationals and Tomac just may have a little, shall we say, extra motivation.

|

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

5/1/2013 2:28 PM

I think Tomac will be the main player. After the supercross season (or lack there of) for Baggett, I just don't know if he can rebound right out of the gate to go against the pumpkins and the geico's. Granted Chupicabra was on a mission last season but I don't know if we'll get the same Blake as last year. Go Wilbur and ET.

|

Twist the grip off of it! Slinging parts and service at Marine World.

5/1/2013 2:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2013 3:21 PM

# 167

|

5/1/2013 2:53 PM

Bagget, Tomac is a choker. He melted down @ the last round outdoors last year too.

|

5/1/2013 3:26 PM

HisHolyRudeness wrote:

Bagget, Tomac is a choker. He melted down @ the last round outdoors last year too.

I don't think last round of outdoors was mental (for Tomac), that was an example of giving everything you have and coming up a little short.

Out of all the contenders I have a feeling Bagget will struggle the most, it seems his injury was pretty bad, at the beginning of the series and Musquin will be a lot better in the beginning compared to last year.

|

5/1/2013 3:39 PM

izzi just to mix things up

|

5/1/2013 3:47 PM

Tomacs 450 next yr. If not baggett would still win it

|

5/1/2013 4:19 PM

KTM

|

Thanks for your Support
Suzuki,Bell,Gaerne,100%, Mobius, FXR, Pirelli, ProTaper, Torc1, Yoshimura, Beck's Tech Suspension and Tuning

5/1/2013 4:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2013 4:52 PM

peelout wrote:

Let's see, Cow + Beverage = um, oh, I got it. MILK. Right? Milk is going to win the 250 outdoor title. Man I am one smart SOB. You'll never slip a tricky pictogram past me. By the way, who the heck is this milk guy.

|

5/1/2013 4:53 PM

brimx153 wrote:

izzi just to mix things up

Yes. Looking forward to him to putting in a solid summer. I think a lot of people will be surprised by his speed.

|

Has science gone too far?

5/1/2013 4:56 PM

I have to agree with Peely, Musquin is really starting to find his groove. I'm also thinking that Webb will steadily pick up steam as the season progresses and really turn a lot of heads. I doubt he'll be in the hunt for the championship this year, but he'll definitely podium some, and it wouldn't surprise me if he took an overall, too

|

5/1/2013 4:56 PM

I think Roczen will be the most consistent and will win the title.

|

5/1/2013 7:52 PM

I have to agree with Musquin like many have said. He is solid this year.....

|

Keep the 2-stroke alive.

KX 125 #938

5/1/2013 8:01 PM

Its kind of hard to bet against the reigning champ, no? How many wins does Baggett have compared to everyone else? going off of facts I would say Baggett would be the favorite.

|

5/1/2013 8:14 PM

Talent is one thing, but in outdoor MX you need to be the strongest. There's plenty of talent in that class, but like always, this season will come down to who is the gnarliest MF'er out there. Bagget or Tomac, hands down.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

5/1/2013 8:55 PM

Baggett, if he is fully recovered. He has as much talent as anyone out there, and he is absolutely fearless.
If not Baggett, then definitely one o' the KTM boys. Of the two of them I'd give a slight edge to Musquin.

|

5/1/2013 9:20 PM

Quite a few guys who I think may be up to the task this year.

Which reminds me...remember some of those races where Tomac and Baggett completely destroyed everyone? Seriously.....there were certain race days where there was nobody ( I mean nobody ) that was going to run with them.

those certain races had my jaw on the floor watching what those guys were doing on a bike. Some incredible rides we got to witness last year. Wonder if we'll get to see some similar rides this year?

BTW....I think Musquin will be more of a player this year as well.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/1/2013 9:54 PM

The favorite has to be Baggett. He has improved every year and will only be better this year, on top of being the defending champion. That being said, I really think Roczen will take the championship. Maybe Cianciarulo will do like Villopoto, Carmichael, and Stewart and win it in his first year. Musquin seems to be getting better each year as well, and Tomac can never be counted out. We've got a stacked field for sure.

Baggett
Roczen
Tomac
Musquin
Cianciarulo
Webb
Hahn
Durham?
Bogle?
Bell?
Martin?

|

5/1/2013 10:13 PM

peelout wrote:

I'm confused, who is Harry Horned Aluminum? Is this a trick question, can I buy a vowel?

|

5/1/2013 11:08 PM

peelout wrote:

|