Who's the fastest between...

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2019 4:09 AM

Adam Ciancarulo vs Austin Forkner ?

Both leading their championships, same team, recognize as big talents in the sports.

|

2/11/2019 4:10 AM

Time will tell...

|

2/11/2019 4:20 AM

HD1200 wrote:

Time will tell...

This. Both are tremendous talents and blazing fast. They also have a huge talent to throw it away by the end of the series. IF they both stay off the ground, they will be tough to beat.

|

2/11/2019 4:54 AM

AC but only slightly.

|

2/11/2019 4:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2019 4:57 AM

Hmm good question. Imo the amateurs dont tell the wholeee story because AC had THE best equipment out there. AC is more accomplished I believe but that means nothing, Alessi was too.

Looking back to the race everyone is polarized about in the other thread where Webb chased down n passed Herlings people dont even pay attention to the fact that Forkner was way out front leading that race... as a rookie with a 3 digit #. Forkner seems to have a tad less all out sprint speed but makes far less mistakes in my opinion. Great comparison tho.

|

2/11/2019 5:01 AM

Forkner

|

2/11/2019 5:17 AM

I’m a much bigger fan of AC, but Forkner looks faster to me at the moment. Very smooth. Saw him in person at minneapolis and he’s really on one this year...

|

2/11/2019 5:18 AM

For some reason, I don't think we see AC reach his potential until he gets on the 450.

|

2/11/2019 6:35 AM

IMO it's just nice to see PC running up front again, it has been a while since it looked like they could dominate both coasts.

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

2/11/2019 9:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2019 9:34 AM

I like AC but if he continues to make the same mistakes on the 450 as he does the 250 he won't last.
When he moves up

|

2/11/2019 9:33 AM

Ferrandis

|

2/11/2019 11:52 AM

ga_pike wrote:

For some reason, I don't think we see AC reach his potential until he gets on the 450.

I have been saying that about Savatgy since day one, but I've been having my doubts about AC for awhile now. Hope I'm wrong...

|

2/11/2019 3:11 PM

Gonna get a couple shots at finding out this year

|

2/11/2019 3:15 PM

shirey wrote:

Ferrandis

I think the OP was serious. He wasn’t looking for joke reply’s.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

2/11/2019 3:19 PM

Judging by Minnesota
Id say Forkner He was Flying
Nobody else looked close to his speed

|

2/11/2019 3:55 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

Judging by Minnesota
Id say Forkner He was Flying
Nobody else looked close to his speed

Smith looked close....he just hit the dirt early.

|

Jason Anderson FTW

2/11/2019 7:12 PM

I think both are just about equal talent wise. AC had that growth spurt and that messed with his flow and style on the 250. Forkner is smaller and suited well for the 250. He also has an outdoor overall and I don’t think AC does.

Pretty crazy to see now just how few outdoor wins they have between them. They both were the next big thing and it’s sorta been a fizzle so far.

But they have the talent and still time to win races and titles and I like both riders.

|

2/11/2019 7:16 PM

If they both do equally well from here out, the nod will go to Forker for being younger, and ultimately more success.

|

2/11/2019 8:02 PM

Forkner so far.

|

2/13/2019 2:01 AM

I think Forkner but i'm a huge AC fan

|

2/13/2019 4:08 AM

Cooper Webb...and shame on you for not making this thread about him.

|

2/13/2019 4:53 AM

drt410 wrote:

Hmm good question. Imo the amateurs dont tell the wholeee story because AC had THE best equipment out there. AC is more accomplished I believe but that means nothing, Alessi was too.

Looking back to the race everyone is polarized about in the other thread where Webb chased down n passed Herlings people dont even pay attention to the fact that Forkner was way out front leading that race... as a rookie with a 3 digit #. Forkner seems to have a tad less all out sprint speed but makes far less mistakes in my opinion. Great comparison tho.

Forkner fell in the first moto with about a 2 second lead that Herlings won....it was the second moto that Webb came from way back to pass everyone and Forkner didn't fall in...

|