Who's most likely to deliver a beat down for the sx west series?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2021 3:30 PM

I mean the other Lawrence bro... maybe Cooper or who possibly?

|

2/11/2021 3:38 PM

I don’t really see anyone who you could confidently say could hold it together for the whole season. Cooper and J Mart look the most likely but J Mart’s SX history isn’t great and Cooper is coming off injury. PC have a rookie and two guys who have crashed for fun in their SX careers so far. Husky have an inexperienced line-up. Hunter Lawrence is good but not a title contender in SX IMO. It’s going to be an open season but I think I’ll just go for Cooper for the title

|

2/11/2021 3:40 PM

Justin Cooper was the future, and the future is now. wink

We'll see.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

2/11/2021 3:45 PM

RG1 wrote:

I don’t really see anyone who you could confidently say could hold it together for the whole season. Cooper and J Mart look the most likely but J Mart’s SX history isn’t great and Cooper is coming off injury. PC have a rookie and two guys who have crashed for fun in their SX careers so far. Husky have an inexperienced line-up. Hunter Lawrence is good but not a title contender in SX IMO. It’s going to be an open season but I think I’ll just go for Cooper for the title

Hell, I would take his three 3rd place supercross championship years. I’m pulling for the guy for sure.

|

2/11/2021 4:04 PM

Photo
|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

2/11/2021 4:07 PM

J Martin

|

Instagram: logi.bear93
Youtube: Logi. Bear93

2/11/2021 4:09 PM

JMart

4 Rounds at speedways is gonna play well for him, the guy has a shed full of Daytona trophies from over the years, including a 2nd place in the big boy class....

|

2/11/2021 4:09 PM

Forgot about mcadoo..

|

2/11/2021 4:15 PM

Putting my money on Cooper. However, McAdoo I believe is going to do very well. Only reason he is not my main guy just based on his lack of being at the top of the class yet and not having a chance to run the red plate like Cooper.

JMart is either going to dominate or just be typical JMart is SX. We have seen how these Star bikes literally turn riders careers around so I would not be surprised either to see him come out swinging.

|

2/11/2021 5:10 PM

Falcon wrote:

We'll see.

Ha! Whatever happened to ny motocross?

|

2/11/2021 5:19 PM

Falcon wrote:

We'll see.

Scull79 wrote:

Ha! Whatever happened to ny motocross?

Pretty sure he owed a lot of people money

|

2/11/2021 5:51 PM

I’m going with Mumford as a dark horse. No one saying anything about a few notable dudes. Gonna be a fun regional!

|

2/11/2021 6:23 PM

Have we ever seen Hunter Lawrence ride a supercross?

I'm still waiting for him to break through but he's always injured unfortunately.

|

2/11/2021 6:31 PM

TrollTrain duhhh

|

2/11/2021 7:06 PM

I will never understand the hyper around J Mart with supercross.
MX different story.. Dudes an animal.

Im going Cooper, Macadoo & Mumford as the darkhorse.

Jordan Smith and Pierce Brown are another 2 riders who have kept pretty quiet but should show some results.

|

2/11/2021 7:16 PM

Putting my Yamaha bias aside, I think it’s going to be the Jeremy Martin / Justin Cooper show for the west just like Colt Nichols and Christian Craig on the east. Throw a little Troll Train in there for good measure.

|

2/11/2021 7:24 PM

Is Marchbanks racing? Daytona winner might be good on those tracks.

|

2/11/2021 7:38 PM

I’m pulling for J Mart.

|

2/11/2021 7:41 PM

Marchbanks will be a dark horse in this if he is healthy.

|

2/11/2021 7:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2021 7:50 PM

COPPER MARTIN MARCBANKS AND SOME UNKNOWN ROOKIE FOR FOR TOP 3

|

2/11/2021 8:08 PM

Cooper or Martin have to be the favorites you would think. Mcadoo and Hunter could potentially step it up and get on that level. Outside of those guys and Marchbanks it looks pretty light on as far as top tier proven talent. Maybe somebody jumps out of the ground and shocks us but probably not likely.

It is defnitely a down year for the 250 classes. I guess thats always going to happen when the champions for the last two seasons move up at the same time. A deep 450 class makes for a shallow 250 class. Thats ok i guess but you cant have everything.

|

2/11/2021 9:10 PM

I will say Jeremy Martin since 4 of those races will be on daytona esque tracks aka the 3 Atlanta motor speedway rounds and Daytona itself

|

2/11/2021 9:25 PM

deanwhite51 wrote:

Jordan Smith and Pierce Brown are another 2 riders who have kept pretty quiet but should show some results.

I usually don’t have the JMart hype for SX but go look at his Daytona results over the years. Basically 4 Daytona’s this year with the Atlanta Speedway Rounds. On the Star bike...pretty hard to count him out.

|

2/11/2021 10:04 PM

deanwhite51 wrote:

LungButter wrote:

I usually don’t have the JMart hype for SX but go look at his Daytona results over the years. Basically 4 Daytona’s this year with the Atlanta Speedway Rounds. On the Star bike...pretty hard to count him out.

Jmart has five SX wins, only one of which was at Daytona. He'll absolutely be a contender.

|

2/11/2021 10:11 PM

Would love a slight outsider to take the title, h lawrence ,marchbanks or smith ....
But fastest is cooper

|

2/11/2021 10:36 PM

Just hope the injury list is not like East and a few riders share the wins for good racing.

|

2/11/2021 11:28 PM

Pierce Brown showed some good speed last year as well. didn't really put the results together but speed was there

|

2/11/2021 11:52 PM

Won't put money on it but I'll be rooting for the blue bikes. More specifically Cooper, JMart and AMart.

|

2/12/2021 12:05 AM

Smith has to be favorite? Then Cooper?

|

Braaaaaaaap!!

2/12/2021 12:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2021 12:12 AM

OT wrote:

Smith has to be favorite? Then Cooper?

Smith needs a good year out of ANY of the 250 guys from both coasts IMO. He gets hurt or has a sub par season he’ll end up on a sub-tier team for 2022 and fade out. His time in 250’s is also up as well. We’ve been watching this guy for a long time now.

|