Who would you hang out with

Kelz87
Fantasy
1468th
Edited Date/Time 1/11/2019 4:45am
If you could hangout with any rider or person in the industry, who would it be?

For me:
1. Tomac - chill guy, hunting/fishing
2. McGrath - go to the lake/party
3. DeCoster - listen to stories
4. Mitch Payton - pick his brain

If I was young and carefree I’d say Pastrana, but the whole Nitro crowd is like Jackass for stuntmen and kinda goes too far for me
|
calcoast
1/8/2019 10:11pm
7deucedeuce seems pretty cool to hangout with.
PJ205
1/8/2019 10:36pm
calcoast wrote:
7deucedeuce seems pretty cool to hangout with.
I don't know them well, but I've been around him and his brother Tyler. They're both super cool... basically the same exact personality.

The Shop

deanwhite51
Fantasy
2582nd
1/8/2019 10:38pm
Cole Seeley or Dean Wilson.

I feel like they have a cool fun life outside of motocross. Seeley being into BMX, MTB, Drift Cars and all that.. I reckon you could have a good day,

1/8/2019 11:03pm
Chicken and Denny Stevenson back in the 90s
Catch their podcast on pulpmx the stories are so good
Talisker
1/9/2019 2:25am Edited Date/Time 1/9/2019 2:29am
Tough...... cant just pick one. Mcgrath is a easy one. Bradshaw, Chicken, Denny Stephenson and even DV. Think i would prefer a 90s rider. I know we would have drinks and a good time. A current rider not so much.... We would have a vegan lunch while looking at our heart rate monitors on our phones.
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
Whip
Fantasy
3240th
1/9/2019 2:57am
Tony Alessi
1/9/2019 2:59am
Talisker wrote:
Tough...... cant just pick one. Mcgrath is a easy one. Bradshaw, Chicken, Denny Stephenson and even DV. Think i would prefer a 90s rider. I know...
Tough...... cant just pick one. Mcgrath is a easy one. Bradshaw, Chicken, Denny Stephenson and even DV. Think i would prefer a 90s rider. I know we would have drinks and a good time. A current rider not so much.... We would have a vegan lunch while looking at our heart rate monitors on our phones.
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
This ???
Flip109
1/9/2019 3:24am
Dianna Dahlgren. Wouldn’t end well tho. She’d def give me the boot after the multiple attempts lol

More serious note prob Either of the Stewart’s, Kroc, Windham, RV, or even Hanny. Axell Hodges also just so I could know how depressing my normal life is Laughing
1/9/2019 4:11am
Flip109 wrote:
Dianna Dahlgren. Wouldn’t end well tho. She’d def give me the boot after the multiple attempts lol More serious note prob Either of the Stewart’s, Kroc...
Dianna Dahlgren. Wouldn’t end well tho. She’d def give me the boot after the multiple attempts lol

More serious note prob Either of the Stewart’s, Kroc, Windham, RV, or even Hanny. Axell Hodges also just so I could know how depressing my normal life is Laughing
That’s a good point axel and twitch etc seem to just be hanging out having fun.. even at the tracks and with the pros
Zeke27G
1/9/2019 4:12am
Jim “Hollywood” Holley!
JAFO92
1/9/2019 4:48am
DeCoster. And Ive hung out with him many, many times.
Rickyisms
1/9/2019 5:01am
Windham, Will Hahn, Josh Grant.

It would also be cool to hangout with Buttery films crew or Hodges's for a day, I know i'll get downvoted into oblivion for that but their whole lives revolve around riding dirt bikes and having a good time, and you really can't beat that.
offroad44b
1/9/2019 5:09am
Cole Seeley or Dean Wilson. I feel like they have a cool fun life outside of motocross. Seeley being into BMX, MTB, Drift Cars and all...
Cole Seeley or Dean Wilson.

I feel like they have a cool fun life outside of motocross. Seeley being into BMX, MTB, Drift Cars and all that.. I reckon you could have a good day,

This is why Cole is my favorite current rider. Into so many cool things outside of Moto. Lives on the beach. Seems to be pretty funny when him AC and Christian get together. Pretty chill and laid back every time I have talked to him.

Or someone outside of racing would be Axell Hodges
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
1/9/2019 5:10am
Rickyisms wrote:
Windham, Will Hahn, Josh Grant. It would also be cool to hangout with Buttery films crew or Hodges's for a day, I know i'll get downvoted...

It would also be cool to hangout with Buttery films crew or Hodges's for a day, I know i'll get downvoted into oblivion for that but their whole lives revolve around riding dirt bikes and having a good time, and you really can't beat that.
I don’t know him personally whatsoever, but axel comes across extremely arrogant. Nothin worse than hanging out with the inflated self importance type.
Rickyisms
1/9/2019 5:14am
Rickyisms wrote:
Windham, Will Hahn, Josh Grant. It would also be cool to hangout with Buttery films crew or Hodges's for a day, I know i'll get downvoted...

I don’t know him personally whatsoever, but axel comes across extremely arrogant. Nothin worse than hanging out with the inflated self importance type.
I don't know him personally and what you said could very much be true as fame goes to a lot of people's heads.

Can't say i'm not jealous of getting free bikes and being able to ride out of my backyard though.

Post a reply to: Who would you hang out with

The Latest