Who would you hang out with

Related:
Create New Tag

1/8/2019 9:58 PM

If you could hangout with any rider or person in the industry, who would it be?

For me:
1. Tomac - chill guy, hunting/fishing
2. McGrath - go to the lake/party
3. DeCoster - listen to stories
4. Mitch Payton - pick his brain

If I was young and carefree I’d say Pastrana, but the whole Nitro crowd is like Jackass for stuntmen and kinda goes too far for me

|

1/8/2019 10:11 PM

7deucedeuce seems pretty cool to hangout with.

|

1/8/2019 10:17 PM

KROC...duh! cool

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

1/8/2019 10:24 PM

Juliana Daniell

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

1/8/2019 10:36 PM

calcoast wrote:

7deucedeuce seems pretty cool to hangout with.

I don't know them well, but I've been around him and his brother Tyler. They're both super cool... basically the same exact personality.

|

1/8/2019 10:38 PM

Cole Seeley or Dean Wilson.

I feel like they have a cool fun life outside of motocross. Seeley being into BMX, MTB, Drift Cars and all that.. I reckon you could have a good day,

|

1/8/2019 11:03 PM

Chicken and Denny Stevenson back in the 90s
Catch their podcast on pulpmx the stories are so good

|

1/9/2019 12:09 AM

Malcolm grin ! Such a funny guy

|

1/9/2019 1:04 AM

Dean Wilson seems like a genuinely fun person to hang out with.

|

1/9/2019 2:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2019 2:29 AM

Tough...... cant just pick one. Mcgrath is a easy one. Bradshaw, Chicken, Denny Stephenson and even DV. Think i would prefer a 90s rider. I know we would have drinks and a good time. A current rider not so much.... We would have a vegan lunch while looking at our heart rate monitors on our phones.
laughing laughing laughing laughing

|

1/9/2019 2:57 AM

Tony Alessi

|

1/9/2019 2:59 AM

Talisker wrote:

Tough...... cant just pick one. Mcgrath is a easy one. Bradshaw, Chicken, Denny Stephenson and even DV. Think i would prefer a 90s rider. I know we would have drinks and a good time. A current rider not so much.... We would have a vegan lunch while looking at our heart rate monitors on our phones.
laughing laughing laughing laughing

This ???

|

1/9/2019 3:15 AM

Fro

|

1/9/2019 3:22 AM

AC and RV would be my pic seems like a fun time

|

1/9/2019 3:24 AM

Dianna Dahlgren. Wouldn’t end well tho. She’d def give me the boot after the multiple attempts lol

More serious note prob Either of the Stewart’s, Kroc, Windham, RV, or even Hanny. Axell Hodges also just so I could know how depressing my normal life is laughing

|

1/9/2019 3:42 AM

Emig, Anderson, Roczen, Barcia

|

1/9/2019 3:53 AM

MC

|

1/9/2019 4:11 AM

Flip109 wrote:

Dianna Dahlgren. Wouldn’t end well tho. She’d def give me the boot after the multiple attempts lol

More serious note prob Either of the Stewart’s, Kroc, Windham, RV, or even Hanny. Axell Hodges also just so I could know how depressing my normal life is laughing

That’s a good point axel and twitch etc seem to just be hanging out having fun.. even at the tracks and with the pros

|

1/9/2019 4:12 AM

Jim “Hollywood” Holley!

|

Do It In The Dirt!

1/9/2019 4:16 AM

J-law, stroupe and Izzi

|

1/9/2019 4:23 AM

Malcom and James, AC, Dean Wilson

|

1/9/2019 4:36 AM

AP?

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

1/9/2019 4:39 AM

I want to go flying with the Hurricane in his bush plane.

|

1/9/2019 4:46 AM

Pastrana, Bubba, Ron Lechien

|

1/9/2019 4:48 AM

DeCoster. And Ive hung out with him many, many times.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

1/9/2019 5:01 AM

Windham, Will Hahn, Josh Grant.

It would also be cool to hangout with Buttery films crew or Hodges's for a day, I know i'll get downvoted into oblivion for that but their whole lives revolve around riding dirt bikes and having a good time, and you really can't beat that.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

1/9/2019 5:09 AM

deanwhite51 wrote:

Cole Seeley or Dean Wilson.

I feel like they have a cool fun life outside of motocross. Seeley being into BMX, MTB, Drift Cars and all that.. I reckon you could have a good day,

This is why Cole is my favorite current rider. Into so many cool things outside of Moto. Lives on the beach. Seems to be pretty funny when him AC and Christian get together. Pretty chill and laid back every time I have talked to him.

Or someone outside of racing would be Axell Hodges

|

1/9/2019 5:10 AM

Rickyisms wrote:

It would also be cool to hangout with Buttery films crew or Hodges's for a day, I know i'll get downvoted into oblivion for that but their whole lives revolve around riding dirt bikes and having a good time, and you really can't beat that.

I don’t know him personally whatsoever, but axel comes across extremely arrogant. Nothin worse than hanging out with the inflated self importance type.

|

1/9/2019 5:14 AM

Rickyisms wrote:

observeroffacts wrote:

I don’t know him personally whatsoever, but axel comes across extremely arrogant. Nothin worse than hanging out with the inflated self importance type.

I don't know him personally and what you said could very much be true as fame goes to a lot of people's heads.

Can't say i'm not jealous of getting free bikes and being able to ride out of my backyard though.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

1/9/2019 5:24 AM

Peick, no doubt.

|