Who was there ?

Slow ~ Pro
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:44pm
The only people from here I met was, "Miss Lovell", "Worm" (I've met a few times) and Bryan "Friday" (second time meeting Bryan. These are all great people.

Miss Lovell, spent Friday evening with myself, and my girl, she is an awesome young lady. She had a friend, Malia, that was equally as cool. Drank all my booze (J/K)

Worm, is always cool, and fun, Friday is pretty cool too.

I spent Sunday, Hosting a Quadraplegic, former Speedway world contender, Lawrence Hare, www.lawrence-hare.co.uk/ He's a great guy, and I was able to have him sit track side at the MXA hospitality area.

funny thing though...as he was grasped on to the back of my quad, and I was pulling him up the hill, to the hospitality area, his wheelchair hit a sand pocket, and he endo'ed face first into the dirt...he was okay, ...it was the first time he crashed in a long time.

Wish I could have met more people, but I never heard from, or saw anyone...next time ?
|
kopfjaeger
5/25/2008 8:42pm
"funny thing though...as he was grasped on to the back of my quad, and I was pulling him up the hill, to the hospitality area, his wheelchair hit a sand pocket, and he endo'ed face first into the dirt...he was okay, ...it was the first time he crashed in a long time. "

Oh man, I woulda been lookin for rock to crawl under!!!
race
5/25/2008 8:49pm
I was there all day today. Didn't know of any get togethers though. Besides, once I hear the bikes going I'm heading for the action.

Turnout looked a little low ? which is too bad as the dirt was the best it's been in a long time. I thought the sand section in front of the grand stands was a little narrow and one-lined. Did that get trimmed from the rain?

I ended up on the high point of the REM back section. Good view of the track from there and some gnarly whips on that downhill out of the back!
zjbell
5/25/2008 8:56pm
**indicates I was in attendance.
dunn2500
5/25/2008 8:57pm
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
The only people from here I met was, "Miss Lovell", "Worm" (I've met a few times) and Bryan "Friday" (second time meeting Bryan. These are all...
The only people from here I met was, "Miss Lovell", "Worm" (I've met a few times) and Bryan "Friday" (second time meeting Bryan. These are all great people.

Miss Lovell, spent Friday evening with myself, and my girl, she is an awesome young lady. She had a friend, Malia, that was equally as cool. Drank all my booze (J/K)

Worm, is always cool, and fun, Friday is pretty cool too.

I spent Sunday, Hosting a Quadraplegic, former Speedway world contender, Lawrence Hare, www.lawrence-hare.co.uk/ He's a great guy, and I was able to have him sit track side at the MXA hospitality area.

funny thing though...as he was grasped on to the back of my quad, and I was pulling him up the hill, to the hospitality area, his wheelchair hit a sand pocket, and he endo'ed face first into the dirt...he was okay, ...it was the first time he crashed in a long time.

Wish I could have met more people, but I never heard from, or saw anyone...next time ?
saw you on sat @ the tunnel in the jump before the finish.....me and don dikes

The Shop

Slow ~ Pro
5/25/2008 9:05pm
dunn2500 wrote:
saw you on sat @ the tunnel in the jump before the finish.....me and don dikes
That's right I do remember you, and Don.
Slow ~ Pro
5/25/2008 9:06pm
kopfjaeger wrote:
[i]"funny thing though...as he was grasped on to the back of my quad, and I was pulling him up the hill, to the hospitality area, his...
"funny thing though...as he was grasped on to the back of my quad, and I was pulling him up the hill, to the hospitality area, his wheelchair hit a sand pocket, and he endo'ed face first into the dirt...he was okay, ...it was the first time he crashed in a long time. "

Oh man, I woulda been lookin for rock to crawl under!!!
Yeah, I felt really bad...but he, and his girlfriend (Lucy) swore everything was alright.

Welcome to California, Lawrence !

Post a reply to: Who was there ?

The Latest