Who wants a job at Yoshimura?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/26/2019 5:01 PM

This note got passed along...

We’re looking for a local MX nut to join our sales team in Chino, CA. The lucky winner will be a self-starting, positive, customer service focused and most importantly be an incurable motorcycle addict. Whoever gets the gig probably won’t mind but this job does require occasional travel (5 or so events a year). We can train anyone but Moto-Industry experience is a HUGE plus. Please send resumes to careers@yoshimura-rd.com

|

2/26/2019 5:25 PM

I hear localriders works for free. Or something like that..

|

2/26/2019 5:45 PM

Why can't any of these jobs be Nor-Cal??? Ugh.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

2/26/2019 7:14 PM

The muffler shop in Chino?

wink

|

2/26/2019 7:19 PM

I'm an incurable motorcycle addict, but I can stop at anytime.

|

2/26/2019 7:24 PM

I think this is tacky.

|

2/26/2019 7:25 PM

The Yoshimura crew is some of my favorite in this industry, hope the gig goes to someone good smile

|

2/26/2019 8:45 PM

ML512 wrote:

The Yoshimura crew is some of my favorite in this industry, hope the gig goes to someone good smile

I was thinking that there may be an up and coming dude in between dream jobs who may be a perfect fit.

Rumor has it that Yosh gives their good employees a pretty large stipend for hair care products and salon sessions......

|

2/26/2019 8:52 PM

ML512 wrote:

I hear great things about Yosh and Twisted Development. Customers and employees never seem to have a negative thing to say.

Curious, what do so many people have against Pro Circuit? Other than being a pita to reach by phone, they were always friendly, encouraging to deal with when I was on a smoker and never fed me sale pitches or bad info.

|

A wise man once said nothing

2/26/2019 8:54 PM

ML512 wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

I was thinking that there may be an up and coming dude in between dream jobs who may be a perfect fit.

Rumor has it that Yosh gives their good employees a pretty large stipend for hair care products and salon sessions......

Ha! If I worked there, I’d get very little done. Big E (works there) and I would just talk all day...I stopped by the other day for “a few mins” but ended up there for like two hours!

|

2/26/2019 8:57 PM

What's the pay?

|

2/26/2019 10:18 PM

ML512 wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Ha! If I worked there, I’d get very little done. Big E (works there) and I would just talk all day...I stopped by the other day for “a few mins” but ended up there for like two hours!

That was a few hours? Felt like 10 min...

|

2/26/2019 10:29 PM

How long is the lunch hour

|

2/26/2019 10:39 PM

js451 wrote:

How long is the lunch hour

12 minutes

|

2/26/2019 10:48 PM

Can train anybody....never heard that before. Sounds like a chick job.

|

2/26/2019 11:03 PM

newmann wrote:

wink

I just laughed really loud while brushing my teeth

|

2/26/2019 11:25 PM

Is it a sales associate job?

|

2/26/2019 11:44 PM

newmann wrote:

wink

nytsmaC wrote:

I just laughed really loud while brushing my teeth

Why/how are you on Vital while brushing your teeth? Asking for a friend. laughing

|

2/27/2019 2:47 AM

Photo
I want you for Yoshimura team!!
Enlist Now!
|