Who the hell is Justin Rodbell?? (10th overall - 450 LL2)

Related:
Create New Tag

8/24/2020 3:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/24/2020 3:59 PM

Dude got a 13th at Ironman (250 / '18) and 19th at Salt Lake 6 (250 - SX / '20) and hasn't raced AMA stuff much other than that. Then goes BEAST and stomps a solid 12-12 (10th Overall) at LL2 (450). Guy's a mystery......and a Privateer. Love these stories.

Anyone got more info on him??

|

8/24/2020 3:50 PM

Photo
|

8/24/2020 3:56 PM

He's a dude who kicks ass at riding a dirtbike.

|

8/24/2020 3:58 PM

GuyB wrote: Photo

No goggle hero! So sick! Thankx GuyB!

|

8/24/2020 3:58 PM

Picked em in Pulp Fantasy... he's a mud guy

|

8/24/2020 4:01 PM

Give him Webb’s bike for a few rounds, he’s earned it !

|

8/24/2020 4:06 PM

Looks like he also finished 20th at Daytona this year in the 250 class.

|

8/24/2020 4:25 PM

langhammx wrote:

Give him Webb’s bike for a few rounds, he’s earned it !

how rad would that be to give em an opp like that, or a bike of that caliber, not blow up the media about it and just let him go do his thing. He's solid in the mud but I bet he's top 15-20 in dryer conditions too. Only time will tell. it's rad to follow dark-horse privateer dudes like this.

|

8/24/2020 4:35 PM

Looks like he can get a Kawi to the finish. Too soon? laughing

|

8/24/2020 4:48 PM

Markee wrote:

Looks like he can get a Kawi to the finish. Too soon? laughing

I heard he's been working with Mike Williamson. Too soon? laughing

|

8/24/2020 5:22 PM

Very nice local MD kid. He rips on a MTB too! Was always very fast and competitive in the amateur ranks, raced Australian nationals last year for a Suzuki team and did really well. Racing for the SGB team and does HVAC work to pay the bills.

|

8/24/2020 6:43 PM

CHaynes wrote:

Very nice local MD kid. He rips on a MTB too! Was always very fast and competitive in the amateur ranks, raced Australian nationals last year for a Suzuki team and did really well. Racing for the SGB team and does HVAC work to pay the bills.

Photo
Photo
|

8/24/2020 6:48 PM

cousinskeet wrote: Photo
Photo

Local photographer extraordinaire Mimi Louden Weaver took great shots of him in our local Masters series late in July. The first is during a budds mud race where he had people lining the fence because he made the track look dry.

|

8/24/2020 7:00 PM

Saw that in the results and wondered the same thing. At the very least this dude can hang his hat on a 450 outdoor top ten and has beaten some regular names in 450 Moto. Cool story for sure!

|

8/24/2020 7:06 PM

langhammx wrote:

Give him Webb’s bike for a few rounds, he’s earned it !

Give Tomac his bike! 😂

|

8/24/2020 8:04 PM

langhammx wrote:

Give him Webb’s bike for a few rounds, he’s earned it !

Patrick Potato wrote:

Give Tomac his bike! 😂

...don't think Justin would want it back.

|

8/24/2020 10:09 PM

Kid deserves a shot. Never heard his name before, but that don't mean shit, as he obviously puts in the work to pay the bills. Someone in "power" needs to throw him a bone with some meat on it, guys like this fight like hell. Knock em dead kid!

|

8/25/2020 4:40 AM

deadking wrote:

Dude got a 13th at Ironman (250 / '18) and 19th at Salt Lake 6 (250 - SX / '20) and hasn't raced AMA stuff much other than that. Then goes BEAST and stomps a solid 12-12 (10th Overall) at LL2 (450). Guy's a mystery......and a Privateer. Love these stories.

Anyone got more info on him??

Justin is a good dude! I've bumped into him at Budd's Creek on a number of occasions. Always humble, approachable and crazy fast! It is awesome to see him getting results!

|

8/25/2020 9:20 AM

dadofagun wrote:

Kid deserves a shot. Never heard his name before, but that don't mean shit, as he obviously puts in the work to pay the bills. Someone in "power" needs to throw him a bone with some meat on it, guys like this fight like hell. Knock em dead kid!

well said

|

8/25/2020 9:24 AM

deadking wrote:

Dude got a 13th at Ironman (250 / '18) and 19th at Salt Lake 6 (250 - SX / '20) and hasn't raced AMA stuff much other than that. Then goes BEAST and stomps a solid 12-12 (10th Overall) at LL2 (450). Guy's a mystery......and a Privateer. Love these stories.

Anyone got more info on him??

afk66 wrote:

Justin is a good dude! I've bumped into him at Budd's Creek on a number of occasions. Always humble, approachable and crazy fast! It is awesome to see him getting results!

hell ya. Like dadofagun said, dudes like this fight hard and give it 110% each and every opp they get. They have to. He works HVAC to pay the bills and still top 10 at a 450 National?? Can't question 'commitment'!

|

8/25/2020 9:31 AM

Dude definitely impressed me. I also killed it with him in fantasy this race and Daytona last year. Keep doing your thing justin and congrats on a great ride

|

8/25/2020 11:03 AM

GuyB wrote: Photo

Wow, wonder how much extra weight he's carrying.

|

8/25/2020 2:09 PM

|

8/25/2020 2:28 PM

|

8/25/2020 2:36 PM

Good dude, spent a bit of time racing here in Australia, but ran into some Visa issues unfortunately, or maybe fortunately with that result on the weekend.

Photo

|

8/25/2020 2:59 PM

Whoever he is, 10th in a 450 National is BAD ASS.

Nice ride kid!

|

8/25/2020 3:33 PM

aaryn #234 wrote:

Good dude, spent a bit of time racing here in Australia, but ran into some Visa issues unfortunately, or maybe fortunately with that result on the weekend.

Photo

did he shove the whole outside pack off the track?? haha

|

8/26/2020 12:24 AM

aaryn #234 wrote:

Good dude, spent a bit of time racing here in Australia, but ran into some Visa issues unfortunately, or maybe fortunately with that result on the weekend.

Photo

Who was racing the EXC?

|

I blame Honda.

8/26/2020 6:09 AM

#sayhisname
#PLM

|

8/26/2020 6:29 AM

aaryn #234 wrote:

Good dude, spent a bit of time racing here in Australia, but ran into some Visa issues unfortunately, or maybe fortunately with that result on the weekend.

Photo

Ummm... There is a headlight on that ktm.... No track lighting down that way??

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord