zook11 wrote:
Rv easy. He's the FMOTP for a reason.
Everyone already knows how you feel on the situation Smile
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
12/23/2014 3:53am
Outsider wrote:
"Motoman12345" joins today and starts this thread and everyone (including me) responds to it.. WTF has happened to this placeBlinkPinch
IWreckALot wrote:
Chances are that this isn't his first time to join.
Been on Vital for a while but never joined
Dx3moto
12/23/2014 3:58am
I just think it's funny how everybody is saying "Cairoli or RV" like they're the only ones racing. Paulin can easily challenge both of them, and Desalle is very solid as well. Horebeek can play spoiler, and so can Nagl, Rattray, Bobryshev, Searle, and many more.
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
12/23/2014 4:06am
Dx3moto wrote:
I just think it's funny how everybody is saying "Cairoli or RV" like they're the only ones racing. Paulin can easily challenge both of them, and...
I just think it's funny how everybody is saying "Cairoli or RV" like they're the only ones racing. Paulin can easily challenge both of them, and Desalle is very solid as well. Horebeek can play spoiler, and so can Nagl, Rattray, Bobryshev, Searle, and many more.
Your totally right...but I was just looking at the two bigger names that most people are thinking will win.

The Shop

Crush
12/23/2014 4:10am
Dx3moto wrote:
I just think it's funny how everybody is saying "Cairoli or RV" like they're the only ones racing. Paulin can easily challenge both of them, and...
Ya but on the other hand Cairoli won this last title by over two rounds, the two before by a shade under two, and the one four years ago by over two again.

And RV has a history of also cleaning up way early.

They've shown they're the guys all year, the rest of the MXGP guys haven't even been close in comparison
12/23/2014 4:16am Edited Date/Time 12/23/2014 4:17am
paulin
shuggs wrote:
If he stays injury free its gonna be good
I would like to say Paulin as well... But I know it's not realistic...
Crush
12/23/2014 4:30am
He's fucking good to watch tho, beautiful riding style... Such good leg control.
mccread
12/23/2014 4:48am Edited Date/Time 12/23/2014 4:49am
Dx3moto wrote:
Crush wrote:
Ya but on the other hand Cairoli won this last title by over two rounds, the two before by a shade under two, and the one...
Ya but on the other hand Cairoli won this last title by over two rounds, the two before by a shade under two, and the one four years ago by over two again.

They've shown they're the guys all year, the rest of the MXGP guys haven't even been close in comparison
Herlings if he had moved up!

It came down to the last round between RV and Dungey a couple of years ago and Cairoli would have had a tougher time if Paulin and Desalle hadn't got injured last year.

Regardless of RV coming in I believe those two really believe they can beat AC this season, RV just adds to the motivation for them to final win it this year.

Jeremy Van Horebeek finally believes he can win too, the self-belief of AC competitors have went up a notch going into 2015 after what happened last season. But I think AC will step it up too, he knows riding at 90% won't cut it next year, now we will see his real speed.

I think it could be between those four/five but breaking it down both RV and AC know how to win and right now I would give AC the edge by 1 per cent of RV. But if anyone is going to take the title off them it could well be Paulin on the HRC Honda with Bayle behind him.

Add in Searle on a 350, MXDN winner Frossard, Nagl, De Dycker, Strijbos, Bobreyshev, Rattray, Simpson, Ferris, Waters plus MX2 guys Charlier, Febvre, Coldenhoff and Butron moving up it's going to be insane.
Excaliburbmx
12/23/2014 4:49am
Dx3moto wrote:
If you had to bet 1,000 on one guy it would be RV or AC. Thats why.
12/23/2014 5:01am
With being from Belgium i'd have to say Jeremy van Horebeek or Clement Desalle, i am sure they both have the speed to get it done they both won GP's in the last seasons and where often on Cairoli's level. Hoping for some good consistency by them. After mxon you can't doubt Paulin is gonna be up there also same story if he can get a consistent season in.
But in the end i still believe RV will take it in the end, just look at the past years what he has done the guy is extremely talented and hard working. That 1st video of him back riding few months ago allready blew my mind so can't wait to see what 2015 is gonna be like ...!! RV's move makes both the SX this winter and the GP's more interesting imo :D
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
12/23/2014 5:22am Edited Date/Time 12/23/2014 5:23am
paulin
shuggs wrote:
If he stays injury free its gonna be good
RV was blowing the Americans away when he won the outdoor title. That's why I say RV or AC. Other people could definitely be close but RV speed is ridiculous, same with AC
Kawaboy14
12/23/2014 6:40am
Dx3moto wrote:
So you think all those guys are gonna win the championship or take race wins?
DP#201
12/23/2014 6:49am
Crush wrote:
Not trying to say anything by this, I just always think of these two passes when I think of RV outdoors in 13... So much fucking...
Not trying to say anything by this, I just always think of these two passes when I think of RV outdoors in 13... So much fucking intensity and desire. AC has all the advantage and I still think RV will do it, he's a freak.

https://youtu.be/wI0eaLITnq0

https://youtu.be/i6d7cASXV7I
The thing is.. If you ride some of the GP tracks like that, you will eventualy end up making a Tomac (MXdN 2012). Hope every one stays healty next year..
12/23/2014 12:27pm
Off topic, but when does the Euro series start? I will be watching for the first time. It will be weird to be an RV fan for the first time ever.
pilotdude
12/23/2014 12:40pm
Anyone who wants to place a private wager, PM me and let's do it.
scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
12/23/2014 1:05pm
Off topic, but when does the Euro series start? I will be watching for the first time. It will be weird to be an RV fan...
Off topic, but when does the Euro series start? I will be watching for the first time. It will be weird to be an RV fan for the first time ever.
28 Feb MXGP of Qatar
Losail
DP#201
12/23/2014 1:12pm
Off topic, but when does the Euro series start? I will be watching for the first time. It will be weird to be an RV fan...
The international World Series starts a couple months before your national ama serie, and ends a months time after aswell..
bd
12/23/2014 1:17pm
Dx3moto wrote:
Crush wrote:
Ya but on the other hand Cairoli won this last title by over two rounds, the two before by a shade under two, and the one...

mccread wrote:
Herlings if he had moved up! It came down to the last round between RV and Dungey a couple of years ago and Cairoli would have...
Herlings if he had moved up!

It came down to the last round between RV and Dungey a couple of years ago and Cairoli would have had a tougher time if Paulin and Desalle hadn't got injured last year.

Regardless of RV coming in I believe those two really believe they can beat AC this season, RV just adds to the motivation for them to final win it this year.

Jeremy Van Horebeek finally believes he can win too, the self-belief of AC competitors have went up a notch going into 2015 after what happened last season. But I think AC will step it up too, he knows riding at 90% won't cut it next year, now we will see his real speed.

I think it could be between those four/five but breaking it down both RV and AC know how to win and right now I would give AC the edge by 1 per cent of RV. But if anyone is going to take the title off them it could well be Paulin on the HRC Honda with Bayle behind him.

Add in Searle on a 350, MXDN winner Frossard, Nagl, De Dycker, Strijbos, Bobreyshev, Rattray, Simpson, Ferris, Waters plus MX2 guys Charlier, Febvre, Coldenhoff and Butron moving up it's going to be insane.
LMFAO!!!!! You are full of SHIT! Until Herlings beats TC222 and RV2 he's all talk. He's dominated the mid bore class for years and still will not move up
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
12/23/2014 1:43pm
Crush wrote:
Not trying to say anything by this, I just always think of these two passes when I think of RV outdoors in 13... So much fucking...
Not trying to say anything by this, I just always think of these two passes when I think of RV outdoors in 13... So much fucking intensity and desire. AC has all the advantage and I still think RV will do it, he's a freak.

https://youtu.be/wI0eaLITnq0

https://youtu.be/i6d7cASXV7I
DP#201 wrote:
The thing is.. If you ride some of the GP tracks like that, you will eventualy end up making a Tomac (MXdN 2012). Hope every one...
The thing is.. If you ride some of the GP tracks like that, you will eventualy end up making a Tomac (MXdN 2012). Hope every one stays healty next year..
thats what I thought. But he didnt seem to struggle with the tracks in the euro mxdn races he attended.
I wonder how he prepares for the tracks. He can race Euro tracks but you cant really simulate a track how you find it in a second moto MX1 race where they rode MX2, MX1 and possibly some EMX races for 2 whole days.
I hope he does some off season races so we get to see him in a few weeks already :>
DP#201
12/23/2014 2:26pm
crusty_xx wrote:
thats what I thought. But he didnt seem to struggle with the tracks in the euro mxdn races he attended. I wonder how he prepares for...
thats what I thought. But he didnt seem to struggle with the tracks in the euro mxdn races he attended.
I wonder how he prepares for the tracks. He can race Euro tracks but you cant really simulate a track how you find it in a second moto MX1 race where they rode MX2, MX1 and possibly some EMX races for 2 whole days.
I hope he does some off season races so we get to see him in a few weeks already :>
I know, but the MXdN tracks he participated on, was in my opinion not the most demanding on the GP calendar. I expect RV to do very well, but he cant go all out, like he does in that video on most off the GP tracks. Im exited to see how it all plays out :-)

Post a reply to: Who takes title in Europe?

The Latest