Who shot this image of J-Law and Dungey?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/7/2013 4:02 PM

It didn't take long for someone to ID the shooter of the Dogger images, so I thought I'd try my luck again...

Any ideas, guys?

Photo

I asked DC if he knew, but he didn't know, sadly.

|

2/7/2013 4:07 PM

Idk who shot this but that picture is a classic and always will be. Love this picture.

|

Follow me on instagram: Instagram.com/mxwes

2/7/2013 4:20 PM

Dungy got the last laugh.

|

2/7/2013 4:21 PM

Wonder how he got his hand there with that giant halo in the way

|

2/7/2013 4:23 PM

Outsider wrote:

Wonder how he got his hand there with that giant halo in the way

Ha!

|

2/7/2013 4:39 PM

Could be used for one of those "where are they now" articles.w00t

|

2/7/2013 4:42 PM

newmann wrote:

Could be used for one of those "where are they now" articles.w00t

laughing laughing
I'm hoping Jason makes a decent comeback, but he was a little asshole back in the day.
|

2/7/2013 4:47 PM

Not a huge JLaw fan but that is pretty funny.

|

2/7/2013 4:48 PM

JLaw is a victim of himself.

|

2/7/2013 4:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/7/2013 4:54 PM

Pretty sure that was Transworld picture back from the 2009 season.
Maybe,Swap/Donn?

|

2/7/2013 5:52 PM

Photo
|

2/7/2013 6:24 PM

That's a classic, maybe we will see it again this summer. cool

|

2/7/2013 6:31 PM

Hut wrote:

That's a classic, maybe we will see it again this summer. cool

Maybe this time Dungey will do it to J-Law. Now that would be an instant classic.

|

Follow me on instagram: Instagram.com/mxwes

2/7/2013 6:34 PM

Cant wait to see this again this summer. I can see it now. Dungey is leading the moto and J Law 2nd. Then J Law takes him out in a corner. J Law wins the race. Dungey struggles to start his bike and loses his gas cap again but holds on for 2 nd. J Law gives the Dunge the rabbit ears on the podium. Priceless!w00t

|

2/7/2013 6:45 PM

gazzar70 wrote:

Cant wait to see this again this summer. I can see it now. Dungey is leading the moto and J Law 2nd. Then J Law takes him out in a corner. J Law wins the race. Dungey struggles to start his bike and loses his gas cap again but holds on for 2 nd. J Law gives the Dunge the rabbit ears on the podium. Priceless!w00t

Perhaps Dungey will moon him at the final round, just saying...

|

2/7/2013 6:52 PM

I remember that pic was taken like the week after dungey switched from one industries gear to fox because he found out that jlaw was a new one industries rider.

|

2/7/2013 6:54 PM

Who is this J-Law dude?

|

2/7/2013 6:58 PM

An enigma...

|

2/7/2013 7:10 PM

2013 MX National Champ! I read it on the internet. cool

|

2/7/2013 7:17 PM

gazzar70 wrote:

Cant wait to see this again this summer. I can see it now. Dungey is leading the moto and J Law 2nd. Then J Law takes him out in a corner. J Law wins the race. Dungey struggles to start his bike and loses his gas cap again but holds on for 2 nd. J Law gives the Dunge the rabbit ears on the podium. Priceless!w00t

The only time J-Law will see Dungey outdoors is when he's getting lapped

|

2/7/2013 7:18 PM

Hut wrote:

2013 MX National Champ! I read it on the internet. cool

You cant post anything on the internet that isnt true. "where did you hear that?" The internet. Yes I stole those quotes off of a car insurance commercial.

|

Follow me on instagram: Instagram.com/mxwes

2/7/2013 7:21 PM

40Plus_922mx wrote: Photo

Is that a bald Mike Alessi?

|

James = #7. Malcolm = #27
7/27=0.259259259259259259259
Stewart return confirmed!

2/7/2013 7:38 PM

Jouney's Steve Perry singing "Who's cryin now".

|

2/7/2013 7:56 PM

One of the best battles ever

|

2/7/2013 8:47 PM

epic

|

2/7/2013 8:52 PM

chrisbuehler wrote:

The only time J-Law will see Dungey outdoors is when he's getting lapped

I just don't see Dungey getting lapped. silly

|

2/7/2013 8:59 PM

Jason had a whole lot right in the palm of his hands. Damn shame he let it all go to shit. Would be very cool to see him make a dedicated comeback. Personable and good with the fans, not the generic robopodium speech giver we see so much of.

|

2/7/2013 9:52 PM

I haven't even read the rest of the posts about J-Law. How so many people go so totally brain-dead-ga-ga about this guy baffles me. He was hardly a threat to win on a regular basis in the five or so years he raced as a pro. How does anyone think he will show back up and be a threat? Stewart was supposed to be the fastest man on the planet and he took off a few half seasons and missed half the races he could race and still is struggling to get a sniff of the podium. The most popular never was there ever was.

|

2/7/2013 10:23 PM

rallendude wrote:

I haven't even read the rest of the posts about J-Law. How so many people go so totally brain-dead-ga-ga about this guy baffles me. He was hardly a threat to win on a regular basis in the five or so years he raced as a pro. How does anyone think he will show back up and be a threat? Stewart was supposed to be the fastest man on the planet and he took off a few half seasons and missed half the races he could race and still is struggling to get a sniff of the podium. The most popular never was there ever was.

So you can win a championship and not be a threat to win in your opinion? Teehee

|

2/8/2013 12:07 AM

Hut wrote:

2013 MX National Champ! I read it on the internet. cool

I called it first!!!

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Swaps-instagram,1250571?page=5

|