Who rides Red Bull KTM outdoors?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/13/2018 6:15 PM

Who could the potential fill in rider be?

|

4/13/2018 6:18 PM

Fil.

|

4/13/2018 6:29 PM

Dungey.....

|

4/13/2018 6:32 PM

Photo

|

4/13/2018 6:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2018 6:34 PM

That’s amazing hahahaha

|

4/13/2018 6:33 PM

250 guys??? Give the troll from tld a hot lap or two? Has good outdoor speed.

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

4/13/2018 6:34 PM

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

250 guys??? Give the troll from tld a hot lap or two? Has good outdoor speed.

I could see Amart getting a shot, or Mcelrath as a 450 tryout

|

4/13/2018 6:42 PM

akmx17 wrote:

Fil.

Philthy.

|

4/13/2018 7:12 PM

If Decoster is on it he's already reached out to Nicoletti. He's the best guy without a ride, but if Jimmy D is out then JGR might throw him a 250 deal.

If they stay in house, then I think it will be McElrath.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

4/13/2018 7:18 PM

Hope they do.....need to keep that seat warm for cooper come 2019.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

4/13/2018 7:22 PM

Filthy I'm hoping

|

4/13/2018 7:38 PM

Filthy Phil hopefully

|

4/13/2018 7:43 PM

JH84.... I kid I kid... wink

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

4/13/2018 8:09 PM

hamncheeze wrote:

If Decoster is on it he's already reached out to Nicoletti. He's the best guy without a ride, but if Jimmy D is out then JGR ...more

It sounded like Phil didn’t want to ride 250s outdoors. He said on Pulp that Kyle Peters might fill in for Jimmy D.

|

4/13/2018 8:21 PM

wilsonnn

|

4/13/2018 8:23 PM

All I know and have heard is the talk is pretty interesting.

|

4/13/2018 8:27 PM

avidchimp wrote:

All I know and have heard is the talk is pretty interesting.

So what did you hear?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

4/13/2018 8:35 PM

avidchimp wrote:

All I know and have heard is the talk is pretty interesting.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

So what did you hear?

I think he's heard the talk is pretty interesting.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

4/13/2018 8:40 PM

avidchimp wrote:

All I know and have heard is the talk is pretty interesting.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

So what did you hear?

Rickyisms wrote:

I think he's heard the talk is pretty interesting.

Interesting indeed. Some things previously off the table could be back on again.

|

4/13/2018 8:42 PM

avidchimp wrote:

All I know and have heard is the talk is pretty interesting.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

So what did you hear?

Rickyisms wrote:

I think he's heard the talk is pretty interesting.

Yeah and that's usually accompanied by some details/information.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

4/13/2018 8:50 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

So what did you hear?

Rickyisms wrote:

I think he's heard the talk is pretty interesting.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Yeah and that's usually accompanied by some details/information.

werent they talking to Webb or Barcia not long before supercross?

Imagine if they gave Reed a bike lol.

Could they entice Bagget to the factory tent?

Who knows anything really until the B sample is tested and everything is confirmed

|

4/13/2018 8:54 PM

Rickyisms wrote:

I think he's heard the talk is pretty interesting.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Yeah and that's usually accompanied by some details/information.

block75 wrote:

werent they talking to Webb or Barcia not long before supercross?

Imagine if they gave Reed a bike lol.

Could they entice ...more

Webb and Barcia are under contract till the end of the year.

|

4/13/2018 8:58 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

So what did you hear?

Rickyisms wrote:

I think he's heard the talk is pretty interesting.

avidchimp wrote:

Interesting indeed. Some things previously off the table could be back on again.

Does this have anything to do with Philthy getting the ride with support from Pulp and the show sponsors with Mathes kicking in 500 per top ten Moto?

If so, I knew it!

|

4/13/2018 8:58 PM

KirkChandler wrote:

It sounded like Phil didn’t want to ride 250s outdoors. He said on Pulp that Kyle Peters might fill in for Jimmy D.

I heard that too but I thought Peters was already doing outdoors for JGR. Regardless there’s a decent chance that one of the 3 other riders on JGR for 250/450 ends up hurt and can’t ride. I really thought it was weird that JGR gave outdoor rides on the 250 to Jimmy D over Phil.

Any chance KTM requests that Baggett ride for the factory team and they compensate RM ATV/MC with some extra Red Bull money?

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

4/13/2018 9:00 PM

hamncheeze wrote:

If Decoster is on it he's already reached out to Nicoletti. He's the best guy without a ride, but if Jimmy D is out then JGR ...more

KirkChandler wrote:

It sounded like Phil didn’t want to ride 250s outdoors. He said on Pulp that Kyle Peters might fill in for Jimmy D.

hamncheeze wrote:

I heard that too but I thought Peters was already doing outdoors for JGR. Regardless there’s a decent chance that one of the 3 ...more

I think Baggett is comfortable where he's at. Philthy makes the most sense.

|

4/13/2018 9:01 PM

avidchimp wrote:

Webb and Barcia are under contract till the end of the year.

Yeah but more so for next year maybe?

|

4/13/2018 9:09 PM

avidchimp wrote:

All I know and have heard is the talk is pretty interesting.

And we are all very impressed with your insider knowledge.

|

Care Factor Zero

4/13/2018 9:09 PM

block75 wrote:

werent they talking to Webb or Barcia not long before supercross?

Imagine if they gave Reed a bike lol.

Could they entice ...more

avidchimp wrote:

Webb and Barcia are under contract till the end of the year.

block75 wrote:

Yeah but more so for next year maybe?

I'm not going to pretend I know exactly what's going down, but I wouldn't bet on either of them ending up at KTM next season.

There is still a very big fish who hasn't been signed (publicly) yet.

|

4/13/2018 9:15 PM

avidchimp wrote:

All I know and have heard is the talk is pretty interesting.

YellowZonker wrote:

And we are all very impressed with your insider knowledge.

This is why we can't have nice things. I'll keep quiet now.

|

4/13/2018 9:19 PM

avidchimp wrote:

All I know and have heard is the talk is pretty interesting.

YellowZonker wrote:

And we are all very impressed with your insider knowledge.

avidchimp wrote:

This is why we can't have nice things. I'll keep quiet now.

Dunge.
He’s still testing for KTM still in shape and still under contract (ish)

|