Who posts here whose opinion you value?

JW381
8/10/2012 1:44pm
peelout wrote:
any of you guys here that roamed MotoNews remember GirlsRFun?? lol some funny times

Woohoo
I do! haha
JW381
8/10/2012 1:46pm
JW381 wrote:
This feels like 9th grade student elections all over again. Haven't we learned from X Games best whip voting that popularity contests aren't cool? Anyway, vote...
This feels like 9th grade student elections all over again. Haven't we learned from X Games best whip voting that popularity contests aren't cool? Anyway, vote for me.
Well going by your avi we are of similar minds lol! Nobody has picked me either, let's eat a handful of those and everything will be...
Well going by your avi we are of similar minds lol! Nobody has picked me either, let's eat a handful of those and everything will be right as rain brother
Sounds good to me brotha! They got my last name printed on em, so they must be for me. We'll just be the losers in the back of the class, I guess.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1823rd
8/10/2012 4:08pm
JJO741 wrote:
The bears. AKA Jarid332
everyone but you is a tosser..
Outsider
8/11/2012 9:42am
ocscottie wrote:
"Either the mods will take care of it,[b] or it IS a mod[/b]" Nice PM Chris, To even [i]assume[/i] i would post as someone other than...
"Either the mods will take care of it, or it IS a mod"

Nice PM Chris, To even assume i would post as someone other than myself?

Thought we were closer than that, i guess not GFY.
Sorry dude, just paranoid I guess, You have always been cool with me.

The Shop

Outsider
8/11/2012 9:44am
Outsider wrote:
Hey man, I'm core, where's the love?! I like and respect a lot of guys on here... even if I don't know them, it's usually obvious...
Hey man, I'm core, where's the love?!

I like and respect a lot of guys on here... even if I don't know them, it's usually obvious when someone know what's up. Those are usually the best posters..

The old school Norcal guys seem to be my favorites.. even though I'm from Socal, the time I spent riding and racing up north will always be the best.

I can do without the trolls.
Outsider is the fucking man! If I was ever on the west coast I would def grab a beer with Outsider and Pilotdude
Torco1 wrote:
Outsider has always been on my list of Vital members that I'd like to go and have a beer with. That could be a whole other...
Outsider has always been on my list of Vital members that I'd like to go and have a beer with. That could be a whole other thread in itself.
thank youSmile
TeamGreen
8/11/2012 9:56am
Let's discuss Thread-Jacking...we all do it...usually we let something get to us; but, it's a sign of foolishness and that you let someone get to you...which is jus' WAEK!

BTW, I'm guilty as hell of THREAD JACKING!

Yup, and...as of late...you will catch me apologizing for it; because, IT IS that fkn stupid of me to do it!

So...

How about some-of-us start goin' after "The Jackers"...?

Post a reply to: Who posts here whose opinion you value?

The Latest