Who posts here whose opinion you value?

Hank_Thrill
8/9/2012 9:59pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2012 10:23pm
*Peelout, for making me laugh out loud often. Quite possibly the funniest dude around.

*RupertX, for just being a pure badass, posting awesome pics - a true visionary for the sport.

*Racer92, seems like rad dude, and I just recall liking a lot of what he says.

*Yosmithy, a very intelligent poster.

*BillyJack, not sure where this dude is, but we've had some great conversations on facebook.

*Ocscottie, this guy has been on my radar since back in the MCM2 days. It's been awesome hearing his stories, experiences, and posts.

*Tblaizer, hands down my pick for the MVP (most valuable poster). His videos and articles rule.

*Matthes, great podcasts.

*Mom241, one of the few people in motocross who realize RC's "you make your own luck" is not absolute truth (I'm amazed how many people fully believe this just because of the person who said it).

*MCfan4Life, Oklahomans rule.

*Newman, one day we will look back and partly attribute 125cc's returning to professional racing due to this guy.

*BobbyM, don't always agree with the guy but I click on every thread he posts lol.

Plus, many many more (especially those advocating improved safety of the sport)...

edit: DV12, some of his posts are the best stuff I have read on here. Especially the one about always racing against faster guys so that he himself would become faster.
NP301
8/9/2012 10:12pm
NP301 wrote:
Whatever happened to that bellybong guy? He was the best!! GrinningGrinning
lucero10x wrote:
That was a very fun few threads.
Yes it was! Haha Woohoo
8/9/2012 10:14pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2012 10:15pm
TeamGreen, Tblaizer, JT$, OCS, Newman, jefro, rupx

and in general I like the people who actually form an opinion in their posts, but manage to keep it under 2 paragraphs.

The Shop

JB 19
8/9/2012 11:50pm
So, who's gonna be king of the prom?
bd
8/10/2012 1:41am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2012 1:42am
95% of all opinions I value.....

Very tired of the rider bait and bashing. Very tired of it.
jemcee
8/10/2012 3:08am
every time someone has said "and some I have forgotten" in this thread.. they were talking about me
MCfan4life
8/10/2012 5:34am
*[b]Peelout[/b], for making me laugh out loud often. Quite possibly the funniest dude around. *[b]RupertX[/b], for just being a pure badass, posting awesome pics - a...
*Peelout, for making me laugh out loud often. Quite possibly the funniest dude around.

*RupertX, for just being a pure badass, posting awesome pics - a true visionary for the sport.

*Racer92, seems like rad dude, and I just recall liking a lot of what he says.

*Yosmithy, a very intelligent poster.

*BillyJack, not sure where this dude is, but we've had some great conversations on facebook.

*Ocscottie, this guy has been on my radar since back in the MCM2 days. It's been awesome hearing his stories, experiences, and posts.

*Tblaizer, hands down my pick for the MVP (most valuable poster). His videos and articles rule.

*Matthes, great podcasts.

*Mom241, one of the few people in motocross who realize RC's "you make your own luck" is not absolute truth (I'm amazed how many people fully believe this just because of the person who said it).

*MCfan4Life, Oklahomans rule.

*Newman, one day we will look back and partly attribute 125cc's returning to professional racing due to this guy.

*BobbyM, don't always agree with the guy but I click on every thread he posts lol.

Plus, many many more (especially those advocating improved safety of the sport)...

edit: DV12, some of his posts are the best stuff I have read on here. Especially the one about always racing against faster guys so that he himself would become faster.
Thanks Hank.....but Oklahoman??? C'mon man Laughing
8/10/2012 8:13am
I voted for you!
Outsider wrote:
Go die.

You make this place somewhere I'd just rather avoid. It's just not funny or relevant anymore.
That really hurts coming from a db like you. I know...you can start another crying like a little cunt thread and be more relevant.
Outsider
8/10/2012 8:17am
That really hurts coming from a db like you. I know...you can start another crying like a little cunt thread and be more relevant.
LOL! Dude, is this your life? Stalking "outsider" on vital? OMG what a loser... HAR
TerryK
8/10/2012 8:17am
I voted for you!
Outsider wrote:
Go die.

You make this place somewhere I'd just rather avoid. It's just not funny or relevant anymore.
This is not going to end well.
jeffro503
8/10/2012 8:21am
Outsider wrote:
Go die.

TerryK wrote:
Ol' Panic Revver should have been "ended" here a while back . His reply above is a perfect example of his most common type reply. When I was speaking of Douche' bags before....he was one of the only few I was referring to. Not bad when he stays on the subject......but usually ends in a way like he posts above.
Outsider
8/10/2012 8:21am
Outsider wrote:
Go die.

TerryK wrote:
It's gonna end just fine. What kind of a fuckin POS does this shit? Either the mods will take care of it, or it IS a mod. Let's wait and see.
peelout
8/10/2012 8:24am
any of you guys here that roamed MotoNews remember GirlsRFun?? lol some funny times

Woohoo
TerryK
8/10/2012 8:27am
TerryK wrote:
Outsider wrote:
It's gonna end just fine. What kind of a fuckin POS does this shit? Either the mods will take care of it, or it IS a...
It's gonna end just fine. What kind of a fuckin POS does this shit? Either the mods will take care of it, or it IS a mod. Let's wait and see.
My not-so-valued opinion is you two can either take it outside or just go away. Your choice. Tongue
Outsider
8/10/2012 8:30am
TerryK wrote:
My not-so-valued opinion is you two can either take it outside or just go away. Your choice. Tongue
Guy has a major hard on for me, what am I supposed to do? Told him to FOAD many times
jndmx
8/10/2012 8:35am
peelout wrote:
any of you guys here that roamed MotoNews remember GirlsRFun?? lol some funny times

Woohoo
Oh hell yeah.....that was some good stuff.
TerryK
8/10/2012 8:35am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2012 8:44am
TerryK wrote:
Outsider wrote:
Guy has a major hard on for me, what am I supposed to do? Told him to FOAD many times
Look, I don't have a problem with either of you, but hijacking a thread for your own personal shit slinging party is not necessary. Take it to pm's or twitter or some fucking thing.
Outsider
8/10/2012 8:38am
TerryK wrote:
Look, I don't have a problem with either of you, but hijacking a thread for your own personal shit slinging party is not necessary. Take it...
Look, I don't have a problem with either of you, but hijacking a thread for your own personal shit slinging party is not necessary. Take it to pm's or twitter or some fucking thing.
that's cool Terry, but I didn't hijack this. If you go back to page 1 or 2, fuckhead started it, as usual. For some unknown reason, he's immune. I'm gonna go back to work. Good luck with that. Smile
TerryK
8/10/2012 8:45am
Outsider wrote:
that's cool Terry, but I didn't hijack this. If you go back to page 1 or 2, fuckhead started it, as usual. For some unknown reason...
that's cool Terry, but I didn't hijack this. If you go back to page 1 or 2, fuckhead started it, as usual. For some unknown reason, he's immune. I'm gonna go back to work. Good luck with that. Smile
For the record, in my book, no one is immune.

I'm going to work as well.
Outsider
8/10/2012 8:48am
Outsider wrote:
that's cool Terry, but I didn't hijack this. If you go back to page 1 or 2, fuckhead started it, as usual. For some unknown reason...
TerryK wrote:
For the record, in my book, no one is immune.

I'm going to work as well.
Go back and look, it aint me. Maybe Scottie?
Kinetic1
8/10/2012 8:55am
I don't think there is a single one of you worth the time it takes to read your drivel. So I usually don't. Actually what happened was, the flamers and morons ruined the place. It's not worth wading through their crap to get the good stuff from the good guys.
level
8/10/2012 9:02am
I'm going to change my name and avatar to something more popular or stir up more shit just so I can be a "favorite".
Outsider
8/10/2012 9:07am
Kinetic1 wrote:
I don't think there is a single one of you worth the time it takes to read your drivel. So I usually don't. Actually what happened...
I don't think there is a single one of you worth the time it takes to read your drivel. So I usually don't. Actually what happened was, the flamers and morons ruined the place. It's not worth wading through their crap to get the good stuff from the good guys.
oh waaay.... shut up you pussy. Fuck man, doesnt anyone talk aFbout fucklin MOTOCROSS! Remember when you stuck a leg out and your buddy about pinched it off cause he wanted the pass.? Fuck
BobbyM
8/10/2012 9:13am
Kinetic1 wrote:
I don't think there is a single one of you worth the time it takes to read your drivel. So I usually don't. Actually what happened...
yet yer posting...like gman you read every post...more so than the guys that interact here on a steady basis...how else can you guys possibly know what every thread is about?
ocscottie
8/10/2012 9:14am
"Either the mods will take care of it, or it IS a mod"

Nice PM Chris, To even assume i would post as someone other than myself?

Thought we were closer than that, i guess not GFY.
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4434th
8/10/2012 9:16am
I like everyone but the people that posted in this thread......Kissing
Torco1
8/10/2012 9:29am
TeamGreen wrote:
I tend to appreciate the absolute Moto-Geeks... From MC's craziest fan to the Rocket Exhaust guy. From Engine Ice Dave to the latest Noob getting destroyed...
I tend to appreciate the absolute Moto-Geeks...

From MC's craziest fan to the Rocket Exhaust guy.

From Engine Ice Dave to the latest Noob getting destroyed for his Nerdy 1st post.

Then there's Tuned Length and the F1 crowd.

The race moms, dads, brothers, sisters, grammas, grampas...etc.

Notably, most of us up in here are COMPLETE MOTO-DORKY-FUQN-GEEKS...from DC to Torco, Guy B to BoobyM (So Old-School that Magoo's dad knew him in the 70's!)...

Total Moto Geeks.

That's why I come here.

That's what I relate to.

As to respect?

I'm learning to be a bit more open-minded about that.

Why?

I'm afraid it's simple: I'm working on my hypocrisy.

If you're here & you've posted flames, nuggets & gems...?

You are a Moto-Geek.

Welcome.
Well said.
8/10/2012 9:29am
TerryK wrote:
Outsider wrote:
TerryK wrote:
Look, I don't have a problem with either of you, but hijacking a thread for your own personal shit slinging party is not necessary. Take it...
Let's look back at what happened and then I am done with it and him he can keep crying as he does in every fucking thread (that is a constant)

My first post I said
"outsider"

My second post I said " I voted for you"

Outsider's post: He tells me to die and then starts the crying shit again.... You make this place somewhere I'd just rather avoid. It's just not funny or relevant anymore.

So right now who would you say initiated the hate? Me being me and liking to poke the stick...said some things I shouldn't have in response to his crying. If you look back that is the way it has gone for some time. I guess his mirror doesn't work to well.

End of story.

As for jeffro....yes we had our disagreement....you really should try to get over it and move forward.

It's pretty sad how thin skinned and some big pussies there are in the MX world.
Torco1
8/10/2012 9:32am
Outsider wrote:
Hey man, I'm core, where's the love?! I like and respect a lot of guys on here... even if I don't know them, it's usually obvious...
Hey man, I'm core, where's the love?!

I like and respect a lot of guys on here... even if I don't know them, it's usually obvious when someone know what's up. Those are usually the best posters..

The old school Norcal guys seem to be my favorites.. even though I'm from Socal, the time I spent riding and racing up north will always be the best.

I can do without the trolls.
Outsider is the fucking man! If I was ever on the west coast I would def grab a beer with Outsider and Pilotdude
Outsider has always been on my list of Vital members that I'd like to go and have a beer with. That could be a whole other thread in itself.

Post a reply to: Who posts here whose opinion you value?

The Latest