Who posts here whose opinion you value?

chrisbuehler
8/8/2012 9:32pm
jasonv43 wrote:
Looks like I'm going to have to step up my game around here. Maybe next year.
I dig your posts homie. Any forum is gonna have guys come and go but the regs who are posting now are solid if you ask me. A little while back it seems like a lot of gimmick accts were popping up and I didn't like the vibe all that much. Kudos to Gibby for cleaning shop when it needs it
mjskier
8/8/2012 10:03pm
I don't really care about opinions. I come to Vital because a lot of posters make me feel better about myself :-)
kongols
8/8/2012 10:05pm
mjskier wrote:
I don't really care about opinions. I come to Vital because a lot of posters make me feel better about myself :-)
You`re a very decent person.
VET176
8/8/2012 10:37pm
Got to mention Slicknick610 also.

The Shop

G-man
8/8/2012 10:43pm
Arkmx wrote:
. Someone said the guys with 10 plus years as old school... How about the ones with 30 plus years experience - knowledge? That would qualify...
Someone said the guys with 10 plus years as old school... How about the ones with 30 plus years experience - knowledge?

That would qualify as the Dinosaur Relic group I guess. Tongue

There are numerous qualified individuals on here. Some more that others.

Don't forget 500Guy, Jay tells it like it is.

GMan... Where is Gary??

JG.

Hey Jim,
Don't get on here much & just got back from vacation riding up HWY 1. Stayed @ Pismo Beach, it was real nice to get out of this 115 deg HEAT... Evil

How did LL's go?

G
8/8/2012 11:20pm
95% of the regulars on here everyday all day RULE!Woohoo
JW381
8/8/2012 11:30pm
Haven't seen my name pop up yet, I'll check back in 5 pages.
FIREfish148
8/9/2012 1:39am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2012 1:40am
I honestly genuinly enjoyed some of the shit that ddavis and big lenny used to post. Its nice to see people post about topics without giving two shits what people were going to follow up with.

The attention whoring gets old fast though and is easy to spot. I miss reading stories that hillbilly used to post back in the motodrive days when my username was roostcowshit.

Lots of dudes seem to lose during the real-life-day then come on here and post bullshit about others. That shit gets old too and is also easy as fk to spot.
Moto619
8/9/2012 2:05am
For me it's mcfan4life. I do get tired of people posting crap titles to threads. Peely and Torco are funny as shit.
MCfan4life
8/9/2012 3:25am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2012 5:35am
Moto619 wrote:
For me it's mcfan4life. I do get tired of people posting crap titles to threads. Peely and Torco are funny as shit.
Thanks brospeh but I know you're biased. To answer the question "Who posts here whose opinion you value?", well Moto619 posts here occasionally and I value his opinion on things more than anyone I know. The guy has helped me pull through some real shit that life has thrown my way. I'd be lost without him. And he knows moto pretty good too Wink

3 Hall of Fame threads and only 1 vote? Sheesh...tough crowd Grinning

In all seriousness I value a lot of people's opinions here in Vital world. It's hard to name them all without offending some people but I'll try:

OCScottie
GuyB
TeamGreen
FTE
Jefro98
Rupert X
DC
Matthes
Mom241
RRsis
MXGeoff
BobbyM
JasonV, Torco & Peelout for their comic relief
JT$
FastEddy
TerryK
Sondy
Ridge
Hank Thrill
Newmann, CamP, nine1seven and anyone else who posts in the Old School section

And anyone who posts pics of hot chicks Wink

PressPassP
8/9/2012 4:05am
Does this include Non-Moto? If so I'd add jtomasik

Not suprised at some names but quite suprised with others that regularly do,then again a lot of good posts from a user don't stick in the mind when they post a couple of bad ones like fishing,gloating,posts to get people wound up etc
TerryK
8/9/2012 6:18am
Too many to list, plus my memory is clouded after all these years Tongue Many of the best ones are long gone and I have to admit I used to love the edginess and comedy of the old MD. The Suzuki12457 (or whatever) thread was legendary in it's comedic value.
NP301
8/9/2012 8:03am
Whatever happened to that bellybong guy? He was the best!! GrinningGrinning
Arkmx
8/9/2012 8:06am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2012 8:39am
G-man wrote:
Hey Jim, Don't get on here much & just got back from vacation riding up HWY 1. Stayed @ Pismo Beach, it was real nice to...
Hey Jim,
Don't get on here much & just got back from vacation riding up HWY 1. Stayed @ Pismo Beach, it was real nice to get out of this 115 deg HEAT... Evil

How did LL's go?

G
Gary,
Sounds like a cool ride for sure! wish the heat would go away, been too damn hot this Summer!!

LL's went well, Blake was 18th in +25 JR. Only been back on the bike for a month full time since his collarbone break & surgery end of May. Some Factory Fatty won the class! Tongue

Zach did not get past the Alternate status for his class.

Busy week as always but fun! Leah Cantrell & her Dad along with Ricky Renner and friends were our neighbors for the week.

Missed the Chicken Feast! Sad Busy loading up for the trip back to Ark, for a Saturday race.

Take care!
JG.

peelout
8/9/2012 8:25am
NP301 wrote:
i think he's out trying to round up some sponsorship parts for Ciniciarulico's 125
lucero10x
8/9/2012 8:31am
NP301 wrote:
That was a very fun few threads.
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
8/9/2012 8:42am
I am just glad to have a place to talk moto. I have not had anyone but you guys to talk moto with in 15 years, not to popular here I guess. I have been getting some kind of moto fix here daily since freshDirt and i want to thank anyone and everyone for that. I don't post a ton anymore but I am definately here at some point daily. Thanks again.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
8/9/2012 8:57am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2012 9:03am
There is a lot of guys that contribute good stuff that come as value to this place IMO (more so then not so).
Obviously GuyB & Scottie. All the way from TheRock,.... to even McCread contributes good stuff at times.

BobbyM,500Guy,DV12,Bauer and some of the guys who have disappeared or don't post that much on here these days....
Like ProMed & TFS and some of the other old MotoTalk guys. BroSho ect...

Even some former fast guys like Jonon...opinions I do value.

There is just far too many to list them all.
Torco1
8/9/2012 9:14am
I respect everyone's opinion, what I don't have respect for is when people come on here and belittle other members or start arguments just for the sake of arguing.....like they get off on it or something. Other than that, the list of people that have opinions that I value would be to long. I wouldn't want to accidentally forget someone.
jasonv43
8/9/2012 9:22am
Torco1 wrote:
I respect everyone's [i]opinion[/i], what I don't have respect for is when people come on here and belittle other members or start arguments just for the...
I respect everyone's opinion, what I don't have respect for is when people come on here and belittle other members or start arguments just for the sake of arguing.....like they get off on it or something. Other than that, the list of people that have opinions that I value would be to long. I wouldn't want to accidentally forget someone.
I Love You Man.

#nohomo
dano
8/9/2012 9:23am
Ringer and unamused
Torco1
8/9/2012 9:25am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2012 9:27am
Torco1 wrote:
I respect everyone's [i]opinion[/i], what I don't have respect for is when people come on here and belittle other members or start arguments just for the...
jasonv43 wrote:
I Love You Man.

#nohomo
Did you figure out a date yet for the draft? It's not like I have a shit load of stuff going on, so it really doesn't matter when it will be, just curious.
jasonv43
8/9/2012 9:26am
If I were to name off those people whose opinion I value. I'm afraid it would sound like any Pro Circuit rider reading their pit board while on the podium.

I think I've posted this before but this is what I think of when I think of Vitalmx.com.

https://youtu.be/rS0VQOHX7lM
jasonv43
8/9/2012 9:30am
Torco1 wrote:
jasonv43 wrote:
I Love You Man.

#nohomo
Torco1 wrote:
Did you figure out a date yet for the draft? It's not like I have a shit load of stuff going on, so it really doesn't...
Did you figure out a date yet for the draft? It's not like I have a shit load of stuff going on, so it really doesn't matter when it will be, just curious.
Not yet. Was thinking of asking some Bro's in here but I'll do that in another thread.
Torco1
8/9/2012 9:32am
jasonv43 wrote:
I Love You Man.

#nohomo
Torco1 wrote:
Did you figure out a date yet for the draft? It's not like I have a shit load of stuff going on, so it really doesn't...
jasonv43 wrote:
Not yet. Was thinking of asking some Bro's in here but I'll do that in another thread.
Cool, I've been asking around too. Hopefully I can get a few more. The wifey will probably do it.
mellonhs
8/9/2012 9:55am
DDAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Spode
8/9/2012 10:28am
ML512 wrote:
Ocscottie, Bauer, Sondra, Mom241 Tblazier, DC, Loudog, DL Ozzy Slipdog, Ridge... And a couple others And of course guyB (I actually been staying off the last...
Ocscottie,
Bauer,
Sondra,
Mom241
Tblazier,
DC,
Loudog,
DL
Ozzy
Slipdog,
Ridge... And a couple others

And of course guyB (I actually been staying off the last few days since I been traveling)
As I have learned posting from your phone doesn't always work well for me Grinning

Ohh and honorable mention for comedy is peelout! Ha!
Thanks ML512 for include in the others

Post a reply to: Who posts here whose opinion you value?

The Latest