Photo
|

7/15/2018 2:57 AM

Nice attempt but that one silver bolt does my ocd in

|

7/15/2018 5:42 AM

tobz wrote:

That... and the one that is partially backed out has me tweaking out right now!

|

7/15/2018 5:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2018 5:58 AM

tobz wrote:

The bolts are just there to hold it until the paint dries. Once dry, it will form one solid functioning unit. Stop, go, spin. All one seamless orange piece.

As such, the bolts do not require the same level of detail.

|

7/15/2018 6:30 AM

OMG My eyes!!!

|

7/15/2018 6:39 AM

the creation of a sociopath no doubt.

|

7/15/2018 6:55 AM

Looks better than black rims. Just don't cut the plastics like a quad guy.

|

7/15/2018 7:28 AM

A few years back when i was apart of FSAE in college, someone accidentally coated our rotors for the race car...

|

7/15/2018 7:38 AM

This has to be a joke.

|

7/15/2018 8:01 AM

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

This has to be a joke.

Fair is foul, and foul is fair:
Hover through the fog and filthy air.

... you really should have known ... whistling laughing

|

7/15/2018 8:06 AM

Shouldn't this be in the "Tech" section?

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

7/15/2018 8:17 AM

KMC440 wrote:

Fair is foul, and foul is fair:
Hover through the fog and filthy air.

... you really should have known ... whistling laughing

Well done... very well done.

|

7/15/2018 9:25 AM

I work at a well known heavy equipment dealership and these fuckers paint shit like. Screw masking things off, they just paint over everything. Dont know if they would paint over rotors tho lol.

|

7/15/2018 9:33 AM

dirtmike86 wrote:

I work at a well known heavy equipment dealership and these fuckers paint shit like. Screw masking things off, they just paint over everything. Dont know if they would paint over rotors tho lol.

It’s the worst when they paint over the engine info placard. Makes finding filter part numbers interesting.

|

7/15/2018 9:42 AM

tobz wrote:

slipdog wrote:

That... and the one that is partially backed out has me tweaking out right now!

The paint will hold it on.

|

7/15/2018 9:42 AM

dirtmike86 wrote:

JBecker 72 wrote:

It’s the worst when they paint over the engine info placard. Makes finding filter part numbers interesting.

So DuPont rebuilds are transferring over to dirtbikes? Spray and sell!

|

7/15/2018 9:46 AM

I do have to say , I'm impressed the tire was removed to paint the rim since masking tape is clearly banned where ever that was painted.

|

7/15/2018 10:41 AM

Used to spray over rotors when doing a brake job back in the day. Of course that was before they got turned, so the paint came off in the lathe. Nobody seems to turn rotors anymore, sadly. Seems a shame to just swap them out when they can be turned so easily.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Empty a bag of skittles into the toilet and then flush. It's like watching a five second long nascar race.

7/15/2018 11:00 AM

The sprocket bolts appear to be torqued, but bro. ya gotta get to those disk bolts.

|

7/15/2018 11:06 AM

Seems to me like the bearing seat could use a coat to keep it tight.

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

7/15/2018 12:20 PM

MR. X wrote:

I do have to say , I'm impressed the tire was removed to paint the rim since masking tape is clearly banned where ever that was painted.

Not sure they even did that. It’s powder coated so would that even stick to rubber?

|

7/15/2018 1:50 PM

MR. X wrote:

Robgvx wrote:

Not sure they even did that. It’s powder coated so would that even stick to rubber?

Bro, that's Krylon all day

|