Who is your least favorite rider and why ?

WarrenMX
2/20/2019 1:20pm
Bowers kind of annoyed me after he called out A-Ray on the PulpMX show calling him sketchy and saying he was afraid to be on the track at the same time as him. It just reminded of high school crap. A couple of people have made jokes about A-Ray and then Bowers had to be the guy to try and make him feel stupid and small, live on the show.

Ironically, I bet most of the factory riders think the same about Bowers, especially after this past weekend, yet most of them have too much class to say so.

I feel the same way about AJ talking shit on that Buttery dude. I can't stand people that think they're a better human being than someone else because they can ride a bike faster or throw a football further.
foreman52
Fantasy
3183rd
2/20/2019 1:21pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2019 1:57pm
Mad respect for any one of these dudes that can race professionally, but like in any sport we all have our non-favourites.

Big ones for me are Michael Lieb after the way he acted on Racetrack Supercross last year. Always thought he was a pretty solid guy and made some cool gear but damn he was full of excuses and whinny.

Davalos would be the next on the list. I remember really liking this dude his first few seasons rocking #577 on the KTM. I think my frustration with Davalos is how predictable he is when it's time to clutch up.

I have never been a fan of Savatgy and I have no idea why. I think I just always looked up to the other riders he raced against more. He is doing really well this year and will give props where credit is due.

...I think this is a fun thread. I will never in my life be as talented as these guys. I don't "hate" them, but if I had to make a top three of people I don't hold to high regards as an idol this would be it.
Scull79
2/20/2019 2:06pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
1st page and 2 criticisms of Webb's religious beliefs.. this won't even cut it in the dumbgeon . It will be flushed
I don't get it...if he's allowed to thank Jesus every time he makes it on the podium, I'm allowed to think it's stupid. What gives? How...
I don't get it...if he's allowed to thank Jesus every time he makes it on the podium, I'm allowed to think it's stupid.

What gives? How is that in any way offensive, dumb, or not acceptable?

I just have a hard time believing that (IF there is a heaven/god/jesus) that he's up there on his cloud couch drinking fermented jesus juice blowing extra O2 in Webb's fuel line to get him wins.

Thank your fuckin mechanic and steel manufacturers and shit, not Jesus.

Whatever though.

Still hate the little puke. Plus he fucks up my fantasy picks lately, so double fuck Webb.
Wow! You're cool!

The Shop

Falcon
Fantasy
856th
2/20/2019 2:42pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
1st page and 2 criticisms of Webb's religious beliefs.. this won't even cut it in the dumbgeon . It will be flushed
I don't get it...if he's allowed to thank Jesus every time he makes it on the podium, I'm allowed to think it's stupid. What gives? How...
I don't get it...if he's allowed to thank Jesus every time he makes it on the podium, I'm allowed to think it's stupid.

What gives? How is that in any way offensive, dumb, or not acceptable?

I just have a hard time believing that (IF there is a heaven/god/jesus) that he's up there on his cloud couch drinking fermented jesus juice blowing extra O2 in Webb's fuel line to get him wins.

Thank your fuckin mechanic and steel manufacturers and shit, not Jesus.

Whatever though.

Still hate the little puke. Plus he fucks up my fantasy picks lately, so double fuck Webb.
LMAO. I almost blew snot on my keyboard just now from the snort-laugh.

Webb cost me 39 fantasy points in the last 0.29 of the race last weekend. I don't hate on the dude though.

I don't really have a "least favorite," but it sure took me a long time to get over Mike Brown taking out Andrew Short at the US Open way back in 2003. He got booed, deservedly so.
drt410
2/20/2019 2:49pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2019 2:54pm
What no Alessi's on this list?
Alessi!!

Standing on Tedescos bike and trying to push his kill switch and by doing this ruining his own shot at a title was disgusting, but then beautiful to watch him throw the championship away. Then it was so sweet to watch the guy who he spaaanked tf up for yeeears in the amateurs go on to be one of the greatest riders ever.

Those guys who get second their whole amateur career are built different. At the time you feel like Lorettas is everything, but its nothing. These guys who learn how to grind through this mental ass whooping when theyre kids go on to be some of the fastest, most mentally tough guys out there. RV got second to Alessi literally at every single race. Then goes on to be a legend. Dungey was a B class rider who showed potential but was never a top am rider. Decoster took a chance and he too went on to become a legend. Webb got second to Cianciarulo his whole am career... He went on to be the most mentally tough and have the best 250 career in recent memory. Also currently in the midst of having a great 450 career. Hes already won the most 450 races this year in the deepest field in recent times and won more 450 sx races than 99% of riders will in their career.

Something about going through extreme adversity as a kid makes these guys nails. Tomac who has won his entire life gets rattled when things start to not go his way, because they always have. Hes never had to learn how to deal with adversity or really grind his way through hard times. Hes starting to learn now as a consequence of not already knowing how and you can tell he definitely has matured in how he handles a championship now. The only guys who dominated their whole amateur careers and then pro as well is RC and JS7, but theyre next level. AC92 looks to be turning it around too... so far, but this is after a period of adversity.
JM485
2/20/2019 2:57pm
To be perfectly fair, I'd tell Webb I wanted to punch him in the mouth in person. Dude's like 5'3...pretty sure I'd live. That being said...
To be perfectly fair, I'd tell Webb I wanted to punch him in the mouth in person.

Dude's like 5'3...pretty sure I'd live.

That being said, I think he's a damn phenom on the bike...always respected his riding...I just wish he'd case a triple and bite his tongue off so he had to do his podium interviews in sign language.
Are we counting clear outliers in the average Vital IQ rating or setting them aside as fluke data?
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
2/20/2019 3:04pm
Least favorite is an odd phrase. Is that nice-talk for don't like?
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/20/2019 3:10pm
toroP wrote:
This thread illustrates what sucks about Vital.
But threads like this are also great, because I can pick and choose who to flick out of here.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
2/20/2019 3:19pm
toroP wrote:
This thread illustrates what sucks about Vital.
GuyB wrote:
But threads like this are also great, because I can pick and choose who to flick out of here.
uh oh!!
Marty1028
Fantasy
994th
2/20/2019 6:03pm
Webb, just because i wanted kenny to have that main event so bad last weekend....
Wells423
2/21/2019 10:03am
BOWERS!! Should have stayed in AX
kaptkaos
3/27/2019 5:54pm
foreman52 wrote:
Mad respect for any one of these dudes that can race professionally, but like in any sport we all have our non-favourites. Big ones for me...
Mad respect for any one of these dudes that can race professionally, but like in any sport we all have our non-favourites.

Big ones for me are Michael Lieb after the way he acted on Racetrack Supercross last year. Always thought he was a pretty solid guy and made some cool gear but damn he was full of excuses and whinny.

Davalos would be the next on the list. I remember really liking this dude his first few seasons rocking #577 on the KTM. I think my frustration with Davalos is how predictable he is when it's time to clutch up.

I have never been a fan of Savatgy and I have no idea why. I think I just always looked up to the other riders he raced against more. He is doing really well this year and will give props where credit is due.

...I think this is a fun thread. I will never in my life be as talented as these guys. I don't "hate" them, but if I had to make a top three of people I don't hold to high regards as an idol this would be it.
Dude, youre so right about Lieb! He was so exposed on that show! I never thought he even deserved the spot and then his remarks at the end just re-enforced how I already felt!

Least favorite is a polite term...better than a more aptly named title. I dont hate Marvin M, but he is one of my least favorite riders who I dont root to win. That dumb heal clicker...its almost as bad as Bogles Camel leg, and thats bad!

But seriously, I am glad MM is here competing against our best. I just dont want him taking any of our damn titles!
wildbill
4/19/2019 11:40pm
Are you for real? Show us your boobs, please.
sanguine1961
5/1/2019 6:18pm
mb60 wrote:
Decided to change it up from the other topic. For me its Justin Hill and his So cal attitude. And I dont hate the guy just...
Decided to change it up from the other topic. For me its Justin Hill and his So cal attitude. And I dont hate the guy just not a fan.
I don't dislike Hill...but he just doesn't seem to care..I guess he would rather play the guitar..Forkner has a bit of an attitude..I don't like his disrespect of slower/other riders...

Post a reply to: Who is your least favorite rider and why ?

The Latest