Who is the “Serial Thumb Down Voter?”

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2020 8:56 PM

slipdog wrote:

The link you posted doesn't work. You must have gotten the links mixed up. I remember when they first started the thumbs ...more

MXant15 wrote:

Slip, that one went straight over your head. You’ve been around long enough for the whole HJacks link gag. Although I do ...more

slipdog wrote:

Did it tho? I take it you didn't click my link... tongue laughing silly

laughing
|

5/2/2020 10:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/2/2020 10:33 PM

slipdog wrote:

Did it tho? I take it you didn't click my link... tongue laughing silly

Only a fool falls for that old trick. wink

When in doubt....copy link, paste text and read where you're being "taken" before clicking thru.

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

5/3/2020 2:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2020 2:48 AM

Sorry guys just a quick question to confirm my sanity

This thread is the subject of a forum member who feels compelled to click the down button on every post.

Can someone confirm that 1 in every 6 to 7 post is a picture of a Bear. I just need some assurance as I can’t relate it to the context and there’s a chance I’m suffering from sort of schizophrenic condition that only manifest itself on VitalMx and not in the real world.

|

5/3/2020 3:03 AM

teamddr wrote:

This thread is the subject of a forum member who feels compelled to ...more

I'll very seldom downvote a post, however, going forward I'll be transparent and I'll be using the following pic or similar as apposed to a thumbs down.

....the bears have been around for years...no idea who started that.

Photo

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

5/3/2020 9:10 AM

teamddr wrote:

Boomslang wrote:

I'll very seldom downvote a post, however, going forward I'll be transparent and I'll be using the following pic or similar as ...more

Photo
|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

5/3/2020 9:20 AM

teamddr wrote:

Boomslang wrote:

I'll very seldom downvote a post, however, going forward I'll be transparent and I'll be using the following pic or similar as ...more

A real bad post gets the whole " package"

Photo

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

5/3/2020 9:23 AM

LOL.... well played!

Seriously....what is the meaning of the bears? Nobody want to cough up an explanation for us newbs...

|

5/3/2020 9:37 AM

Indian_Dunes_4ever wrote:

LOL.... well played!

Seriously....what is the meaning of the bears? Nobody want to cough up an explanation for us newbs...

No idea who started the "Bear" thing but have seen them over the years.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

5/3/2020 9:57 AM

MOTOXSTATION wrote:

Has anybody else noticed lately that there is thumb down voter on perfectly good topics? I’ve seen it in the for sale forum, ...more

KennyT wrote:

I’ve seen pics of newborn babies get thumbs down

BobbyM wrote:

Gotta admit that one kid was uglier than a bucket of butthole.

Photo
|

5/3/2020 10:18 AM

Come and see the Baby. Jerry, you have to come see the baby...

|

5/3/2020 10:19 AM

LOL.... well played!

Boomslang wrote:

Jared started the bear pics. It's the Vital equivalent of Fonzie jumping the shark.

|

5/3/2020 11:07 AM

avidchimp wrote:

Jared started the bear pics. It's the Vital equivalent of Fonzie jumping the shark.

Thanks for the explanation.cool

|

5/3/2020 12:42 PM

|

5/3/2020 1:37 PM

LOL.... well played!

Boomslang wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

Ok what does Fonzie jumping the shark mean

|

5/3/2020 1:38 PM

LOL.... well played!

When a thread is so dumbgeon worthy, people start derailing it by posting Bears.

|

5/3/2020 1:40 PM

Got it - I think

|

5/3/2020 2:22 PM

teamddr wrote:

Got it - I think

Happy days, Bruh...

|

5/3/2020 2:54 PM

Boomslang wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

teamddr wrote:

On the series happy days the episode when Fonzie jumped the shark while on water skis is said to be the turning point of the series and it went down hill from there, so when someone says Jumped the shark it kind of means it wont get any better from here on out. cool

|

Ed Johnson

5/3/2020 3:37 PM

Photo
|

5/3/2020 5:48 PM

teamddr wrote:

Didn't read all your post....but gave you a down vote anyway.

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

5/3/2020 9:48 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

On the series happy days the episode when Fonzie jumped the shark while on water skis is said to be the turning point of the ...more

Beat me to it. ^^^^^ That phrase has been forever immortalized for shows that went too far. Of course, the younger generation has no idea what Happy Days or the Fonz is.

All in his leather jacket....

Photo

|

5/3/2020 10:12 PM

teamddr wrote:

lostboy819 wrote:

On the series happy days the episode when Fonzie jumped the shark while on water skis is said to be the turning point of the ...more

Beat me to it. ^^^^^ That phrase has been forever immortalized for shows that went too far. Of course, the younger generation ...more

Happy days is a penguin right?

|