Who is the “Serial Thumb Down Voter?”

5/2/2020 10:32pm Edited Date/Time 5/2/2020 10:33pm
slipdog wrote:
Did it tho? I take it you didn't click my link... TongueLaughingSilly
Only a fool falls for that old trick. Wink

When in doubt....copy link, paste text and read where you're being "taken" before clicking thru.

teamddr
5/3/2020 2:35am Edited Date/Time 5/3/2020 2:48am
Sorry guys just a quick question to confirm my sanity

This thread is the subject of a forum member who feels compelled to click the down button on every post.

Can someone confirm that 1 in every 6 to 7 post is a picture of a Bear. I just need some assurance as I can’t relate it to the context and there’s a chance I’m suffering from sort of schizophrenic condition that only manifest itself on VitalMx and not in the real world.

Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
5/3/2020 3:03am
teamddr wrote:
Sorry guys just a quick question to confirm my sanity This thread is the subject of a forum member who feels compelled to click the down...

This thread is the subject of a forum member who feels compelled to click the down button on every post.

Can someone confirm that 1 in every 6 to 7 post is a picture of a Bear. I just need some assurance as I can’t relate it to the context and there’s a chance I’m suffering from sort of schizophrenic condition that only manifest itself on VitalMx and not in the real world.

I'll very seldom downvote a post, however, going forward I'll be transparent and I'll be using the following pic or similar as apposed to a thumbs down.

....the bears have been around for years...no idea who started that.

5/3/2020 9:10am
teamddr wrote:
Sorry guys just a quick question to confirm my sanity This thread is the subject of a forum member who feels compelled to click the down...

Boomslang wrote:
I'll very seldom downvote a post, however, going forward I'll be transparent and I'll be using the following pic or similar as apposed to a thumbs...
I'll very seldom downvote a post, however, going forward I'll be transparent and I'll be using the following pic or similar as apposed to a thumbs down.

The Shop

Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
5/3/2020 9:20am
teamddr wrote:

Boomslang wrote:
I'll very seldom downvote a post, however, going forward I'll be transparent and I'll be using the following pic or similar as apposed to a thumbs...

[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/05/03/425081/s1200_images.jpeg_4.jpg[/img]
A real bad post gets the whole " package"

5/3/2020 9:23am
LOL.... well played!

Seriously....what is the meaning of the bears? Nobody want to cough up an explanation for us newbs...
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
5/3/2020 9:37am
LOL.... well played!

Seriously....what is the meaning of the bears? Nobody want to cough up an explanation for us newbs...
No idea who started the "Bear" thing but have seen them over the years.
5/3/2020 9:57am
Has anybody else noticed lately that there is thumb down voter on perfectly good topics? I’ve seen it in the for sale forum, the 1993 Kx...
Has anybody else noticed lately that there is thumb down voter on perfectly good topics? I’ve seen it in the for sale forum, the 1993 Kx Barn Find topic and many others....it’s a Serial Thumb Down Voter on the lose!

What are we going to do about it? Is it a product of the COVID-19 stay at home order? This person needs to seek help!
KennyT wrote:
I’ve seen pics of newborn babies get thumbs down 😂👻
BobbyM wrote:
Gotta admit that one kid was uglier than a bucket of butthole.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
5/3/2020 10:18am
[img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CornyBasicFrilledlizard-size_restricted.gif[/img]
Come and see the Baby. Jerry, you have to come see the baby...
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
5/3/2020 10:19am
LOL.... well played!

Boomslang wrote:
Jared started the bear pics. It's the Vital equivalent of Fonzie jumping the shark.
teamddr
5/3/2020 1:37pm
LOL.... well played!

Boomslang wrote:
avidchimp wrote:
Jared started the bear pics. It's the Vital equivalent of Fonzie jumping the shark.
Ok what does Fonzie jumping the shark mean
Skuzzy29
5/3/2020 1:38pm
LOL.... well played!

When a thread is so dumbgeon worthy, people start derailing it by posting Bears.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
5/3/2020 2:54pm
Boomslang wrote:
avidchimp wrote:
teamddr wrote:
Ok what does Fonzie jumping the shark mean
On the series happy days the episode when Fonzie jumped the shark while on water skis is said to be the turning point of the series and it went down hill from there, so when someone says Jumped the shark it kind of means it wont get any better from here on out. Cool
5/3/2020 5:48pm
teamddr wrote:

Didn't read all your post....but gave you a down vote anyway.
5/3/2020 9:48pm
lostboy819 wrote:
On the series happy days the episode when Fonzie jumped the shark while on water skis is said to be the turning point of the series...
On the series happy days the episode when Fonzie jumped the shark while on water skis is said to be the turning point of the series and it went down hill from there, so when someone says Jumped the shark it kind of means it wont get any better from here on out. Cool
Beat me to it. ^^^^^ That phrase has been forever immortalized for shows that went too far. Of course, the younger generation has no idea what Happy Days or the Fonz is.

All in his leather jacket....

Chance1216
5/3/2020 10:12pm
lostboy819 wrote:
On the series happy days the episode when Fonzie jumped the shark while on water skis is said to be the turning point of the series...
Beat me to it. ^^^^^ That phrase has been forever immortalized for shows that went too far. Of course, the younger generation has no idea what...
Beat me to it. ^^^^^ That phrase has been forever immortalized for shows that went too far. Of course, the younger generation has no idea what Happy Days or the Fonz is.

All in his leather jacket....

Happy days is a penguin right?

Post a reply to: Who is the “Serial Thumb Down Voter?”

The Latest