Who is the “Serial Thumb Down Voter?”

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2020 12:03 PM

Jardo wrote:

I think I figured this thing out... I hope this doesnt crash the vitalmx system.. here I go..

How many downvotes can i get ...more

Boomslang wrote:

We need a Middle Finger added so we have three choices.....jus saying..

KennyT wrote:

I bring my own

I graciously gave you a thumb up... consider yourself fortunate...

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

5/1/2020 12:29 PM

Photo
|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2021 KTM 350 SXF
2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

5/1/2020 12:44 PM

I honestly have no idea who you are....

But I'm honored I've made your list.

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

5/1/2020 12:52 PM

WTF is all the bear pics about

|

5/1/2020 1:05 PM

I can say I've never searched for videos or pics of you, so you win your own contest of others living in your head Longresponseguy. Have a nice weekend detective.

|

5/1/2020 1:50 PM

You know what’s sad? Asshats that get into fights on vital.
Pitiful.

|

5/1/2020 1:52 PM

teamddr wrote:

I asked about that a while back....never got a response. It must be some secret society thing....

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

5/1/2020 1:59 PM

Photo
|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2021 KTM 350 SXF
2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

5/1/2020 3:06 PM

Photo
|

5/1/2020 3:08 PM

teamddr wrote:

You need a plumber.

|

GP740
Since 1987

5/1/2020 3:27 PM

So, some dude, that claims to be from Canada, that can't even...can't ever...live up to his own F'n Forum Name...runs his mouth on The Indian Dunes Dude and SethWhoActuallyRides505...?

That's funny.

Hey, NeverRespondsWithOneWordDude...we've got a name for ya...down here...where I got to ride today...it's ONE WORD...for what you are...

Barno

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

5/1/2020 4:02 PM

Like honestly, I never even see the ‘likes’ or downvotes.
It honestly doesn’t bother me if people like or dislike what I say.. Am I doing it wrong?

It feels to me like you’re doing it wrong- why would a response from somebody you don’t know, don’t care about, never likely to meet have an effect on you? I don’t get it..

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

5/1/2020 5:34 PM

Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

"why would a response from somebody you don’t know, don’t care about, never likely to meet have an effect on you?"

Photo

It doesn't.....

|

5/1/2020 5:42 PM

I'm coming in late here, but did anybody consider this might be some kind of automated, bot thing?
Imagine getting all worked up about something that was done with automated software. Mad at a software program. That's 2020 for ya!

|

5/1/2020 7:49 PM

Photo
|

2021 KTM 350 SXF
2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

5/1/2020 8:13 PM

Photo
|

5/1/2020 10:05 PM

Is this a real thread? Seriously? I have NEVER looked at up or down votes. Nor have I ever placed an up or down vote. Y’all remind me of a 15yr old girl crying cause someone texted in all caps. “Stop yelling at me”. Really. You cannot HEAR a capital letter any more than a lower case letter. Up vote. Down vote. Who gives a sh@$. You guys ride MX. And your feelings are hurt over a down vote? Oh the humanity. Toughen up buttercups. Geez.

|

5/1/2020 10:19 PM

Indian_Dunes_4ever wrote:

I'm truly honored. cool

Words to live by: "If You’re Not Pissing Someone Off, You Probably Aren’t Doing Anything Important."

seth505 wrote:

To be fair, I don't downvote all your posts. I've seen a few good ones!

I'm slipping then. I aim for 100% stupid and annoying content.

wink

Maybe not 100 percent, but certainly really close

|

5/1/2020 10:22 PM

Yzf916 wrote:

Is this a real thread? Seriously? I have NEVER looked at up or down votes. Nor have I ever placed an up or down vote. Y’all ...more

Photo

This thread just keeps on delivering....
|

5/2/2020 2:42 AM

Link to identify all the down voters here

|

5/2/2020 6:06 AM

Photo
|

2021 KTM 350 SXF
2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

5/2/2020 6:19 AM

Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

"why would a response from somebody you don’t know, don’t care about, never likely to meet ...more

I now feel great that someone agrees with me!🤣😂🤣

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

5/2/2020 3:41 PM

Photo
|

5/2/2020 4:30 PM

MXant15 wrote:

The link you posted doesn't work. You must have gotten the links mixed up. I remember when they first started the thumbs up/down and a guy showed how you could read the code to find out who was downvoting. it took me a while but I finally found that old thread through searching. He explains it but I can't figure out the code

vitalmx/forums/moto-related,40/See-Who-Thumbs-down-Your-Post.874655?Page1=#post0928475

|

5/2/2020 5:29 PM

slipdog wrote:

The link you posted doesn't work. You must have gotten the links mixed up. I remember when they first started the thumbs ...more

Slip, that one went straight over your head. You’ve been around long enough for the whole HJacks link gag. Although I do realize there was an issue with the link I posted... but c’mon man

|

5/2/2020 5:37 PM

MOTOXSTATION wrote:

Has anybody else noticed lately that there is thumb down voter on perfectly good topics? I’ve seen it in the for sale forum, ...more

What is this up down voting you talk of? Can we mail in our votes?

|

5/2/2020 5:46 PM

Photo
|

2021 KTM 350 SXF
2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

5/2/2020 5:49 PM

MOTOXSTATION wrote:

Has anybody else noticed lately that there is thumb down voter on perfectly good topics? I’ve seen it in the for sale forum, ...more

KennyT wrote:

I’ve seen pics of newborn babies get thumbs down

Gotta admit that one kid was uglier than a bucket of butthole.

|

5/2/2020 7:40 PM

MXant15 wrote:

slipdog wrote:

The link you posted doesn't work. You must have gotten the links mixed up. I remember when they first started the thumbs ...more

MXant15 wrote:

Slip, that one went straight over your head. You’ve been around long enough for the whole HJacks link gag. Although I do ...more

Did it tho? I take it you didn't click my link... tongue laughing silly

|

5/2/2020 8:34 PM

slipdog wrote:

MXant15 wrote:

Slip, that one went straight over your head. You’ve been around long enough for the whole HJacks link gag. Although I do ...more

slipdog wrote:

Did it tho? I take it you didn't click my link... tongue laughing silly

I clicked it. Fu**er 😆

|