Who is the “Serial Thumb Down Voter?”

seth505
Fantasy
1271st
5/1/2020 1:05pm
I can say I've never searched for videos or pics of you, so you win your own contest of others living in your head Longresponseguy. Have a nice weekend detective.

The Shop

jbonemalone
5/1/2020 1:50pm
You know what’s sad? Asshats that get into fights on vital.
Pitiful.
TeamGreen
5/1/2020 3:27pm
So, some dude, that claims to be from Canada, that can't even...can't ever...live up to his own F'n Forum Name...runs his mouth on The Indian Dunes Dude and SethWhoActuallyRides505...?

That's funny.

Hey, NeverRespondsWithOneWordDude...we've got a name for ya...down here...where I got to ride today...it's ONE WORD...for what you are...

Barno

5/1/2020 4:02pm
Like honestly, I never even see the ‘likes’ or downvotes.
It honestly doesn’t bother me if people like or dislike what I say.. Am I doing it wrong?

It feels to me like you’re doing it wrong- why would a response from somebody you don’t know, don’t care about, never likely to meet have an effect on you? I don’t get it..
5/1/2020 5:34pm
Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

"why would a response from somebody you don’t know, don’t care about, never likely to meet have an effect on you?"

It doesn't.....
Sierra Ranger
5/1/2020 5:42pm
I'm coming in late here, but did anybody consider this might be some kind of automated, bot thing?
Imagine getting all worked up about something that was done with automated software. Mad at a software program. That's 2020 for ya!
Yzf916
5/1/2020 10:05pm
Is this a real thread? Seriously? I have NEVER looked at up or down votes. Nor have I ever placed an up or down vote. Y’all remind me of a 15yr old girl crying cause someone texted in all caps. “Stop yelling at me”. Really. You cannot HEAR a capital letter any more than a lower case letter. Up vote. Down vote. Who gives a sh@$. You guys ride MX. And your feelings are hurt over a down vote? Oh the humanity. Toughen up buttercups. Geez.
Dust601
5/1/2020 10:19pm
seth505 wrote:
To be fair, I don't downvote all your posts. I've seen a few good ones!
I'm slipping then. I aim for 100% stupid and annoying content.

Wink

Maybe not 100 percent, but certainly really close
5/1/2020 10:22pm
Yzf916 wrote:
Is this a real thread? Seriously? I have NEVER looked at up or down votes. Nor have I ever placed an up or down vote. Y’all...
Is this a real thread? Seriously? I have NEVER looked at up or down votes. Nor have I ever placed an up or down vote. Y’all remind me of a 15yr old girl crying cause someone texted in all caps. “Stop yelling at me”. Really. You cannot HEAR a capital letter any more than a lower case letter. Up vote. Down vote. Who gives a sh@$. You guys ride MX. And your feelings are hurt over a down vote? Oh the humanity. Toughen up buttercups. Geez.

This thread just keeps on delivering....
5/2/2020 6:19am
Thisusernameisavailable wrote: "why would a response from somebody you don’t know, don’t care about, never likely to meet have an effect on you?" [img]https://i.imgflip.com/1pgnu6.gif[/img] It doesn't.....
Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

"why would a response from somebody you don’t know, don’t care about, never likely to meet have an effect on you?"

It doesn't.....
I now feel great that someone agrees with me!🤣😂🤣
slipdog
5/2/2020 4:30pm
MXant15 wrote:
Link to identify all the down voters here
The link you posted doesn't work. You must have gotten the links mixed up. I remember when they first started the thumbs up/down and a guy showed how you could read the code to find out who was downvoting. it took me a while but I finally found that old thread through searching. He explains it but I can't figure out the code

vitalmx/forums/moto-related,40/See-Who-Thumbs-down-Your-Post.874655?Page1=#post0928475

MXant15
Fantasy
729th
5/2/2020 5:29pm
slipdog wrote:
The link you posted doesn't work. You must have gotten the links mixed up. I remember when they first started the thumbs up/down and a guy...
The link you posted doesn't work. You must have gotten the links mixed up. I remember when they first started the thumbs up/down and a guy showed how you could read the code to find out who was downvoting. it took me a while but I finally found that old thread through searching. He explains it but I can't figure out the code

vitalmx/forums/moto-related,40/See-Who-Thumbs-down-Your-Post.874655?Page1=#post0928475

Slip, that one went straight over your head. You’ve been around long enough for the whole HJacks link gag. Although I do realize there was an issue with the link I posted... but c’mon man
BobbyM
5/2/2020 5:37pm
Has anybody else noticed lately that there is thumb down voter on perfectly good topics? I’ve seen it in the for sale forum, the 1993 Kx...
Has anybody else noticed lately that there is thumb down voter on perfectly good topics? I’ve seen it in the for sale forum, the 1993 Kx Barn Find topic and many others....it’s a Serial Thumb Down Voter on the lose!

What are we going to do about it? Is it a product of the COVID-19 stay at home order? This person needs to seek help!
What is this up down voting you talk of? Can we mail in our votes?
BobbyM
5/2/2020 5:49pm
Has anybody else noticed lately that there is thumb down voter on perfectly good topics? I’ve seen it in the for sale forum, the 1993 Kx...
Has anybody else noticed lately that there is thumb down voter on perfectly good topics? I’ve seen it in the for sale forum, the 1993 Kx Barn Find topic and many others....it’s a Serial Thumb Down Voter on the lose!

What are we going to do about it? Is it a product of the COVID-19 stay at home order? This person needs to seek help!
KennyT wrote:
I’ve seen pics of newborn babies get thumbs down 😂👻
Gotta admit that one kid was uglier than a bucket of butthole.
slipdog
5/2/2020 7:40pm
slipdog wrote:
The link you posted doesn't work. You must have gotten the links mixed up. I remember when they first started the thumbs up/down and a guy...

MXant15 wrote:
Slip, that one went straight over your head. You’ve been around long enough for the whole HJacks link gag. Although I do realize there was an...
Slip, that one went straight over your head. You’ve been around long enough for the whole HJacks link gag. Although I do realize there was an issue with the link I posted... but c’mon man
Did it tho? I take it you didn't click my link... TongueLaughingSilly
Chance1216
5/2/2020 8:34pm
slipdog wrote:

MXant15 wrote:
Slip, that one went straight over your head. You’ve been around long enough for the whole HJacks link gag. Although I do realize there was an...
slipdog wrote:
I clicked it. Fu**er 😆
MXant15
Fantasy
729th
5/2/2020 8:56pm
slipdog wrote:

MXant15 wrote:
slipdog wrote:
Laughing

Post a reply to: Who is the “Serial Thumb Down Voter?”

The Latest