Who is the “Serial Thumb Down Voter?”

Related:
Create New Tag

4/30/2020 7:25 PM

GuyB wrote:

I’d heard that Facebook wrestled with the same thing bitd. Remember when you could only give something a thumbs up? That ...more

I gave you the first thumbs down. Good luck my friend.

|

4/30/2020 7:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/30/2020 7:32 PM

GuyB wrote:

Who cares? Go out in public, and you're bound to find that one anti-social schmuck who hates everyone and everything. (And ...more

That person was me, but for the second time (obviously you aren’t comprehending) I just thought it was weird/ stupid that there were “thumbs down” for comments in the thread such as “oh, and it has a title!”. Who thumbs down to a 1993 bike having a title?

Not focusing on negative, I just commented on people’s oddly timed negativity that is allowed to be showcased by anonymous thumbs down.

I really don’t care that much but if you’re going to bring it up, I might as well clarify (again).

|

4/30/2020 7:28 PM

Spagina767 wrote:

That person was me, but for the second time (obviously you aren’t comprehending) I just thought it was weird/ stupid that ...more

Some people just like to watch the world burn, man.

|

4/30/2020 7:29 PM

Reading the complaints about down-voting and then seeing the down-vote tally under the complaint is just friggen halarious. Ironically it seems the ones most sensitive to down-votes are the ones racking them up in this thread!grin

|

4/30/2020 7:38 PM

So much downsvoters syndrome but I actually think it's hilarious that there's always at least one guy trying his best to make it to the 2020 haters olympics even though they cancelled it.

|

4/30/2020 7:46 PM

Motoxdoc wrote:

Reading the complaints about down-voting and then seeing the down-vote tally under the complaint is just friggen halarious. ...more

Whoever voted it up totally wasted their downvote

|

4/30/2020 7:53 PM

Can I get a down vote? Yall's dumb as hell.

|

4/30/2020 8:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/30/2020 8:15 PM

This should solve the problem. Add this matrix to up or down vote a post.

"Select two outcomes to opine":

Photo

|

4/30/2020 8:17 PM

avidchimp wrote:

I gave you the first thumbs down. Good luck my friend.

Wooo!

|

4/30/2020 10:51 PM

Could it be that left hand scrollers are hitting the down vote by accident. I know that I have hit the like symbol by accident while scrolling through Facebook. Just a thought.

|

4/30/2020 11:00 PM

Photo
|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2021 KTM 350 SXF
2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

4/30/2020 11:48 PM

KennyT wrote:

Stick your thumb down this mofo Photo

Indian_Dunes_4ever wrote:

There will never be another Monster Girl like her again. She was the total package.

Photo

Who is this awesome girl?

|

rarararaataatatatata

5/1/2020 12:40 AM

Its much better and also keeps the peace to just click the thumbs down that to type out that someone is a F****ing idiot. cool

|

Ed Johnson

5/1/2020 3:02 AM

Why do people care about a thumbs down from a anonymous person on the internet? “Oh I musta made some people angry cause I’m constantly thumbs downed”. No you just constantly post stupid crap.

My favorites are the guys who claim about once a week they don’t care. Then just to make certain everyone knows just how little they care they waste even more time talking about what a loser the people doing it must be.

|

5/1/2020 3:28 AM

It's bad enough that forums run with Pseudonyms but I get that part and live with it.

I'm not big, I'm only 6.3 and come in at 220 pounds and I have a cock like a Stove pipe...not as big but just as dirty.....

.... now that you know what you are dealing with I just want to put it on record that "downvoting" without having a name behind it realling pisses me off and it drives me to drink! Not cool GuyB.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

5/1/2020 7:31 AM

Photo
|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2021 KTM 350 SXF
2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

5/1/2020 7:39 AM

woody woodpecker wrote:

I'm all for downvoting shit you think is stupid or don't agree with, but when you downvote a thread congratulating Eli Tomac ...more

The admins should make it transparent who uses the downvote.... You'd see a lot of those you mentioned come to a screeching ...more

Chance1216 wrote:

I was your number 5 . I’ll add five more just because.
I have no problem saying it was me.

Yes, in an effort to promote transparency and help out whiners who think people who downvote them are whiners, I have now downvoted Indian_dunes_4ever even more than 1wordresponseguy at this point! This is impressive

|

5/1/2020 7:52 AM

Aussie_power_sports wrote:

I down voted every response in this thread.....why....because i felt like it.

Me too. Your #31

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

5/1/2020 7:55 AM

I think I figured this thing out... I hope this doesnt crash the vitalmx system.. here I go..

How many downvotes can i get for this comment?

Please give me a thumbs down.

|

5/1/2020 8:00 AM

Jardo wrote:

I think I figured this thing out... I hope this doesnt crash the vitalmx system.. here I go..

How many downvotes can i get ...more

We need a Middle Finger added so we have three choices.....jus saying..

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

5/1/2020 8:24 AM

I’m a serial bear poster

Photo

|

2021 KTM 350 SXF
2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

5/1/2020 8:38 AM

ti473 wrote:

Here ya go buddy, you're popular and cool again
Photo

That is hilarious.. I LOLd.

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

5/1/2020 8:42 AM

seth505 wrote:

Yes, in an effort to promote transparency and help out whiners who think people who downvote them are whiners, I have now ...more

I'm truly honored. cool

Words to live by: "If You’re Not Pissing Someone Off, You Probably Aren’t Doing Anything Important."

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

5/1/2020 8:50 AM

Chance1216 wrote:

I was your number 5 . I’ll add five more just because.
I have no problem saying it was me.

seth505 wrote:

Yes, in an effort to promote transparency and help out whiners who think people who downvote them are whiners, I have now ...more

I'm truly honored. cool

Words to live by: "If You’re Not Pissing Someone Off, You Probably Aren’t Doing Anything Important."

To be fair, I don't downvote all your posts. I've seen a few good ones!

|

5/1/2020 9:02 AM

seth505 wrote:

To be fair, I don't downvote all your posts. I've seen a few good ones!

I'm slipping then. I aim for 100% stupid and annoying content.

wink

|

5/1/2020 9:11 AM

Photo
|

5/1/2020 10:12 AM

FlickitFlat wrote:

Can I get a down vote? Yall's dumb as hell.

#15. You're welcome.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

5/1/2020 11:25 AM

Wut? Just commenting on how shitty most of your posts are. Look at the amount of down votes you get and you created a signature "not much to say to vitards" grin

|

5/1/2020 11:33 AM

|

5/1/2020 11:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2020 11:58 AM

Jardo wrote:

How many downvotes can i get ...more

Boomslang wrote:

We need a Middle Finger added so we have three choices.....jus saying..

I bring my own 🖕

|