Who is the “Serial Thumb Down Voter?”

Related:
Create New Tag

4/30/2020 2:23 PM

Has anybody else noticed lately that there is thumb down voter on perfectly good topics? I’ve seen it in the for sale forum, the 1993 Kx Barn Find topic and many others....it’s a Serial Thumb Down Voter on the lose!

What are we going to do about it? Is it a product of the COVID-19 stay at home order? This person needs to seek help!

|

4/30/2020 2:25 PM

MOTOXSTATION wrote:

Has anybody else noticed lately that there is thumb down voter on perfectly good topics? I’ve seen it in the for sale forum, ...more

Downvote for starting a thread over it. I'll be your first for your thread, lol. That KX barn find was clean but definitely not the greatest I've seen. ::::Thumbsdown:::

|

4/30/2020 2:25 PM

Who cares?

|

4/30/2020 2:28 PM

There is somebody that does it in the build threads constantly, haha...such dick weeds.

|

Did i do that?

4/30/2020 2:35 PM

MOTOXSTATION wrote:

Has anybody else noticed lately that there is thumb down voter on perfectly good topics? I’ve seen it in the for sale forum, ...more

9bro9 wrote:

Downvote for starting a thread over it. I'll be your first for your thread, lol. That KX barn find was clean but definitely ...more

Suspect#1....ha

|

4/30/2020 2:35 PM

Somebody's going around telling people they don't like things, this must be stopped!

|

4/30/2020 2:36 PM

quadzrulebro wrote:

Who cares?

Suspect #2....ha

|

4/30/2020 2:46 PM

thatswhathappens wrote:

Somebody's going around telling people they don't like things, this must be stopped!

It’s ok to have a difference of opinion that I get but I’ve seen this on perfectly good threads...I just think it doesn’t contribute to the positive aspects of promoting or encouraging good contributions. Hey, if you want a debate with a member fine but I’m talking about uncalled for thumbs down on many good posts. Just saying.

|

4/30/2020 2:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/30/2020 3:00 PM

I seem to be the recipient of many of them. w00t I guess I've hurt a few feewings around here. lol.

I don't use the thumbs down myself. It's weak sauce.

I use the thumbs up a lot though.

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

4/30/2020 2:58 PM

MOTOXSTATION wrote:

It’s ok to have a difference of opinion that I get but I’ve seen this on perfectly good threads...I just think it doesn’t ...more

Are you a staunch believer in "participation awards" as well ??? Just asking......

|

4/30/2020 3:00 PM

For the life of me, I cannot understand how insecure someone must be to worry about down votes on a hobby forum.

|

4/30/2020 3:05 PM

GhostofGrapeApe wrote:

For the life of me, I cannot understand how insecure someone must be to worry about down votes on a hobby forum.

Speaking for myself....I couldn't care less about thumbs down votes levied in my direction. I agree with the OP though....it's pretty pathetic when miserable people feel the need to thumb down good content/remarks.

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

4/30/2020 3:11 PM

I'm all for downvoting shit you think is stupid or don't agree with, but when you downvote a thread congratulating Eli Tomac becoming a father that just ain't cool, man.

|

4/30/2020 3:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/30/2020 3:16 PM

GhostofGrapeApe wrote:

Indian_Dunes_4ever wrote:

Speaking for myself....I couldn't care less about thumbs down votes levied in my direction. I agree with the OP though....it's ...more

I didn't want to call you out by name, but . . .

|

4/30/2020 3:14 PM

I seem to be the recipient of many of them. w00t I guess I've hurt a few feewings around here. lol.

I don't use the thumbs down ...more

OK Boomer

|

4/30/2020 3:19 PM

woody woodpecker wrote:

I'm all for downvoting shit you think is stupid or don't agree with, but when you downvote a thread congratulating Eli Tomac ...more

The admins should make it transparent who uses the downvote.... You'd see a lot of those you mentioned come to a screeching halt.

Cockroaches don't like bright lights.

|

4/30/2020 3:21 PM

We should be able to see the downvoters

|

4/30/2020 3:24 PM

thatswhathappens wrote:

MOTOXSTATION wrote:

It’s ok to have a difference of opinion that I get but I’ve seen this on perfectly good threads...I just think it doesn’t ...more

OldPro277 wrote:

Are you a staunch believer in "participation awards" as well ??? Just asking......

No !.... quite the opposite. It goes up my ass at work when you can’t call people out for being incompetent etc. .....it seems like nobody cares about passion, drive to be excel or take pride....” can’t we all get along” ....it’s tough but whatever. I don’t have an issue with different perspectives or opinions....just calling out unwarranted thumb downs...just fo kicks.

|

4/30/2020 3:29 PM

Who cares? Go out in public, and you're bound to find that one anti-social schmuck who hates everyone and everything. (And I'll likely be attempting to avoid that person.)

I see a low number of downvotes on positive threads as people just being people.

There was a thread earlier today that had 90-something upvotes and two downvotes. People were focusing on, "Who downvoted this?" rather than the large number of upvotes.

Don't be a sucker for the negative. smile

|

4/30/2020 3:32 PM

MOTOXSTATION wrote:

I’ve seen pics of newborn babies get thumbs down 😂👻

|

4/30/2020 3:35 PM

Stick your thumb down this mofo 🖕 Photo

|

4/30/2020 3:37 PM

GuyB wrote:

Who cares? Go out in public, and you're bound to find that one anti-social schmuck who hates everyone and everything. (And ...more

oh man....you got thumbed down. grin Come on Steve....you know you wanna give that person a week vacation. silly

|

4/30/2020 3:40 PM

MOTOXSTATION wrote:

No !.... quite the opposite. It goes up my ass at work when you can’t call people out for being incompetent etc. .....it seems ...more

Good---lol. I equate any "serial" downvoters with people who talk just to hear their own voice,lol. However, if there were transparency on the down votes ,I'd think you would see a minimum of a 50% reduction

|

4/30/2020 3:41 PM

KennyT wrote:

Stick your thumb down this mofo Photo

There will never be another Monster Girl like her again. She was the total package.

Photo

|

4/30/2020 3:41 PM

Someone has a thumb fetish.

|

4/30/2020 3:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/30/2020 3:50 PM

I down voted every response in this thread.....why....because i felt like it.

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

4/30/2020 3:53 PM

Aussie_power_sports wrote:

I down voted every response in this thread.....why....because i felt like it.

Damn Pommies

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

4/30/2020 3:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/30/2020 3:59 PM

woody woodpecker wrote:

I'm all for downvoting shit you think is stupid or don't agree with, but when you downvote a thread congratulating Eli Tomac ...more

The admins should make it transparent who uses the downvote.... You'd see a lot of those you mentioned come to a screeching ...more

I was your number 5 👎. I’ll add five more just because.👎👎👎👎👎
I have no problem saying it was me.

|

4/30/2020 4:02 PM

Up down I don't care, a vote is a vote

|

4/30/2020 4:02 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Damn Pommies

Bloody canadians

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.