Who is the King of the sand? Herlings 3sec faster then Cairoli in free practice

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2017 4:33 AM

Photo

|

8/5/2017 4:35 AM

This is only free practice, but damn 3 seconds, this is huge.

|

8/5/2017 5:28 AM

We talk in' bout practice

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

8/5/2017 5:54 AM

And Cairoli is only 2 tenths quicker than the other guys.... Seems a bit odd to me.

|

8/5/2017 5:55 AM

How many points did he pick up?

Should they just cancel the race?

|

8/5/2017 5:58 AM

BobPA wrote:

We talk in' bout practice

laughing laughing w00t
|

8/5/2017 6:30 AM

Time practice

Photo

|

8/5/2017 7:02 AM

oldrider wrote:

Time practice

Photo

He would have been 10 seconds faster if he didn't have to haul around all the nut huggers....w00t

|

8/5/2017 7:02 AM

Enter Sandman (insert Metallica here)

|

8/5/2017 7:03 AM

Enter Sandman (insert Metallica music as Jeff does crazy sand stuff)

|

8/5/2017 7:22 AM

Weird, when did they start giving out GP wins and championships for practice times?

|

8/5/2017 7:25 AM

Tony just control these races/pratices, save energy, etc .. he will pickup as the weekend rolls.

|

8/5/2017 7:54 AM

Herlings is faster in the sand....

|

8/5/2017 7:58 AM

Is this where we say something stupid like....." he's in Cairoli's head now."

|

8/5/2017 8:05 AM

|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy

8/5/2017 8:07 AM

ajv#26 wrote:

Tony just control these races/pratices, save energy, etc .. he will pickup as the weekend rolls.

He will pick it up, as always.

Cairoli doesn't need to win and has everything to lose though.

Herlings on the other hand....

|

8/5/2017 8:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2017 8:21 AM

|

8/5/2017 8:59 AM

St Ann More wrote:

seen the quali race ? Cairoli went full throttle with a holeshot and checked out , there was no holding back
He doesnt like Herlings , so if he can beat him he will , any time and any day like he did before this season

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/5/2017 9:10 AM

RichardLoots wrote:

seen the quali race ? Cairoli went full throttle with a holeshot and checked out , there was no holding back
He doesnt like Herlings , so if he can beat him he will , any time and any day like he did before this season

Did you? He checked out then was caught and passed by herlings

|

8/5/2017 9:14 AM

smxtracing wrote:

uhhh dude , thats what i just said .... im referring to the ...Cairoli wont take a risk , championship more important

Last lap showed clearly he wanted that win and beat Herlings , he got passed by Herlings and could have easily cruised to the finish in second place ... he didnt , tried evrything to win and its just a quali race , no points yet

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/5/2017 11:19 AM

RichardLoots wrote:

smxtracing wrote:

RichardLoots wrote:

uhhh dude , thats what i just said .... im referring to the ...Cairoli wont take a risk , championship more important

Last lap showed clearly he wanted that win and beat Herlings , he got passed by Herlings and could have easily cruised to the finish in second place ... he didnt , tried evrything to win and its just a quali race , no points yet

For sure the battle for the lead was intense for a quali race! You could feel how much they both wanted to win. Cant wait for tommorow

|

8/5/2017 11:25 AM

I'm a huge Cairoli fan...but if it comes down to a sand track I'd be hard pressed not to put my money on Herlings to win!

|

8/5/2017 11:29 AM

ajv#26 wrote:

St Ann More wrote:

RichardLoots wrote:

LOL you gotta be in Cairoli's mind, what the actual fuck man!

|

8/5/2017 12:26 PM

Herlings is quicker in the sand but I'm afraid TC222 still holds the crown currently.

|

8/5/2017 1:27 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

How many points did he pick up?

Should they just cancel the race?

Right! I would have bet Cairoli was done.....I'm glad I don't gamble. That is one sly fast old guy still!

|

8/5/2017 1:47 PM

Sodipop wrote:

Cairoli is faster everywhere else wink

|

8/5/2017 2:15 PM

Sodipop wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Herlings has had the most pure speed at almost every race. His starts are terrible and it seems like he's still adjusting to the class

|

8/5/2017 2:17 PM

Sodipop wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Sodipop wrote:

Herlings has had the most pure speed at almost every race. His starts are terrible and it seems like he's still adjusting to the class

Ok

|

8/5/2017 2:23 PM

Do you think that Tony need have best lap time in free practice??? Stupid

|

18 Yamaha YZ450F
94 Honda CR 500
90 Honda CR 500
81 Yamaha SR 500
68 BSA Thunderbolt
69 Triumph Tiger 100

8/5/2017 2:28 PM

It was a good qualifying race. You could tell they both wanted it. Herlings had some better lines. Hopefully it dries out before the motos. Looking forward to the race.

|