Who is Riding in CO (Colorado) This Weekend?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2019 6:56 PM

Taking a quick moto trip to Colorado this weekend before my work schedule gets too hectic. I’ve got a buddy that lives in Aurora and said I can ride one of his bikes. Nothing is set in stone yet, but I believe we are hitting:

Watkins/Jewell Saturday afternoon as he works until 3....and is only 15 minutes from his house.
Lakewood or IMI Sunday
Lakewood or IMI Monday
Fountain Monday or Tuesday

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

4/11/2019 8:56 PM

Driving to denver tomorrow for SX this weekend, unfortunately not bringing the bike but I do plan to hit IMI this summer! I live in Maybell, CO so its quite the trek. Any chance youll make another trip this summer?

|

It aint nothing but a little bit of this and a little bit of Braaaap!!!

4/12/2019 4:46 AM

stangkag wrote:

Driving to denver tomorrow for SX this weekend, unfortunately not bringing the bike but I do plan to hit IMI this summer! I ...more

Possibly coming back in the fall. We thought about hitting the SX race, but would rather use the time to ride haha.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

4/12/2019 6:29 AM

Just FYI...Lakewood is closed on Monday's. Should be good dirt Sunday no matter where you ride. Have fun and safe travels to you!

|

4/12/2019 7:21 AM

We will most likely be riding at IMI on Sunday. Dirt should be perfect and prepped well!

|

4/12/2019 8:39 AM

Shawnh wrote:

We will most likely be riding at IMI on Sunday. Dirt should be perfect and prepped well!

Yes, we are thinking IMI Sunday. Im waiting for them to update their Facebook

|

4/12/2019 8:58 AM

Hoping to ride somewhere Saturday and then racing SX Sunday. Looking forward to it.

|

4/12/2019 9:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/12/2019 9:16 AM

I’ll be riding this thing Sunday. Hopefully hitting less trees this time?.if your up at Loveland ski area hit me up. Photo

|

4/12/2019 9:28 AM

Trig331 wrote:

Hoping to ride somewhere Saturday and then racing SX Sunday. Looking forward to it.

We are going to TRY and hit jewell late Saturday. Waiting for them to update Facebook as well. Only Bc it’s close to my house and I’ll work in the morning

|